Community > Posts By > Unique2468

Unique2468's photo
Thu 09/18/08 10:42 AM
i'd go for 23-32 range, though i believe there are exceptions. I don't really believe in hard and fast rules in dating. If a girl fits me perfectly, and is 38 or 19 i dont see myself turning it down, it just means differnt problems. Though usually there are far far more problems with girls under 24, because they generally want differnt things. usually 19-21 is concerts, light dating and hanging out. 22-24 is bars and pre final relastionship, and 25-30 is when most people are ready to settle down, and get serious. Though everyone will say they are serious, it's not that true. though i've found plenty that are 28 and still into the bar thing and the casual dating, and a few that are in their early 20's that are ready for a family, and only want one guy. One thing is for sure. having kids sure speeds that up for most.

Unique2468's photo
Thu 09/18/08 10:32 AM

Unique....

I say 100/100 in that each person puts complete effort, energy, honesty, communication, respect, etc into the relationship. You cannot truly be equal to your partner and them to you if BOTH parties are not putting forth full effort.

I do think there are times when it might shift based on circumstances, but overall it needs to start and strive for a 100/100 situation.

100/100 is 200% effort. That means it's just 2 seperate people that are together, apparetly putting there indiviaul efforts tword being together.

A relastionship is 2 people, working together twords being together. thus working as 1 entity, with a total of 100%.

The differnce is doing your own thing and working together. Compatability means it's the same thing. Being completed and such simply means that you found the person who naturally fills in your weakness's, which is can be either working together or just the person. 2 people can both be messy, and one can learn to clean or you can find someone who is naturally clean when your messy. The work in a relastionships always tends to be compensating for the things you lack that the other needs. that being said, change is part of a relastionship, and if miscommunication is why couples grow apart, its probly because they are changing the oposite way there sig other wants em to.

Unique2468's photo
Thu 09/18/08 10:05 AM
I think need is when you have lots of expectations and little idea's of what you want in people, and call them standards. Like they act a certin way, they look a certin way, and have these things but not these things.

I think want is when your open to anyone, but tend to go for the person who fits you, even if there not the prettiest, or have a few differnt things they like, or are the way you imagined they would be. Mostly because your not spending your time thinking of the perfect gf/bf or expecting to find it by searching for everything.

That being said, i've noticed people who desperately want a bf/gf are usually far more picky, as they are trying to either replace a relastionship that failed or waiting for something that maybie only 2-3 people on this earth can realisiticly fill.

I do however believe that the whole romantic, 50/50 thing is good. I think when you find someone that fits pretty good, you naturally want to spend alot of time with them. The amount tends to depend on the person. realisiticly a 'healthy' relastionship is 40/40 and 20 percent working tword the same thing. at marrage it is suppose to increase. Yet i've seen lots of happy unhealthy relastionships and plenty of miserably failed healthy ones. Infact, i would say i've seen more success's in unhealthy relastionships. It's why i never try to follow a guideline and just go with it, if its working. Though i think anyone would answer yes to your question.

Unique2468's photo
Thu 09/18/08 09:54 AM
nteresting, i'm glad to see so many reply's to this topic. Atleast your society has come far enough where it can be safely discussed in the open. I just got done reading this match me test thingy where the very first question is would you consider dating someone that believed in a nature based religion. It's funny how well that filters out people. I wont say if i am or not, but thats because i've witnessed pretty bad persecution when i was 6.

either way, Marry Meet! hehe

Unique2468's photo
Thu 09/18/08 04:36 AM

Believe as you Wish

And Let us do the same!!!!!!!!

No problem. No problem at all.

I have been telling this to Christians all my life, but many feel it is their duty to "spread the word" and "save souls" so they just don't listen.

I wish every Christian would do this. Believe as they wish and let others do the same!!!!

Great idea!

drinker

I agree! My grampa was like that. I never once got annoyed with him talking about god, because he never pushed it on me.

I think most of us just get pissy when we hear about how many people 'stood in your way' to being saved, and how many people downed your religion. Mainly because i've never heard of a pagan, a buddahist, a toaist, confusionist or a shintoist ever try to convert or convince someone there was is the only right way. It's not really exclusive to christians, cause muslems and jews are notorious for doing the same thing in differnt ways.

I think believing in something is whats important. If we all could actually get past the wanting to always be right, and the power of our religions, we would be a happier world. For power is always only an illusion.

Unique2468's photo
Thu 09/18/08 04:30 AM

The theory of evolution is full of holes as well.

That's another religious myth.

But then that's what religious people do. They believe in myths. flowerforyou

Dont get me started! happy happy happy The theory of evolution has been substantiated and continues to expand upon itself.Sure it has some gaps but it also has a great deal of credible physical evidence to support it. What does Creationism have exactly? Oh thats right, only the word of the bible. That is why it is considered a mythological account of a people by modern day cultural anthropologists. It is not to go out of their way to insult feralcat lady as much as you enjoy taking offense and personalizing it as some manifestation of attack. Trust me,. all they are worried about is where next years research grant is coming from. Been there, done that. :tongue:

Christians hate it when it's refered to as christian mythology -Joseph Cambel.

Unique2468's photo
Thu 09/18/08 04:26 AM
stopping in to say hi, and see how everyone is!

Unique2468's photo
Thu 09/11/08 06:24 PM

Ok ladies, us guys sometimes dont get when you show us that you may be interested. What do you do to turn a mans head or get him to come and talk to you?

You found out the very second you make anything offical with another girl. Then every hot girl you ever talked to comes out of the woodwork and says they totally wanted to be with you. I don't understand why it's so hard to just say 'hey i like you' but apparently girls suck at that sort of thing.

it makes me believe that a major part of compatability is being able to say you like the person you with....i'm so doomed....

Unique2468's photo
Wed 09/10/08 08:38 AM
hey storm, mrs emily, arcade, how is everyone?

Unique2468's photo
Wed 09/10/08 12:49 AM
hey all. been a bit. going to temporarily pull myself from the game. Though i'll still try to come in and hang out. I might of found someone. I know its probly wise to stay on the market and stuff, but i'm not that type of guy. (i'm not wise!). So until this crashes and burns, or whatever, i'm suspended from the current market.

Unique2468's photo
Wed 09/10/08 12:42 AM

...I think maybe even a little jaded. It's been six months since I was last in a "relationship", and I still can't seem to completely get over her... what the hell is wrong with me? Seriously? I know she played me, I know I was a convenient "fix" while she was getting over the guy before me. (Yah, I know, stupid me fell for being the rebound guy) ...but the chemistry was so there, at least I thought... maybe it was and it scared the hell out of her, I don't know. I just wish I could get her out of my head. Is it healthy to still think about someone that long after being dropped? It's not like we were together long, or even that we had gotten to the point of becoming an official, out in public "item". ...maybe that should've been my first clue. Gods sometimes I just want to scream! ...sorry, just had to get this off my chest, anyone have any advice? I could REALLY use some right about now.

I had one of those. She hurt me really bad. It wasn't really chemistry. it was her enjoying me saying sweet things to her. It was her wanting to be loved. In the end, we wernt right for eachother. Not because i didnt try, but because a relastionship and love is a commitment. even if we where perfect for eachother, she didnt want to make the commitment, so it would fail. It sucked. about 8 months before that i got dumped about the same month my dad died, while finding out i was being cheated on. Hard to get over that stuff. Right now, i just started dating a girl who i feel i'm truly compatable with. She is as into me, as i am into her. She hasn't dated in a bit, and i took the break, so neither have i. Things are going insanely well. I dont know why this has worked out, as its already passed the problems that i had in the previous relastionships, but it is working nicely. I didnt get to where i am by looking over my shoulder at the past. I did it by going back to being comfortable being single, and looking forward. It was only then i noticed someone just like me was walking the same path.

Unique2468's photo
Wed 09/10/08 12:34 AM

I been single 6 mos and i cant find a great guy to save my life. If i do all he wants is sex! Im not dissn sex cuz it feels oh so lovely but where r the "real men!"

Yor frustration doesn't lie in finding a good man, it's finding the right one for you. Any man will commit to the right woman. It takes time, and effort of course, but we are all so very differnt. My GF and I where talking about this. I've talked to quite a few women, and dated a nice chunk and so has she. Emotions aside, we both wrote down what a perfect partner would be, before we even met. When we shared it, we had to laugh quite a bit. The very attributes she wanted, that she never found in others, she found in me. Another is i'm into swords, video games, anime, nature and martial arts. These are all things i've always felt i had to sacrafice or atleast do on my own when in a relastionship, as i've never met a girl who was into all the same things. Since she is, we tend to have to many things we want to do together. Enough that it would probly take a lifetime to do. That being said, i had one of the most fun times in the last year, by doing nothing but taking a stroll in the park with her.

Now here is the kicker. I aint pretty, we are both slightly overweight, and we both had long term massivly failed relastionships in the past. We both have had lots of 'been dumped'. It isn't that we suck, it's that we are blueberry pie. For no guys wanted her for the exact reasons i wanted her. The guys she was with didn't like her playing with swords, or video games or didnt like anime or her religion, where i'm the same religion, and love those things about her.

See, blueberry pie is just the pie that only a few people want. Where most like apple cobler, or pumpkin pie, etc. There's nothing wrong with the blueberry pie, it's just people prefer something else. But the thing about blueberry pie is that when someone comes along who likes blueberry pie, they tend to be the same as you. Apple cobler relastionships turn into normal average familys. Blueberry pie relastionships have movies based on them.

It's my expierence that good guys are there. Most girls pass them up. i've been passed up quite a bit. Of course if your defintion of a decent guy being that he looks good, makes 100k/year, is polite and have good maners, and no bad history or anything, then your trying to find the best of the apple cobler. I dont think those guys go to this site. If our just looking for a good guy who can love you, and will do the right thing, then there are plenty of those.

Unique2468's photo
Wed 09/03/08 01:09 PM
off to the beach, laters everyone!

Unique2468's photo
Wed 09/03/08 08:58 AM

good morning to all again

just want to say hi to the reg's in here

for the ladies flowerforyou flowers :angel: waving

for the guys shades drinker drinks waving

bastard! I want flowers!

Hey storm, emily, tan, badgirl, 2.charles

Unique2468's photo
Tue 08/26/08 03:48 PM
Ohhhh new show on. Yay! Be back in 24 minutes.

Unique2468's photo
Tue 08/26/08 03:42 PM

*slipping in unnoticed*

My mom makes the best kick ass Lime aid drinks with rum.drinker drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

*sitting on my couch and thinking of food*

*places giant flashing arrows pointing at storm*

Hi Storm!!!!

Unique2468's photo
Tue 08/26/08 02:37 PM

We are one big happy family (well sometimes:wink: laugh) J/K we are

You are going to meet an awesome bunch of floks on herewaving

Well hello Marvin flowerforyou I see you are new to JSH/M2.. WELCOME!!!! drinker flowerforyou

Yeah I'm new. Just trying to broaden my social networks by joining. This should be good for me because I'm totally jumping out of my comfort zone by joining m2. Thanks for the warm welcome.

:smile: drinker

I can tell with the way everyone is to eachother. Im glad I did not second guess myself by not joining.

....that approves of incest apparently...

I'm the crazy younger brother who is really smart, and hides it through his aloof attitude, but ends up saying words of wisdom at the end of the movie...

Unique2468's photo
Sat 08/23/08 04:46 PM

ladyliz what kind of shindig is this??huh
I am a coordinator now for 4statessingles and we are having a party/camping at a place called Riverock. We have something going on every month. So I have been sending out emails inviting ppl to come check it out.

Yea, that does sound pretty cool. What state is this in?
Missouri. Yeah, I think once I get them to one event, they will want to come to more.

Hehe, i know someone from there, but you wouldn't want to invite them.

I'm off for dinner, bbl!!

Unique2468's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:53 PM

ladyliz what kind of shindig is this??huh
I am a coordinator now for 4statessingles and we are having a party/camping at a place called Riverock. We have something going on every month. So I have been sending out emails inviting ppl to come check it out.

Yea, that does sound pretty cool. What state is this in?

Unique2468's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:50 PM

Hey storm, hey lady, hey everyone else.

Hey (((((Unique)))))flowerforyou
How are you??huh

I good. I'm just relaxing after a long hard day of playing catch up.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25