Community > Posts By > Totage

Totage's photo
Sat 02/23/19 05:09 PM
Yeah, I saw what they say is the power steering resvior, but it didn't look like it.

Totage's photo
Sat 02/23/19 03:59 PM

Totage's photo
Sat 02/23/19 03:23 PM
Oh, yeah it's there. Thanks

Totage's photo
Sat 02/23/19 03:19 PM
I paid $30 to have my taxes filed, but can't file them. So, not only did I lose what I would have got back on my return, but also the additional $30.

I did get a big jar of petro jelly though, so it could be worse.

Totage's photo
Sat 02/23/19 02:10 PM
There's no reservoir, so I think it may be electric. If that's the case, I think the motor is starting to go.

It whines when steering, sometimes steering is a little hard. I first started having the issue about two weeks ago, at first I thought it was the weather but when it warmed up the issue got a little worse.

Totage's photo
Sat 02/23/19 01:58 PM
Have you checked the lost and found? Ironically, the lost and found has been lost. If you find it, please place it in its rightful place. Thank you!

Totage's photo
Sat 02/23/19 01:49 PM
Anyone know how to check the power steering in a 2005 Saturn Relay? I don't see any thing under the hood for it, and I can't find any information online.

Totage's photo
Sat 02/23/19 12:51 PM

Totage's photo
Sat 02/23/19 12:33 PM

Totage's photo
Sat 02/23/19 11:34 AM

I WISH!:heart:

I can fly in my dreams!!surprised biggrin

I've only flown a few times in my dreams. Once was in one of those old wine barrels, I made into a steam punk style helicopter type thing, and a few times I was able to jump high and just flap my arms. In those ones, I flew above the Earths atmosphere and got stuck in space. If you do fly in your dreams, just be careful.
I do the wing flap thing too!surprised

And I also do the "too high up" thing...thats a funny coincidence. shocked

There has to be a hidden meaning there, that applies to both of us...spock

OH I KNOW, WE BOTH ROCK! laugh laugh

:) I know YOU rock, not so sure about me.

I don't fly much in my dreams, it's pretty rare.

I used to have this dream as a kid that a giant lion was loose in the neighborhood and I would hop from rooftop to rooftop as the lion would run around the neighborhood. Turns out, when I was younger our neighbor actually did have a lion, I was 3 and younger during this time, didn't remember the lion or anything, but I guess I did subconsciously. lol

I don't know what the flying is supposed to mean, but it seems to me that it has something to do with wanting to escape or being free. Maybe we both feel a bit repressed or something and need to be free. IDK

Totage's photo
Sat 02/23/19 11:07 AM

I WISH!:heart:

I can fly in my dreams!!surprised biggrin

I've only flown a few times in my dreams. Once was in one of those old wine barrels, I made into a steam punk style helicopter type thing, and a few times I was able to jump high and just flap my arms. In those ones, I flew above the Earths atmosphere and got stuck in space. If you do fly in your dreams, just be careful.

Totage's photo
Sat 02/23/19 09:53 AM

or more like me?

True story. This IS me...

Depends on the story and the audience. I don't cast my pearls among swine, so to speak.

Totage's photo
Sat 02/23/19 09:48 AM

Are you living your dreams or just letting life pass you by? Eat, sleep, work, repeat.

Do you even know what your dreams & goals are? I'm not talking about getting a big house, money in the bank.
More like this one thing that you maybe sometimes see glimpses of but then stuff it away with a "not possible" and continue with your normal routine. Eat, sleep, work, repeat.

Think of, if you had so much money you'd never had to worry about that anymore, then what would you do with your life?
Those kind of dreams & goals. The real important stuff.

Are you doing anything towards that, or stuck in "not possible", eat sleep work, repeat?

Even if you have physical ailments you can work on dreams. Get smart, use internet.

My dreams are interesting, they all relate with each other, much the same way as waking up everyday. I can kinda guess how my next dream will be based on how the last one was. Even when I have recurring dreams, there's slight differences. I can even manipulate them.

I do have goals, not so much dreams anymore as I see dreams as unreachable goals. I'm currently working on some goals and back up plans in case things go wrong.

Totage's photo
Sat 02/23/19 09:40 AM

Is finding love really a nr 1 priority for you?
Or are you in a stage in life where you are more career focused, building that up, possibly getting a house. Maybe love isn't on the menu at all, or not a priority, just a nice extra?

If nothing really is a priority as you got it all sussed, except for having that partner, are you really going for finding love? Or not doing much other than waiting for it to happen?

I'm just looking for someone that can watch the kids while I'm at work. Maybe help out a little so I can get a nap in after work.

Totage's photo
Sat 02/23/19 09:37 AM

Reference to a Relationship.

How many guys are a take charge man?

What does taking charge mean to you ?

Ladies, who wants a take charge man ? Why or why not ?

I prefer to use my debit card. I don't care much for credit, never really believed much in it, although can be useful when done properly. I don't like carrying cash and coins.

Totage's photo
Fri 02/22/19 11:59 AM

What gatherings or just kickbacks are happening this weekend? Not really a club person nowadays just looking to chill, drink, blow clouds.

Was going to drink the rest of my rum, but I got pulled over and the bottle was in the car. I didn't get a ticket, but he made me pour it out on the side of the road. I decided to take my mom and nephew out for dinner instead, as my nephew was good in school.

Totage's photo
Fri 02/22/19 11:23 AM
Not all. Some religions are ok with it. Again, depends on the religion some maybe sexist, some not.

Totage's photo
Fri 02/22/19 10:13 AM
Your heart falls to the ground
As I'm picking up the pieces
They crumble in my hand like little grains of sand
I know every grain of sand here because I've broken hearts before

Tears roll down your cheek
Your eyes cry out "How Can You Do This To ME?"
I wipe the tears from your eyes
As they crash into me like ocean waves
I know every droplet here because I've made girls cry before

Totage's photo
Fri 02/22/19 09:51 AM
I agree, I think a large part of it is trust. I don't trust anyone completely, and I think that is a big factor that prevents me from being more dependent on someone else in a relationship, I think it also prevents me from being there for them as much as they want or need. I will try to push some one to be more independent, if I think they are too dependent, I don't mean to and I try not to.

Totage's photo
Fri 02/22/19 09:40 AM
It's kind of a turn on for me. I think it's more so that I respect and admire them for being a hard worker.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25