Unique2468's photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:25 PM

Hi and bye! waving

Hey it's been so long! How are you!

Man what a great conversation! Bye!

Unique2468's photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:06 PM

Okay, here's the scenario.

You meet someone on this site and through emailing over the course of about a month, you become friends. All you're looking for is friendship with this person because you see their profile says married. Also you never talk about intimate things, just the basics of your personality traits and interests.

One day out of the blue you ask them if they ever cheated on anyone. Just for kicks. They reply something like this.

No. I would never do that. I have dated a few people, but my husband and I are not together and we have the agreement to see other people. We are together because of the kids and financial reasons.

Now to me that seems like a lie and the truth in the same sentence.

Would you still be their friend or would you just tell them you aren't interested in talking anymore?

How you you deal with this one?

If i'm friends with someone, i trust them. Same if i'm more then that. I expect a few lies here and there, but on things like 'i once met mr T'. If i can't trust them, i'm not there friends. Though, if they are my friends, they have earned it, so i give them the benifit of the doubt. Mainly because i would rather be screwed over, then miss out on a good friendship :)

Unique2468's photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:00 PM

Hey sorry I was lost in thought and couldnt find my way back evidentlylaugh

So...

Im back!

*laughs at you* your train of thought was derailed!

Unique2468's photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:00 PM

good greif! where did this me as a bisexual thing come from? i said....WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A BISEXUAL! NEITHER OF US ARE BI. BOTH OF US ARE STRAIGHT! GOT THAT STRAIGHT NOW? some people need to learn how to read before they make comments. some of you are good at reading the profile and made no mistakes at all. i think some people read what they want to hear, not what is written.

so......there is nothing bisexual about this profile ladies and gentlemen....AND I DO MEAN NOTHING

but i think their real question is....would you!

*snicker*

Unique2468's photo
Sat 07/12/08 12:40 PM
Hi all! Katie, ashley, deb, shadow! Hows everyone! (extra ! for the hell of it!)

Unique2468's photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:24 AM
quick hi and bye! Talk to yall tomorow.

Unique2468's photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:23 AM

9.5 :smile:

8 on looks, 11 on intellegence, and 9.324 repeating on personality.

Unique2468's photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:21 AM
To answer the op. None of the above. I have my beliefs. As far as creation goes, i simply do not question it. Reasons are simple.

1. If i could understand creation, it means i could do it. I'm not talking about cloneing here, i'm talking about the creation of the universe. It also means i could undo it.

2. I cannot understand gods thoughts (note the lower case 'g' directing at any and all gods of every religion. If i understood gods thoughts, i would be as smart and pretty much as powerful.

3. why is it important. Sorry to say this, but we are all alive. knowing or not has no bering on our life. It changes nothing.

4. I dont worry about the things that i can't control. Though i'm still learning how to do this, there is no sense in worrying about it, or trying to find an answer.

Unique2468's photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:00 AM

:heart: If you truly love a person, you'll want him/her to be happy even though you can't be with him/her, right?:heart:

Thats a break up line designed to make it easier on the other person. Look, i don't know who started this blatent lie, but one thing is for sure...If two people want to be together, they will. Now, notice, i didnt even say love here. Sure you naturally want them to be happy. Part of the reason is that you desire to share your happiness with the other person. I can't imagine anyone honestly happy about ditching or being ditched by someone they truely love.

Now i understand there are a few rare occasions, like a mother leaving her child with someone else, because ninja hitman are after her. Maybie a guy who is forced to go to war, and leave his chick. But in both cases they are always with the other.

"if you never ment to leave, you would of stayed"

True fact.

Unique2468's photo
Sat 07/12/08 12:52 AM

WHY DO GUY ASK A GIRL OUT OVER AN OVER AGAIN THEN WHEN WE FINALLY SAY YES THEY STAND US UP?
MAYBE ITS JUST ME BUT BOY DOSE THAT TICK ME OFF.explode

because you made him work really hard to get you to go out with him. In my mind that ends the chase. Now i would wonder..was she playing hard to get or some other stupid game? and i would also think he might be thinking "hmm, i'm practicly begging here, this can't end well", and "Well my pride is gone now". So the guy ditches you to even out the playing field a bit.

Unique2468's photo
Sat 07/12/08 12:44 AM

ok... hello all.. maybe you guys can help me with a BIG problem I am having at the moment... I have jus came out of a six year rollercoaster from hell that I called a relationship! I am sure some of you know how that is.. I have a 3 yr. old daughter with her... I know that I love my "babies momma" and I always will because we share somthing so special... but, she did me reaaalllly wrong.. she put me in debt because she wanted to be young and dumb and ended up getting hooked on coke.. and cheated on me.. the later part I didn't know about until she broke up with me about a week or two out of rehab.. and it happened the weekend before she went to rehab... I know people with addictions do messed up things.. but, I can't deal with the cheating and dishonesty.. we have been apart for a month and I have started to move on.. I changed jobs.. and have things going really well.. now she wants to try to work through it and is being very clingy... I love her and I want to be with her... but, I have built a wall.. I am very jaded now.. I think I like being single right now...but, I am afraid I could hurt her if I let her go.. we have been having sex.. and it is great.. but, I am not sure what I want... what should I do?

Thanks
-nick

Hehe, i know this story. I decided to give her another chance. It didnt have a happy ending.

Here is the reality. If you don't try, your going to regret it. If you do try, your DEFENTLY are going to regret it. The question is how much of an emotional masochist are you? If you don't try, you will only regret it when you don't have a girlfriend or someone hanging all over you.

Further more, she doesn't need to be in a relastionship. Ask anyone in AA or NA, and they will tell you it's HEAVILY suggested that you stay out of a relastionship for atleast a year.

This is also the point where both men and women lose all sense of intellegence and decide that they shall be the hero and 'fight for love'. Sure it's romantic, and its against all odds. Sure you think this time will be differnt, and that you two share something profoundly differnt. But umm.. It's 'against all odds' for a reason. Now go listen to everchanging by rise against, and slowly shake your head at how freakin accurate it is to your paticular situation. :) Jan nee!

Unique2468's photo
Sat 07/12/08 12:35 AM

Can't exist, in order to love you must know the one you love...first site negates knowing them, therefore it is more than likely lust.

I counter with this.

There are times in this life when you can see someone with a perfect understanding of them. It doesn't require words, you simply know. This could possably be through subconcious patterns, both situational, and based on the persons characteristics, body language, etc. Therefore i believe its possable. I mean you can understand someone is sad if they are crying.

Also, you say they have to know them first. At what point is one allowed to fall in love, or feel love tword another person? After you know there favorite colors? After you know there deep dark secret? After you know 38% of there past, likes, dreams and hopes?

I believe its possable, however it's a bit to romantisized to really be taken seriously.

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:47 PM
hi all!

Unique2468's photo
Mon 07/07/08 12:20 AM
Usually on the weekends there is something going on down Melenium park, thats atleast what i was thinking when i suggested it. I know they are having a music festival for the next 2 weeks up to the 19th. It's also free, and in the city, so there arn't alot of excuses for not being able to come.

not sure who would want to do a get together, but as long as atleast one other person showed up, i would be happy with it.

Unique2468's photo
Mon 07/07/08 12:08 AM

yep i get high on life every time i pet my weiner :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

laugh My brother has a weiner dog named dixie. I call her dixie normous. laugh Oh... sorry... offtopic slaphead

I'm high on life.. I'll leave the rest to your imagination. :smile:

i'm sorry, but my mind is way to dirty to leave it to draw its own conclusion with that.

Unique2468's photo
Mon 07/07/08 12:01 AM
Nope! I'm F'n terrable. I have the utmost respect and love for the woman that ends up with me!

Unique2468's photo
Sun 07/06/08 11:51 PM
Just a question. How long where you on here till you found eachother? And how many people did you get to know before you found eachother? I've always wanted to ask someone who's found someone on here, but they usually don't come back when they live together.

Unique2468's photo
Sun 07/06/08 11:47 PM

Sexy Sadie

Jingle Bells!

Unique2468's photo
Sun 07/06/08 11:46 PM
purple!

Unique2468's photo
Sun 07/06/08 02:47 AM

happy I have heard a saying, it was......When your in love you will believe a lie and deny the truth.flowerforyou

flowerforyou Have you done this?happy

I wouldn't call that love... That would be False Love, and in that case, one would be Blind as well. The Illusion of being happy and perfect together. Unfortunately, the truth doesn't come until the end. Much like "Does God exist?" when you die. Won't see the truth until it is over.

Thats assuming the other person loves you back, and the lies where intended by the person you love to hurt you. When they got psychologists together to figure out what love was, the came up with the conclusion that medicaly it was a higher tolarance for all things from the thing you love.

I have. I loved my dog. I believed she wouldn't die, despite her being old and having lots of problems and things wrong with her. Even the doctor said she wouldn't last.