Community > Posts By > WhiteSox0507

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:19 PM

only you and ashley would say something like that
ha
i'm lameee

Only you two would use a thread to have a personal conversation laugh . $20 says you can't eat a spoonful of cinnamon

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:08 PM
http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/56322

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:05 PM

yay thanks trina...
and she really will forget about it
trust me.

So it wasn't a forgettable thread. Kat just has a bad memory. I win again! laugh

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:01 PM
<-- There's an 11 right there

But I do like to live by the saying "D***s are for chicks". Sorry to disappoint you laugh

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:58 PM

well, too bad you made a forgettable thread...

....It wasn't that forgetta.........wait...what was it about? laugh .....I'll think of it eventually. On the other hand, you aren't likely to forget about this conversation for awhile. That $5 will hang on your conscience until you pay up :smile:

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:52 PM

we seem to be at an impass...

Indeed. Too bad we wouldn't be if you had just remembered :smile:

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:48 PM

well, see...i'm kinda broke. so...cash doesn't really work...

well, see...i'm kinda broke. so...non-cash doesn't really work...

laugh

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:39 PM

noway I can't believe you. We're over. And yeah, IOU's are acceptable, but I need the cash by Jan. 15th :smile: laugh
i'm sorry! i'm a failure at life...
and...um...does it really have to be cash?

huh You had something else in mind?

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:30 PM

You don't remember that one time, on that one day, at that one place? ....I don't either laugh . You responded in a thread I started a few weeks ago, but I'm calling it a chat. So I win, you owe me $5 :tongue: .
you started a thread? hahaha. um...yeah, i totally remember that...it was...awesome? huh
and i'm broke. do you take iou's? flowerforyou

noway I can't believe you. We're over. And yeah, IOU's are acceptable, but I need the cash by Jan. 15th :smile: laugh

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:23 PM

Okay....I get it....this thread is really an attempt at one very bad joke, right? Or someone in need of some attention, even if that means you end up looking like an imbecile?....I mean, this CAN NOT be a 23 year old,college educated woman posting this nonsense. It is not possible this thread is legitimate. This is one of those "Hey! Look at me! Look at me!" threads.....huh

Agreed. If everything in her profile is true, there's no way she'd be this clueless. I've already questioned her on some other things I noticed in her profile, and she corrected them after I pointed it out.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Wed 12/26/07 08:24 PM

my grandmother used to make a 122 layered cake, one for each month, it was SO GOOD!!! now, I always make one, to remember her, its brought me good luck so far!

What year has 122 months? laugh

WhiteSox0507's photo
Wed 12/26/07 08:16 PM

i might have cheated on him and maybe i didnt do it for the right reasons but have you never forgiven someone for a mistake i know i forgave him when he made his early in our relationship i should just let you know we were together for 35 years

You two were together since you were 14 years old? noway

WhiteSox0507's photo
Wed 12/26/07 07:57 PM

What would a woman think if I posted " Tired of All the *****es, Looking For a Keeper". ...lol Maybe I am missing something???

laugh laugh laugh I'm very tempted right now to put that as my headline.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Wed 12/26/07 06:31 PM
Did anyone else notice that rickjp looks like David Anthony Higgins (Craig Feldspar from Malcolm in the Middle)? laugh

WhiteSox0507's photo
Wed 12/26/07 06:17 PM

I think Schilling should shut his mouth. He faked a bloody sock in '04 to get media attention and he's denying that.

You're kidding, I hope. Fake a bloody sock? That's quite a joke.

His own teammate ratted him out about it, but he keeps denying it. Look at the evidence. For as long as he pitched that game, why didn't the stain spread any further? Right now, there are people petitioning the HoF to test the sock to prove it isn't his blood.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:37 PM
Usually the women take longer. Like blankpage said, they like to browse.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:21 PM
It's society (TV, magazines, billboards) brainwashing us into believing that thin is beautiful. Centuries ago, bigger people were found attractive. Being heavier set meant you ate a lot, which also meant you had the money to afford that much food. Times sure have changed, haven't they laugh .

WhiteSox0507's photo
Tue 12/25/07 11:47 PM
Well if it makes everyone feel better, the guy hasn't hit rock bottom yet. If he had, then he'd be out fixing what he doesn't like about his situation instead of writing his complaints in a thread.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Tue 12/25/07 11:41 PM
Go to a bowling alley on a cosmic bowl night. There are always plenty of people.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Tue 12/25/07 11:39 PM
You see I,
I raise a toast to all of us
Who are breaking our backs everyday
If wantin' the good life is such a crime
Lord, then put me away
Here's to ya