Community > Posts By > Totage

Totage's photo
Sat 11/24/18 03:25 PM

Spending hours on online dating site for finding someone to date is a time pass or time waste ?

Spending hours on social sites is a waste of time, even if you are yielding results. The point is to meet people online in real life. If you're just chatting, you're wasting time.

Passing time and wasting time are the same thing.

Totage's photo
Sat 11/24/18 03:22 PM

I'm very flattered to receive many responses from gentlemen from all over the USA. My profile explained that I would like a 50 mile radius from my home, however that's not happening, they are willing to fly to me. Does long distance relationship work ??

A relationship is like a house, they both need a solid foundation. A virtual foundation doesn't count. LDRs can work, but there has to be an actual relationship there first, even then it's difficult for the relationship to withstand the LDR.

You're wise to "shop local" so to speak, and as mentioned there are filters and what not to help you.

Totage's photo
Wed 11/21/18 07:26 PM

Totage's photo
Wed 11/21/18 04:06 PM

Online.

Why is it older women get asked for updated photo!!
My picture is Oct. 2018

Don't Men realize Many women age well !!

I viewed so many 49 ,50 year old Men who Looked 70's.

:smile: Men age too!! And put false ages on profiles more than Women.

Not all people age well. If you don't have sense enough to post an accurate pic, you don't have sense enough to date me. Although, I don't see dating anyone online, so it's really not an issue for me. I assume everything is fake until meeting in rl and actually getting to know someone anyway.

Totage's photo
Wed 11/21/18 02:01 PM
That's a good point, in cases like that the push up bra may have a functional purpose. My ex used to wear a sports bra because it was more comfortable than the ones with the underwire. I kinda see what they were trying to do with the underwire thing, but I don't think it works like it was supposed to, seems like one of those things that looks better on paper.

Totage's photo
Wed 11/21/18 01:53 PM
I wish they had something like that around me. I've thought about buying or renting a place and doing public events for the community such as a singles mingle and things target towards adults but no alcohol just good clean fun.

Totage's photo
Wed 11/21/18 01:37 PM

This year I'm actually super excited about the holidays, for the first time in lord knows how long. Last week I gift-wrapped some Christmas pressies, hihi. And I cannot wait to get the tree done!

And I'm beginning to think about making plans for Christmas & New Year's Eve.
Christmas I'm likely spending time with family, but this year I want to go out for New Year's Eve!
Now I don't like to go to a pub. Most people get blind drunk which I don't like. Plus I have to walk through town on my own to get to my car in the middle of the night, through hordes of drunken people, which I do not like either.
But I want to do SOMETHING! I've spent a number of NYEs alone, which I never really minded. Last year was too soon after my breakup, but this year I want to go out and have fun. Do something different, chat, dance, laugh.

I found this spiritual centre that does a NYE's event. Dinner, time to socialize, either an energy activation concerning the new year OR a sound healing session (singing bowls) which is GORGEOUS!! love I haven't had a sound bath in quite some time :)
After that a special thing around midnight then there's a DJ and dancing.

Now THAT sounds like my kind of evening where I'm going to feel good and not out of place or bothered by drunken idiots.
The only drawback is the trip and the fact the meal is vegetarian only. Always the case with spiritual centres, but not my thing. I like my meat tongue2

But.. I do think I'm gonna go for it. Thinking about it gets me all excited!

Sounds like fun. I'm a meat eater too, but that still sounds a lot better than going to a bar. I'm excited for you. :)

Totage's photo
Wed 11/21/18 12:50 PM

EyeAmYourHost39,

My take is this, I believe when you can separate infatuation from real love and its real then I think you should express it then show it. But the feeling has to be mutual or you be setting yourself up for a very awkward embarrassing situation for yourself. I think it should be a time factor to use the L-word. Too Early your mate may not feel the same . Too Late and you may have a serious argument on your hands. It has to really be timed right. I In my past been on both end of the candle. I say it early and it was awkward. Then there were times the woman told me too early and I as gentlemen turn the situation down. But I never been in a situation where I said it too late and lost the woman. Love does operate on a timing factor.

I don't say it unless I mean it, and I expect the same. Due to my personality, I've never been the first to say it. There has been times where they have said it too early and that caused a slight issue or in rare situations ended the relationship. Although, I don't blame ILY for ending the relationship, just happened to be the initiator. Really, the issues that have arose were more misunderstandings than actual issues, so with good communication we got through it.

Each person and situation is different. I don't think it's something to just say, you only say it when you mean it. Those words are more than words. To me, it's confirmation of a spiritual bond two have.

Totage's photo
Wed 11/21/18 10:22 AM

As we get older there may be some things we prefer or choose not to share with someone else, what would that be for you and why?

I don't know about set in my ways. My children are still young, so there's going to be lots of changes and what not throughout the years as they grow up, but I'm a bit more rigid and unwilling to adjust and compromise in a relationship. I'm more reluctant in developing a relationship, more inclined to push people away.

Totage's photo
Wed 11/21/18 10:11 AM

As a guy, I don't get it, but as an intelligent person, I can see why women, especially American and European do these silly things. To me, it's not so much they're trying to attract guys, although that does play a factor. It has more to do with how Hollywood and the beauty industry define what beauty is and bombard especially women with propaganda that pressures them into trying to imitate an unrealistic beauty.

Women, throw out your high heels, push up bras, and other silly nonsense that does more harm than good and just wear what makes you comfortable. I know it's important for a women to be a girly girl at times, but I find it much more sexy and attractive when a woman is comfortable and more herself.

You don't have to torture and kill yourself to be beautiful, in fact you can being comfortable enhances your beauty.

That's what I think.

High heels and push-up bras can kill? Wow! Who knew?

I'd rather see a woman in sweat pants and a big shirt than in high heels and a push up bra, at least she'd be more comfy and that would make her more attractive to me. Maybe that's just me.

I think woman have enough pressure put on them to look a certain way. I'd rather see them look and feel how they want to, rather than how they think they should.

I do appreciate when a woman is girly and all, but if you want to get my attention, just be you and be comfy.

Totage's photo
Tue 11/20/18 09:11 PM

A few people boarded the elevator on 94 th floor.

On the 84 floor a Plung to ground floor. It happened at Handcock blg. Chicago.

People were all safe, two cables broke. Even though there was a good inspectiont last June. ABC News reported Today

shocked

Do you have a phobia of Riding Elevators. ?

The only fear I have is when I crack a rat and I'm the only one in the elevator, then someone gets in and notices. Now I have to pretend like that smell was there before me and I don't know what happened. Then I get off and it follows me.

Totage's photo
Tue 11/20/18 08:23 PM

As a guy, I don't get it, but as an intelligent person, I can see why women, especially American and European do these silly things. To me, it's not so much they're trying to attract guys, although that does play a factor. It has more to do with how Hollywood and the beauty industry define what beauty is and bombard especially women with propaganda that pressures them into trying to imitate an unrealistic beauty.

Women, throw out your high heels, push up bras, and other silly nonsense that does more harm than good and just wear what makes you comfortable. I know it's important for a women to be a girly girl at times, but I find it much more sexy and attractive when a woman is comfortable and more herself.

You don't have to torture and kill yourself to be beautiful, in fact you can being comfortable enhances your beauty.

That's what I think.
so you think a woman should not remove any body hair and just be naturallaugh laugh

Not necessarily, although I do like a smooth face and legs on a woman, I don't mind a little fur in other places. I'm pretty fury myself, so it would kind of be unfair for me to expect a woman always be bare.

Totage's photo
Tue 11/20/18 07:51 PM

That's what I think.

Totage's photo
Tue 11/20/18 06:36 PM
It was actually designed to replace the girdle, I think.

Totage's photo
Tue 11/20/18 06:25 PM
I want a Savannah Cat. They're pretty much a domesticated leopard.

Totage's photo
Thu 11/15/18 10:30 PM

I just took in one of our old cat... had since baby ... and now she needs a lot of attention ...least thats why I took her ... same with a foster dog I have ... they get along fine ...

but here is the thing ... I sleep with 4 blankets on my bed ...
all pretty heavy in some way ...
my cat loves to go all the way under them ... when bed time ...

she has done this ...even when I visited and slept with me before I had her full time ...

I would like to know ...
how the H**l they can breath under so many blankets ...

any thoughts ...

Do you have a small home? When I had an efficiency apartment, my cat would do that. I also live in an area that gets cold, and have had cats do that to stay warm. They may have fur, but they still like to be warm and cozy like us. Rule of thumb, if you're cold, your cat is too.

Give your cat vertical space (such as a cat tree) to climb around. Get old clothes and use them for a cat bed to keep them warm and cozy and so thy have their own space with your scent.

Your cat may just like to borrow in the blankets because they are like kids and think it's fun to do so.

Totage's photo
Thu 11/15/18 07:13 PM
Exactly, that's why it's a bad place for them and they say not to go there. I love the friend zone, it should be embraced.

Totage's photo
Thu 11/15/18 06:48 PM

This is directed mostly to men, but ladies please feel free to share your thoughts.

We are taught to stay out of the friend zone. The term has negative connotations for men. The advice of womanizers, seducers, and pick up artists is to be cool, tough, and detached. While I agree that being too needy is not good I've always connected the best from the friend zone. There is a difference between wanting women and loving women.

I try to support, encourage, and make them happy. Isn't that what friends do? In the words of famous turn of the century singer, How can we be lovers if we can't be friends?"

Players fear the friend zone, because generally women don't bone friends. To be a player, you have to remain distant and detached, as a friend you can't just f**k and run.

I'm not a player, so the friend zone doesn't really apply to me.

Totage's photo
Thu 11/15/18 05:22 PM
I find it interesting how there's more commercials on traditional TV now, with all the competition and ways to avoid commercials now. It's like you can actually see traditional TV dying.

I know this topic was more about the length between seasons, which it seems has gotten longer on traditional TV, but no so much on other means.

We live in a pretty interesting time, not just for TV but most technology. Lots of big changes happening and we get to see how it changes us, good and bad. Ultimately, it's up to us to decide what stays, what changes, and whether it's good or bad.

Totage's photo
Mon 11/12/18 09:34 AM

Happy Sabbath Day Of Saturday to all of my M2 Family, American I need your wisdom right. Let me start by saying I'm an easy going guy with a great personality, very mature and wise and I'm a lot of fun to be around. People men & women gravitate to me because I think outside the box with a again great personality and sense of humor. I recently started to date this beautiful girl which I won't name but we have mutual interest. We both like each other and we talk text and engage in numerous date dinners with each other. She's Italian & Irish decent. Me I'm a black German so we both have European in us. Now here's the kicker, last night we had a good conversation on our likes and things and she gave me feedback on her family. I gave her the same. I told her my family would love her. My mom and I are very close and I come from an down to earth family. When she told me about her mom, she explained to me her mom is a racist, a white supremacy. Her Father is worst. My mind was kind of blown but told her I'm in a dating you and maybe time will change there narratives. Now she do have a half black daughter but she don't talk too much to her mom. My question to you my lovely people, should I be concerned or continue dating this wonderful girl? I know love can conquer anything but am I'm doing the right thing but continuing being with her? Have you ever dated a wonderful person of another race and they have no relationship with there racist family member. If So how you prevail? So talk to me America how do you feel about things like this.

All Replies Will Be Answered Back!
Thank You All
EyeAmYourHost39

My exes family is racist, we have interracial children. As far as I'm concerned her family is her family, not my childrens and certainly not mine. They have caused problems from day one. She also has a lot of racism in her, but denies it to herself. It has caused some issues, but she and her family have more disturbing issues that outweigh the racism.

If the racism was the only issue, the relationship still would have ended.