Community > Posts By > Unique2468

Unique2468's photo
Sun 07/06/08 02:41 AM

it has already occurred, so has the final judgement, so has all the other thing's jesus and the apostles talked about in scripture, they all took place by 70 AD, when the destruction of Jerusalem, was accomplished by God and by the Romans. the only thing you can possibly put your faith in now is your own individual faith in your messiah, jesus, and your god. You have been taken in by a teaching that is false and have spread it throughout the modern world, your evangelical belief's of dispensational teacher's have led your itchy ear's astray, they have divided your bible wrongly, and you continue to mislead both yourselves and other's with fallacy of what's to come. There is NOTHING left to come, but death.

Even if the bible researchers knew this was true, the religions would shut this information down so quick people's head would spin. How can you continue to make people believe that they are going to a better place then the rest of us if it already happened and there is no special event and blessing for them for believing in the religion.

Just as the original texts to the bible were destroyed and any text that has disagreed with the most popular King James version of the bible, has been destroyed or kept under lock and key by the church itself for fear of people learning the truth about what they have been believing to be false or just stories of old.

The funny thing is in the contradiction thread that was the very thing people where using to defend the contradictions in the bible.

I've read some of the sanscript translations from back then (scans of course) Even if you found the original text the claim would be that it was altered by politics of the time. Christians didnt become jerks who killed and converted till about 600 ad. Before that, they where basicly treated like an inferior version of the jews.

Unique2468's photo
Sun 07/06/08 02:31 AM
anything by Dragonforce, john peturcii of dream theater, or devil went down to george is great for begainers.... trust me!

Unique2468's photo
Sun 07/06/08 02:30 AM
try 7 nations. It's defently something differnt and more tword dave mathiews-ish. Also everchanging by rise against is good. I have some acoustic guitar stuff to, but i'd have to look myself up to find it.

Unique2468's photo
Sun 07/06/08 02:25 AM

:smile: What would you do if your significant other approched you with a list of demands of how she or he expects you to behave or cater to their needs? :smile:

If it was a list of things they needed and wanted and where reasonable. (IE: kiss me more, leave the toliet seat down, don't attach a car battery to my vibrator, don't play table hockey with my heart pills because i need those) Then i would be very happy. I'd write out a list or talk it out. It would be a ****ing dream to know what your significant other wants and needs.

Demands though means 'or else'. It's a threat. I don't like threats. Unless it's the 5th time of you telling me to dismantel the kittypult, then it's time to go bye bye....yea im a fun guy to live with....

Unique2468's photo
Sun 07/06/08 02:16 AM
The irony is those are the very ones who find a boyfriend who treats them like dirt, and come crying to everyone saying 'all guys are assholes'.

Nice guys don't finish last. Scared guy's with no confidence and no self respect finish last. Giving into everything, being there when called, buying them everything they want, thats not a nice guy. Thats a doormat. It's a painful lesson to learn :)

Unique2468's photo
Sun 07/06/08 02:09 AM

:smile: Would you stay married to someone you love but no longer find attractive? :smile:

People said 'when you love someone looks don't matter'. Thats not really true. When you love someone they look better. If your happy being with the person you smile, if not you frown. You have any idea how much more attractive people are when they smile? Even if they got ****ed up teeth.

Unique2468's photo
Sun 07/06/08 02:04 AM
No. Obeying implys that you do it reguardless.

A good husband would protect their partners esteem, confidence, heart, dreams and ambitions. Sometimes to do that, you gotta say no.

A good wife would protect her husbands honor, pride, heart, dreams and ambitions. Sometimes to do that you gotta say no.

I think when you marry someone, part of the reason is because of there mind. Atleast i hope. I dont always know whats best for me. Nor does anyone. Sometimes a wife or a husband can see whats best when you can't. Atleast i would trust them to.

Should she listen, yes. ALWAYS, even if she doesn't agree. Thats much harder then to blindly obey though.

Unique2468's photo
Sun 07/06/08 01:56 AM
store them in a box in someones attic.

Unique2468's photo
Sun 07/06/08 01:54 AM
long winter nights. You can use the excuse of body warmth to cuddle.

Unique2468's photo
Sun 07/06/08 01:53 AM
I can cook about anything. Actually i can make something that tastes good out of just about anything. I don't mind helping out but the cleaning...

I dont mind cleaning, i dont like it, but yea of course i do it. When i've lived with someone i did the dishes to. Can i clean the way you want me to? Hell no. I could spend 10 hours cleaning something and yall would find a spot.

Unique2468's photo
Fri 07/04/08 10:41 PM
I want alot of fun, and a best friend. Well, another best friend. I figure if there my best friend and we have raw sex and alot of fun together, then i think everything else would be workable.

Unique2468's photo
Fri 07/04/08 10:38 PM
Never date a girl that is angry and pissed off at men.

Never date a girl who's made a shrine or special place dedicated to all the guys who screwed her over.

Honesty is great, it doesn't mean you get to be mean.

Negative chicks look really ugly no matter what there body looks like

and that i never want to become the type of guy that turns girls into that.

Unique2468's photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:19 PM
I like the one where your smileing :) (the one where you make a heart is cute!)

Unique2468's photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:14 PM

the cheater and just to let yall know people cheat even when they get sex multiple times daily

Ish cause it's got nothing to do with sex.

Unique2468's photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:13 PM
I don't ever let someone tell me how i feel or what i am. I'd tell them 'your don't get to tell me how i'm feeling, or how i'm suppose to feel. now, are you feeling unloved? and if so, why?'

I'm on a roll, thats like 10 threads i've answered of yours about things in common with the downfall of a relastionship!

Unique2468's photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:08 PM

:smile: Who do you think is the most responsible in an affair? :smile:

:smile: The cheating partner or the person they are cheating with?:smile:

The person there cheating on with isn't cheating on you. So the cheating person. To me honestly, it doesn't matter. I figure if they want to be together bad enough to betray me, then i should let them. In otherwords, rot in grave you dug.

Unique2468's photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:05 PM

:smile: If you were going on a date and right before you and your date were about to leave she/he turned around looked at you and said "Are you going out like that?" in a nasty tone of voice......What would you do?:smile:

thats when you say 'but honey, i'm trying to complament you. If you want me to change into something nicer, your going to have to as well!'

That or find some underware, and put it on over your clothes and say 'OK I'M READY!!!'

Alternately you can say 'well one of us has to look good'

Unique2468's photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:00 PM

I should be asleep.
But for some reason ... I can't make myself fall asleep. sad2

Try breathing in for 2 seconds and exhail for one! <--- typical male trying to fix stuff!

Awwwww, i sowwy, you'll get to sleep soon <----typical female response...trying to be supportive!

i'm multi talented!

Unique2468's photo
Wed 07/02/08 08:57 PM

:smile: How much space is good in a relationship?:smile:

I think a continent is just about right
will you go out with me? love love love

hahahaha

I think it changes. in the begaining some people talk as much as they can. Then 2 months into it, can only see eachother once or twice a week. Sometimes a relastionship goes through a 2nd wind where your spending all your time together, and other times people are busy or just kinda sick of the other person, and want a chance to miss them.

Unique2468's photo
Wed 07/02/08 08:48 PM

flowerforyou What do you do when your partner is very angry and not talking to you ?flowerforyou

Never in my life have i ever seen anything good come from confronting someone who doesn't want to talk to you. If there angry thats fine, but if they want to be left alone...leave them alone. There not going to listen to what you have to say anyways. Go find something else to do. Honestly, thats great advice that is almost impossable to take, because of the frustration of dealing with it!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next