Community > Posts By > Unique2468

Unique2468's photo
Mon 06/15/09 07:35 PM
i like cake

Unique2468's photo
Mon 06/15/09 07:33 PM

I'm wondering why a certain guy would worry about who i'm hanging out with when it's the GUY that's not making time to spend with ME?! Does he even get to be mad? what's that all about?

depends. Sometimes the girl just wants the attention and actually try's to make the guy jelous (like talks all good things about the people they are hanging out with or starts talking about men they have met) then yes, he has a right to be.

If of course you have not done that, and he does not have a legitmate reason for the time (like personal space, work, family issues, etc) then he's being a douche, however he still has a right to be mad. Because your allowed to feel whatever you want, but he does forgo the right to be a jerk about it to you.

Unique2468's photo
Mon 06/15/09 07:16 PM
part 183... this is like the dating mini series / talk show.... morning all!

Unique2468's photo
Tue 03/03/09 08:26 AM
I shall make a rare guest appearance! Hows everyone? ((kojack)) (((really pretty lady from the deepest pits of hell in texas)))

Unique2468's photo
Thu 02/19/09 07:43 AM
I'm back. I was so absued! I had to work for like 3 weeks streight, and handle alot of bad situations. I'm basicly like the entirity of george bush in his presidency! :p

Unique2468's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:13 PM

yawn

Hi!!! Love the pic of chi! How the he11 are you?

Unique2468's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:12 PM

:banana:

lol haven't seen you in forever! Hows life katie?

Unique2468's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:56 AM
morning all, stoping in for a quick hi

Unique2468's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:15 PM
i bored

Unique2468's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:20 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh

i'm not chasing anyone

chase me! Chase me!

Unique2468's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:20 AM

hiya all

Hi!!! Ohhh i'm now surounded by pretty ladies!!!!

*shoves the other guys out of the forums*

flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

Unique2468's photo
Fri 01/23/09 09:44 AM

I've enjoyed all the people I've been able to meet so far. Many of them have ended up being good friends, which I know is not exactly what single guys are looking for on a site like this (single girls either for that matter), but things take time sometimes. Hope it all goes well for you!

I dont think i would consider dating someone that isn't a friend. If i couldn't hang out with them on a day to day basis or go do something i wanna do with them, then i don't think they would work. I tried that. I love my friends on here more then the dates i've tried from here. Besides they last longer. Besides, i would love to make friends first then date that person, especially if they where hot!!!

Wanna be friends? *evil grin*

Unique2468's photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:48 PM

debbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

eeeeeeeevvvveeeeeeeerrrrrryyyyyyyyoooooonnnnnnneeeeeeeeellllllsssseeeeeeeee

((((((((((((((((((((((((((UNIQUE)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

deb gave me to people but said 'friends only'... does that mean deb thinks i'm undateable?

:(

I think the girls of the forum should each give me a sympathy date now...!!!! or any other four lettered words
that means we weren't sure ya wanted matches that is all

there goes my nafarious plan....

to be honest i'm not sure either! haha. I like meeting new people though! whatever happens happens i guess :p

Unique2468's photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:42 PM

debbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

((((((((((((((((((((((((((UNIQUE)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

deb gave me to people but said 'friends only'... does that mean deb thinks i'm undateable?

:(

I think the girls of the forum should each give me a sympathy date now...!!!! or any other four lettered words

Unique2468's photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:37 PM

Unique2468's photo
Mon 01/19/09 02:41 PM

My ex is slowly but surly destroying her life. She seems to do nothing but run around and drink, when she is not working. At first I just sit back and whatched her do this and said to my self, she made this bed now she can lay in it. Now it is getting to the point were my girls are getting drug into it. When they stay with her, They tell me that both nights they went to the legoin with mommy. I have tried to talk to her about this, but all she says is its my life now stay out of it. I cant stay out of it becaues now my girls are invold. I dont want anything bad to happen to her because she is the mother of my girls. I just dont know what to do now. How can I get her to she what she is doing?frustrated

Sorry for any spelling mistakes.whoa

Try this:

"i've noticed a few things that are affecting OUR daughters." <Insert the change here> and list em..."I understand you want to have your own life now, and thats cool. I think your a good mom. I do think these things are effecting them" <list things> "Which you might of not seen or noticed. I dont care what you do, just please dont let it affect OUR kids"

Then when that fails, the next step is saying it again, with "I fear for there safety"

Then speak to legal aide and get your options. AFTER you spoke to legal aide and our prepared to submit the documentation, let her know one last time to change, and then go with the advice of your lawyer. Since you saved the messages telling her this, your side of the street is clean and you can show the judge you tried and was as deplomatic as possable.

Unique2468's photo
Mon 01/19/09 02:26 PM
Making the rounds. Hows everyone?

Unique2468's photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:56 PM

waving waving waving waving

(((((((((((((((((((((UNIQUE))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

herro... whats with all the pretty lady's? where storm and deb?

Unique2468's photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:52 PM
waving waving waving waving

Unique2468's photo
Thu 10/23/08 05:26 PM

ok going back over to corner an DEB ya can't make me come out tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

*gigglesnort*

*drags shadow out of the shadows*

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25