I no longer live in fear

Without you here
I'm exactly where I need to be
I no longer feel empty
I can finally live again

Without you here

Totage's photo
Thu 02/07/19 07:03 AM
I saw a B-2 like UFO, but it was silently gliding, not flying, and way too big to be a B-2, it was flying right below the clouds, which were very low, and this thing was the size of a football field, for it's size and as low as it was, I should have heard something, even if it was a stealth plane.

I saw some military planes and helicopters a short while afterwards, but that doesn't really mean much, as there is an air force base in that area.

I don't think it was aliens or anything. It was most likely a military plane, but I don't know of any that look like a b-2 that are the size of a football field.

Totage's photo
Sun 02/03/19 05:29 AM
I hate driving. People are too stupid and just getting worse. I drive and have my own vehicle and all, but I hate it.

Totage's photo
Sun 02/03/19 12:09 AM

If a man has real Interest in s woman, he will tell her.

Doesn't have to be an emotional rollercoaster for her to figure it out.

Look how men flirt with Some. Women, they aren't shy. laugh

I f they don't like a woman, they don't DATE. her. Online or in Real life.

Comments?

Not always. There's a difference between online and real life. Women flirt and play games as well, it's not just men.

People tend to be a bit more open online/text, some are also more inclined to play games and con people.

Either way, men are generally expected to confront women and express interest and initiate things.

Totage's photo
Sun 02/03/19 12:03 AM
frown tongue2 smile2

Totage's photo
Sat 02/02/19 09:41 PM
No, she's from Australia, it means Beautiful Baby Wombat.

Totage's photo
Sat 02/02/19 01:50 PM

with all the advancements
its been a blast
just got yelled at cause i wouldn't answer a call from a number i didn't know
granted it didn't show on the fire wall on the cell that it was a mass call number
its not like i put it on ignore
i just slide it to the go to voice mail
and that's really funny cause i never set me voice mail up
so not really sure where it goes
oops offtopic
<shrug>
but any who was wonderen
am i the only one avoiding the robot calls ?
do you all after being hounded by calls and being on the do not call list
not answer calls where it don't show ya know who it is ?

kinda makes me miss the house answering machine
screening calls : )

I don't even answer known calls let alone unknown. I dont answer unkown numbers for this reason, it's a security issue any more.

Totage's photo
Sat 02/02/19 01:44 PM

When it is extremely cold, people are advised to bring their Pets inside, out of the Cold. There is a law here that says if you are found neglecting your pet you can be fined and jailed.
A man today was arrested for leaving his Dog outside Tuesday night all night.

sad2

I had a cat that loved to build tunnels in the snow and stay out for hours, he always had the option to come inside whenever, but he loved being out in the snow. He was very well cared for never neglected, but he loved playing in the snow.

Totage's photo
Sat 02/02/19 12:30 PM

tell me what u think they want, to me i think all they need is affection

I had a female cat that would bring me dead mice. She loved being a mama too, she even cared for her sisters litter of kittens while she was nursing her own litter. She was one awesome little cat. I made her a cat bed out of an old plastic tub and some old clothes. I let her in the house as well. When people were home she liked to hang out inside with people. She would hang with me every now and again, but she liked to go out when there wasn't much company.

She was a happy cat, and I think that's because she was so full of love and so lovable. I think that really all anyone really wants, regardless of gender, species, etc. we all want and need love.

Totage's photo
Sat 02/02/19 12:18 PM

If a friend did that to me I would
make HIM a spreadsheet.

shocked I'm confused Ms.Soufie, is that a threat or an invitation? tongue2

Totage's photo
Sat 02/02/19 12:14 PM

OKAY,me and my ex split up because she didnt like the idea of me having so many female besties..I get on better with women. The fact that MOST of them I had a sexual interest in at one point should NOT come into play .I mean theyre not interested so now were just friends.Am I wrong??

Can you see where she's coming from though? Not saying you're wrong or she's wrong or anything, but given your history with your female friends, is it not reasonable for her to have an issue with the relationships? Not to say you are doing anything wrong, but that's not really the point, the point is can you see how your relationships make her feel?

Totage's photo
Sat 02/02/19 12:09 PM
Finally found out some information. Given the responses here, and things I found out, some things make more sense, but this topic wasn't really helpful.

Totage's photo
Sun 01/27/19 04:22 AM
There's nothing for her to barter. She does have some serious issues though and really I think that's what this is all about. I gave up on trying to make sense of her a while ago, at this point my only concern is the children.

Totage's photo
Sun 01/27/19 12:59 AM

"I think to not feel at all, apathy, is also an opposite of love."

Apathy or not to feel anything is the sign of a Psychopath!

Actually not true at all. If you look at the actions of many psychopaths, there's very much so a lot of emotion being expressed, but that's another topic.

Totage's photo
Sun 01/27/19 12:57 AM

How would you describe it?
Is it a true opposite of love?
Is it ever a justified emotion to feel for a person or a group of people? why or why not?

I think hate is to dislike, what love is to like. I think it is the highest extreme of a negative emotion that you can feel about a thing or person. I also think it is a somewhat conditioned response, like love. We learn to label it based only on a momentary emotional reaction that we then either decide to constantly reinforce, or deconstruct.

I do think hate is an opposite of love, but not the only opposite. I think to not feel at all, apathy, is also an opposite of love.

I don't think hate is justified, though I think it is understandable, however slight that difference may be.

I really feel hate does just as much damage to the one hating as it does whatever or whomever they hate. It is, to me, like asking if suicide is justified. Justified could never be the right word. But I understand the destructive ends that pain can lead to.

Hate to me is more of an inner turmoil and destruction. It's more related to unforgiving than it is to be the opposite of love.

Totage's photo
Sun 01/27/19 12:40 AM
I already know that and getting that taken care of. I just want to see my kids and be in their lives.

I want me and their mother to be able to work together, but for some reason she won't. I don't want to fight with her or anything, but I will be in my childrens lives. My children are still young, 1 and 2 years old, but this is still affecting them and will affect them now and throughout their lives. I need to be in my childrens lives and they need me. Their mother has severe mental issues and documented suicide attempts. I think that is why she is so hostile towards me. I guess she fears I will try to take the kids away from her.

I want my kids with me and all, but I want their best interests to be enforced regardless of what me or their mother want. All I want is to be an equal part of their lives despite me and their mother no longer being together. This is not an unreasonable request and there is no reason I should be denied this. It's in the childrens best interest for us to have a relationship and for me to be an equal part of their lives.

I don't want to attack their mother or try to make her look bad or anything. I would rather the facts of the case speak for themselves. I'm not going to give up any of my rights or anything and I don't expect her to either.

I just wish she was more mature and could put her own self aside for the sake of the children and work with me on this. I'm not trying to get back with her or anything but we will be in each others lives whether we like it or not. I don't care about her except for how my children are being cared for.

Totage's photo
Sat 01/26/19 11:35 PM
We were never married, so there was no divorce.

Totage's photo
Sat 01/26/19 10:13 PM
It's been almost 5 month since my ex ran off and took our two children. I have made several attempts to contact her and she has been nothing but hostile towards me for no reason. She refuses to let me see our children or talk to them or anything. All I want is to have a relationship with my children, but my ex is refusing to allow that.

What can I do to get her to understand that it would be best for the children if she worked with me instead of being hostile towards me? I don't want to fight and argue with her, I just want to be in my childrens lives.