Community > Posts By > Unique2468

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/15/08 05:38 PM

Hey Emily, hows life?

hi! pretty good. how are you doing?

Works is work, but otherwise happy. I finally got a bit of downtime, so i'm just enjoying the peace and non quite.

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/15/08 05:30 PM
Hey Emily, hows life?

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/15/08 04:05 PM
Ever met a girl who doesn't answer the phone because they don't want to talk to that person? Whats the reason? "I didnt want to hurt that persons feelings."

In my expierence, women in general prefer to let people they no longer have interest in "fade away" instead of openly telling them. It's mainly so they don't hurt their feelings. Alot of people have picked up on that. I think this is a big reason alot of people say move on. It's a horrable feeling when you stay and fight for someone who no longer has any intention of being with you. They don't tell you, and let you fight hopeing you get a hint. The whole desperate thing.

I think of it like this. I never have a problem fighting for someone i care about. One day, there will be someone who fights for me just as hard as i fight for them. I'm not afraid of looking like a desperate loser if i truely care about someone. It's why i never have any regrets.

Also something of note: People that spaz out when they don't hear from someone in a day have low self esteem. I've done it. Your mind goes nuts with a bunch of conclusions and you want someone to tell you what to do. It's usually a good indicator that you should do stuff to boost your self esteem.

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:52 PM

((((RJ))))
smooched smooched smooched

((((Merle))))
waving flowers

(((LovelyLibra)))
waving
(((ash)))smooched smooched smooched i like the pic darlin

Awh, thanks. bigsmile

Yea, much better, you look dead sexy in that pic!

shocked
It's the same picture! :laughing:

I just made it lighter.

Proof you don't look better in the dark :p

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:48 PM
Just misunderstood!

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:47 PM

((((RJ))))

((((Merle))))
waving flowers

(((LovelyLibra)))
waving
(((ash)))smooched smooched smooched i like the pic darlin

Awh, thanks. bigsmile

Yea, much better, you look dead sexy in that pic!

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:47 PM

((unique))flowers Hi and how are you

So so, i hate work. How bout you?

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:46 PM

good just taking a break from the books or my brain won't function anymore---hematology can get frustrating after a while

Whats a hematologist say when he/she makes a mistake? Bloody Hell!

What does a Hematologist order at the bar after a long day of hard work? A blud light!

Yay! I shammed my family with bad jokes! Sepekku to the rescue!

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:33 PM

hey unique...how are ya?

I'm good. Works and other things have been keeping me busy, but i finally got a bit of a break. So i'm mingleing. How are you?

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:31 PM

(((((( Ashley))))))flowers drinks

yAy!!
I get my own post. bigsmile

Ashley why is your picture jet black?

It's not jet black .. it's just a little dark.
Because I don't like the flash.
I look better in the dark, sad it is to admit.

I could say something, but i would have to brace for a slap. And it sounds so much better if you say i prefer the dark...because the other leaves it so wide open....

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:30 PM
hey sharp, dungeon, ashley, libra, bad, and everyone else

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:17 PM
If there not ready to be hurt again, then i'd probly not. Everyone gets hurt in a relastionship, thats the downside, because no one is perfect. On the other hand, if i end up being a rebound guy for some chick who's heart is hurting, and i get hurt from it, i'm ok with that. Atleast i got to help heal her heart. Hell, my heart is held together with duct tape and glue, but that doesn't stop me from being me, or smileing, or going after what i want. If it breaks again, it will grow stronger. Besides i always know where the duct tape and super glue is.

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:07 PM
Both are useless. Both paint a differnt picture then reality. I'd rather get screwed over by a liar then break trust myself.

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:58 PM
I ate a fish eye that was crunchy.

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:56 PM
I'd be like dragging her to haunted houses, and having her point out the dead people and how they died!

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:52 PM

(((((( Ashley))))))flowers drinks

yAy!!
I get my own post. bigsmile

Ashley why is your picture jet black?

Unique2468's photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:44 PM

Good late afternoon everyone drinker

Good morevenoon

Unique2468's photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:34 PM

:heart: Have you ever avoided someone just to avoid falling in love with them?:heart:

:heart:What do you think of that idea?:heart:

I think as humans are biggest mistake is believing we can control love. Love can't be controled. It isnt good or bad, it just is. All you can do is make choices about our situation. Sure its scary to fall in love with someone, especially one that may not love you back, but freedom comes when you realize that your heart is big enough to love many people even at the same time.

Unique2468's photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:28 PM
welcome...and no, i'm not a girl...but i have the thighs of a princess...

Unique2468's photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:26 PM
1 sign you are having a good day.

1. You realize your having a bad day, but refuse to continue having one.