Community > Posts By > Unique2468

Unique2468's photo
Tue 09/30/08 01:14 PM

Holy cow, I have not been on a date in about 6 1/2 years... I have been single for the last year and nada

i've been on dates, just usually things fall through. I'm the type to find the girls of my dreams and then wake up. yea, i totally failed dating class in school. Single for a while is a good thing though. I'm sick of dating girls to find out they just got out of a relastionship, and then i end up being the bounce back guy. Alot of girls tend to use the dating sites as such.

Unique2468's photo
Tue 09/30/08 01:10 PM

nah i wouldn't do that not me lol

We should totally date for the hell of it! It would be fun!
uh oh deb we got a charmer here some where lol blushing blushing

I'm not charming...i'm just chaotic!

Hell, my ideal relastionship goes like this...

<me> Hey, wanna date?
<her> Sure!
<me> Wanna skip the awkward annoying phase?
<her> Sure! Here is what i'm good at (lists stuff)
<me> I'm good at (lists stuff)
<her> Ok, lets work together!
<me> Right on! We are dating!
<her> Should we take things slow?
<me> How about we pretend to take things slow, but if we want to speed something up, its open to discussion?
<her> ok!
<me> btw whats your name?

And they wonder why i fail at life....
uh oh he been reading my dates last few months than again i haven't been on any well i have but that a different story lol

i heart crazy chicks! Wanna date? (i dare you to say yes!)

Unique2468's photo
Tue 09/30/08 01:06 PM

uh oh deb we got a charmer here some where lol blushing blushing

I'm not charming...i'm just chaotic!

Hell, my ideal relastionship goes like this...

<me> Hey, wanna date?
<her> Sure!
<me> Wanna skip the awkward annoying phase?
<her> Sure! Here is what i'm good at (lists stuff)
<me> I'm good at (lists stuff)
<her> Ok, lets work together!
<me> Right on! We are dating!
<her> Should we take things slow?
<me> How about we pretend to take things slow, but if we want to speed something up, its open to discussion?
<her> ok!
<me> btw whats your name?

And they wonder why i fail at life....

Unique2468's photo
Tue 09/30/08 01:01 PM

Unique2468's photo
Tue 09/30/08 12:59 PM

Okay so I wanna play!! Can I play? How does this work?

It works like this....

All females must attempt to date me first...its a prereq. Then the ones that don't like me, move onto the rest of the guys in the thread, unless i claim 'Charlie' privilages. 'Charlie' Privilages indicate that i'm very interested, and thus you must (Note: you have no choice) fall in love with me in under a week. In the event you don't fall in love with me under 1 week, you shall be penalized for each additional day, but looking yourself in the mirror and telling yourself all the wonderful things about yourself.

During the end of the 2 week peroid, if such a time comes in which said girl does not infact fall in love with me, we shall go into over-time. This state shall incure the wraith of flowers and sweet things. If such a time fails, then of course, life as we know it ends, and all humanity dies.

*flutters eyelashes* Truuuuuuuussssssssstttttttttttt meeeeeeeeeeeeee thats how it works!
dang it i thought they were suppose to pay me in order to date u first lol rofl rofl rofl rofl

Now your just trying to get money out of them! Though i wonder how much i would be worth to date....

Unique2468's photo
Tue 09/30/08 12:54 PM

hi kerry! nice rainbow.

thanks em it was taken a few years ago at the old house lol forgot i still have it lol

ahhh thats really pretty! I likes!
thanks ok ya all making me blush now gonna go hide lol rofl rofl rofl rofl

*pulls shadow out of hideing*

Nope, you totally gotta stand in the center and feel the spot light! It's pretty. It came from your heart, thus it makes your heart pretty!

*i win at math*
unique didn't i tell ya the rule on making me blush lol drool drool drool

yea, i forget. It's do it often right? ;)

Unique2468's photo
Tue 09/30/08 12:51 PM

hi ya everyone flowers

hi star, hi irishprincess! How are you doing today?

how u doin today?? happy

I'm doing pretty good. In a bit of an off mood today, so it should be fun...

Unique2468's photo
Tue 09/30/08 12:50 PM

Okay so I wanna play!! Can I play? How does this work?

It works like this....

All females must attempt to date me first...its a prereq. Then the ones that don't like me, move onto the rest of the guys in the thread, unless i claim 'Charlie' privilages. 'Charlie' Privilages indicate that i'm very interested, and thus you must (Note: you have no choice) fall in love with me in under a week. In the event you don't fall in love with me under 1 week, you shall be penalized for each additional day, but looking yourself in the mirror and telling yourself all the wonderful things about yourself.

During the end of the 2 week peroid, if such a time comes in which said girl does not infact fall in love with me, we shall go into over-time. This state shall incure the wraith of flowers and sweet things. If such a time fails, then of course, life as we know it ends, and all humanity dies.

*flutters eyelashes* Truuuuuuuussssssssstttttttttttt meeeeeeeeeeeeee thats how it works!

Unique2468's photo
Tue 09/30/08 12:43 PM

hi ya everyone flowers

hi star, hi irishprincess! How are you doing today?

Unique2468's photo
Tue 09/30/08 12:43 PM

hi kerry! nice rainbow.

thanks em it was taken a few years ago at the old house lol forgot i still have it lol

thanks ok ya all making me blush now gonna go hide lol rofl rofl rofl rofl

*pulls shadow out of hideing*

Nope, you totally gotta stand in the center and feel the spot light! It's pretty. It came from your heart, thus it makes your heart pretty!

*i win at math*

Unique2468's photo
Tue 09/30/08 12:35 PM

hi kerry! nice rainbow.

Unique2468's photo
Tue 09/30/08 12:33 PM

hope ya all got to take a peek at what i finally wrote today lol biggrin biggrin biggrin

nope! where is it? i hate searching through 20 pages to find something...

hi sweet!

Unique2468's photo
Tue 09/30/08 12:22 PM
hey all. hows everyone doing?

Unique2468's photo
Sun 09/28/08 10:34 PM
single again... :( Sometimes people fit you like gloves, the other times they look really good and your hopeing that fit you like gloves, but they fit you like 1980's parachute pants that are tight around the crotch....

Unique2468's photo
Thu 09/18/08 12:08 PM

hi ya'll just checking in.

Come check on me I'm not feeling well.
sad2

yea i got all rained on caught a fever..... this week sucks.

Unique2468's photo
Thu 09/18/08 12:06 PM

unique - a relationships is one plateau (why separate into 3?) if I follow your math 100% + 100% now 10% = 210% (dont follow)

relationships usually involve two individuals (each giving their best/utmost = 100%)

these two individuals usually share (they are not fused) a common goal and are working together.

because reguardless of how dependent you are, your still a human. You still have your own thoughts. Thus you have you and the stuff your dealing with, she has her and the stuff she's dealing with and then you have the stuff your dealing with together. With kids it gets expanentionally bigger.

The math is if you have 2 people each putting 100% into a machine called a relastionship (the relastionship itself is a seperate entity) then you still make up 100% of the total. If you have one person putting in 80% and the other 0% then the total is still 100% of the total effort. 50/50 means that both party's are putting in equal amounts. When you first talk to someone, your not putting 100% into it. depending on how much you like them, you may put in 5 or 15% or whatever. As you get to know them you put in more. The key is more about balance then the amount of effort. You can't tell me that eating lunch together once a week is your best possable effort in being together with someone, reguardless of whats going on. However, if the other person is putting in that much effort then it matches fine and things are good. If the other party is wanting to spend every night together, and you can only do lunch, the balance is offset and one party gets pissy. Most people that have bad break ups end up putting in all the effort, while trying to compensate for the other party's putting in less and less.

Unique2468's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:16 AM

This is why I love Mannequins!!:tongue:

Cause their independant and inspire you?

Not exactlylaugh laugh

hahhah

Unique2468's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:15 AM
I hate your life! i mean my life...or someones....ohhh a piece of candy!!!

Unique2468's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:14 AM

This is why I love Mannequins!!:tongue:

Cause their independant and inspire you?

Unique2468's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:10 AM

If I ever viewed myself in a relationship as one entity....sick

The very thought makes bile rise in my throat. My post was exactly against that sort of thinking. Can you explain why you would become fused and enmeshed with your partner rather than inspired, complimented, and satisfied?

Seperate a relastion as 3 parts, each person and the relastionship they have together. if both people are putting in 100% into the relastionship, they are making an equal effort, or half the total effort (50%). If one person is putting in 100% and the other is putting in 100% and the other is putting in 10% then the relastionship is 90/10.

To answer your question, isn't the whole point of a relastionship to get close to someone and share stuff? Some people feel secure when fused or enmeshed in there partners lifes, and work better that way. They both put all their effort in reaching the same goals. Others prefer to go after their own goals and share them with their partner. Either way, at some point you have to rely on the other person. Even if its only emotional support. Otherwise whats the differnce between a relastionship and a friend you screw?

Still, i honestly think it works out based on personalitys. i've dated both types. Enmeshed and obessed goes fast, and is wild and exciting. It usually by passes and ignores all the warning signs, but tends to hold a deeper commitment if both party's are at the same place. If it ends, your worlds are torn apart, and you generally feel more secure in the relastionship early on. Independant you feel alot less secure, and your putting in alot less energy into the relastionship. You see the warning signs, and it's easy to get out. They typically last for shorter time peroids. Both have posatives and negatives. It really depends on what you want. Though i will say this, sparks fly alot more when you talk to someone for hours a day, but that doesn't mean they start any more fires then if you spread it over a month or two.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25