Community > Posts By > Unique2468

Unique2468's photo
Fri 07/18/08 09:20 AM
Hi Emily, ashley, whoever else shows up in this thread!

Unique2468's photo
Fri 07/18/08 09:16 AM
Hello all.

Unique2468's photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:09 PM
Night all, i'm off to bed. grats on the labtop tanya!

Unique2468's photo
Thu 07/17/08 06:05 PM

why do we fall?????
So we can learn to pick ourselves up!!!

I guess I'd pick myself up and keep going.....

i love that quote!

Unique2468's photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:40 AM
Hi! (((your name here)))

Unique2468's photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:15 AM

No I seriously understand. But how many people out there are tired of hearing their freinds and family members dump reasons and excuses on you about why their relationships failed and will not let it go and accept closure? Hold up your hands and say "I". My my my, you're supposed to celebrate life and live it. You're not supposed to live your life in your past failed relationship. Once again- some people get too comfortable in their own misery. They like it there.

agreed, there are some people who live in a haze, they dont understand nor do they make an attempt to move forward (applies to life in general).

and there are some people, who take things at face value (also applies to life in general).

Well, ultimately, maybie thats why people seek closure. So they can move forward.

just my personal opinion - closure is a personal affirmation or acceptance of a situation. I just question why some would think that anyone besides themselves can stop them from moving forward.

make sense?

Take a look at the gehstult method, or why people write letters to people who are dead and then burn them. Thats closure as well. The final method of these is to face the person if possable. some things need to be said. I agree you can do it by yourself, but it's not as effective. Plus you seriously limit your chances to grow as a person.

Unique2468's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:52 AM

No I seriously understand. But how many people out there are tired of hearing their freinds and family members dump reasons and excuses on you about why their relationships failed and will not let it go and accept closure? Hold up your hands and say "I". My my my, you're supposed to celebrate life and live it. You're not supposed to live your life in your past failed relationship. Once again- some people get too comfortable in their own misery. They like it there.

agreed, there are some people who live in a haze, they dont understand nor do they make an attempt to move forward (applies to life in general).

and there are some people, who take things at face value (also applies to life in general).

Well, ultimately, maybie thats why people seek closure. So they can move forward.

Unique2468's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:39 AM

Hi ashley!

What a kickass name you have charles!

I think you're biased.laugh

Hey Katie!

And i can't help it if his parents have good taste :p

Unique2468's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:25 AM
Hi ashley!

What a kickass name you have charles!

Unique2468's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:13 AM
morning all!

Unique2468's photo
Wed 07/16/08 11:13 PM
damnit they really botch the ascii art on this site! I demand a refund!

Unique2468's photo
Wed 07/16/08 11:12 PM

Emoticon's rule all!!!

Ascii art rules more...cause it's got Gizmo!

<(^o^)>

Bet yall don't even know who Gizmo is!

Unique2468's photo
Wed 07/16/08 11:02 PM
Edited by Unique2468 on Wed 07/16/08 11:02 PM

noway double yikes!

I was totally trying to pervert the love emoticon...I failed! tears

Unique2468's photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:52 PM
Edited by Unique2468 on Wed 07/16/08 10:53 PM

flowers

scared

smitten

\ /
/ 'love' \ <---- It's a demon!!! scared

Unique2468's photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:33 PM

alright.... i get that asking the guy out is the best thing to do if he doesnt.... but the thought that floats around in my mind is that if i am the one that asks him out, will i be the one who has to do everything? ie will i have to put forth all the effort to attempt to make something of what is?.... thats why my "relationships" (if you can call them that) never work.. because i exhaust myself trying to make everyone happy but i never get any effort/ attention returned

In the past i've been pretty shy about asking out really pretty girls. Even now it's intimadating. Truth is, you feel you'll get rejected more by them reguardless if it's the same amount you normally get rejected. So you end up just letting it pass you bye.

To answer your question, I've had pretty girls make the first move. After about a week or two that intimidation goes away completely (usually most of it goes away on the first date). So i doubt that it has anyhting to do with that. I think it's more you choosing the wrong guys. Go for a nerd, they always return the attention.

Unique2468's photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:21 PM

scared

smitten

Unique2468's photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:36 PM
It needs to storm out here...

Unique2468's photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:51 PM
bah, i thought it was funny :p

Atleast it's over now, and you arn't going to be dragged along any further.

Unique2468's photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:48 PM
purple

Unique2468's photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:45 PM

I just hate that people can be such wusses to not even man up and say I just don't feel like it... or I've decided I don't like you anymore... or something instead of just hiding! I just deleted him from 2 different sites we talked on after leaving him a short (polite but pissed) message on his cell phone that he surprisingly didn't answer for the first time ever.

Some people truly suck. Sorry to you that understand cuz you've been through it, too.

You guys are great. Thanks flowerforyou

Does that mean we can't kill him?