Community > Posts By > WhiteSox0507

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 05:36 PM

I really don't know. That rumor is OLD by many years, and a bunch of sources are saying different things about that. Thundercat's Lair says they talked to Style about it and apparently he says it's all a crock of media bull, but who knows? I don't really care lol

He admitted they broke up, but denied the rumor she was dating this other guy.

I know you're just trying to help, but its blatantly clear to me that this kind of preaching is going to HURT guys in the long run...ESP if they are new to dating and dont know a lot.

I don't think learning how to be more social is dentrimental in the long run. Now, (this is my view, I can't speak for others) the pickup arts teach guys how to approach women. Basically, to get your foot in the door. I noticed a lot of people talk about the relationship aspect between a man and a woman. The pickup arts aren't about how to make a relationship work. It's how to get a relationship started. Those are two completely different things.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:39 PM

hey guys
watch this :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0omMTu9Ax8

Neil Strauss (PUA name: Style) on "The View"

I watched that awhile ago. For the first time, Style was somewhat embarrassed when talking about The Game, lol. Did you hear that Lisa broke up with him?

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 12/30/07 10:37 PM

There is no guarantee any team can do that. I'm sure Beckett can win 20 games again, he's gotten used to the American League. Not many teams are making monster moves with the exception of the Tigers. Red Sox bullpen is still very deep with talent (Delcarmen, Okajima, Timlin, Papelbon and a few others). It's a wait and see thing. Manny Ramirez didn't perform above average neither did Big Papi (power numbers down from '06).

I doubt Beckett will win 20 games. It's possible, but I doubt it. Why is everyone so big on the Tigers offseason moves? Renteria is losing range, Cabrera sucks defensively, and Willis has been getting rocked in the NL. Coming to the AL central could end his career. And look at 2005. The White Sox were picked to finish 4th, but won the World Series while sweeping the Red Sox in the ALDS. So don't start celebrating an '08 championship just yet.

Schilling is a class 'A' jerk. Always was, always will be. I haven't heard him say Bonds should give back any MVP awards & there's much more evidence of his steroid use. Could this have something to do with jealousy?

Possibly. Schilling is a good pitcher, but I constantly hear that off the field he is a conceited ***hole. Even when he's on the field he doesn't seem like a team player.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:48 PM
I don't know if I believe in Astrology or not. Half of the stuff I read about Leo's actually is true about me, but the other half is WAY off.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:17 PM
Before the season started, a reporter asked McNabb about playing in Chicago since it was being mentioned. He responded with "I want to play for a winning team". Kind of a slap in the face to us, especially since we had just gone to the super bowl. But yeah, Orton deserves another shot. He still had learning to do after '05, but hey, Grossman still needs work and Griese wasn't anything great. Our defense sucked this year though. It was tough watching them being so good last season to being so terrible this season.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 12/30/07 07:32 PM

Hilyf, I think so too. It's pretty much the same team as 2007 (NO GAGNE!)so what is stopping them?

Beckett isn't going to win 20 games again. And there's no guarantee everyone is going to perform above average like they did in '07 (ie. Ellsbury's insanely good play the last 2 months or Delcarmen and Okajima posting sub-2.50 ERA's)

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 12/30/07 02:34 PM

I was talking with a friend earlier and he suggested something to me that I found kind of distressing, but which DID offer some insight into some observable phenomena. His suggestion was that cultural and social effects aside, on a very primitive level, women are attracted to men who are sexually aggressive and dominant. This goes even further than the usual suggestion for men to be confident and assertive.

PUA's call it "going caveman". When all else fails, just go for it. (I'm not saying I agree with it. Just saying that's what some PUA's do)

A-holes don't get girls because they are a-holes, they get them cause they're ballsy enough to ask girls out and if rejected they ask someone else out. "nice" guys or rather "shy" guys don't, one can't get something if they don't pursue it.

laugh Actually, that's not always true. I know a guy who asks out literally every girl that will talk to him for longer than 5 minutes. He's only had 2 g/f's ever. And his 2nd one was actually the friend of another girl he asked out. But because the first girl turned him down, he settled for her friend. I'm just saying, being "ballsy enough" to ask a girl out doesn't always work that great either.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 12/29/07 02:32 PM
When I was in 7th grade I was walking back home and I saw the girl I had a crush on riding a bike. I was too busy staring at her so I didn't notice the giant tree in front of me. You get the shock of your life when you run into something unexpectedly that doesn't give laugh .

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 12/29/07 12:00 AM
Charismatic, have you been reading David DeAngelo's newsletters?

What he says about Russian women wanting certain things in a man, but reacting emotionally to the complete oppostie applies to women all around the world, not just Russia. Attraction is counter-intuitive. What most men believe will build attraction will actually destroy it. Charismatic is right when he says "As long as she FEELS SOMETHING, she is in. As soon as she becomes BORED, she is out." (Although I do believe he got that from somewhere else. David D. says that quite often. Please cite your sources from now on, lol).

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 12/28/07 11:37 PM
That we, as humans, are here to fulfill a purpose? That when we die, we continue living in one way or another? Or does life merely exist until it dies, ending forever at that exact moment?

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:46 AM
If you two get along well, then set up a meeting somewhere. No use putting it off any longer.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:43 AM
But the tastes are so different. It's not very appealing when you look at it either. And that wasn't even close to everything that was in there. Honestly, I can't remember how much stuff was in it. Someone was eating an apple and spit some of the chewed up apple into it. There was some more of that mexican jello. Umm...I can't remember what else. I just remember my friend spit in it, then my other friend poured his coke over the whole thing. I was a big, brown, liquidy mess and you couldn't see anything beneath the surface until the kid grabbed a spoon and started digging in.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:38 AM
We purposely made it bad. It looked bad, it smelled bad, and I gag just thinking about some of the things that were in there. Because I have to say, the thought of ranch dressing and ketchup mixed together makes me want to throw up.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:35 AM

thats deep
i agree. i never really thought about it...it definitely is girly sounding for me...

know what i have noticed, though? i can sing and think at the same time. like, i'll be singing along to some song on the radio while i'm driving...and i'll be thinking about something completely different. and then i'll notice that i'm singing and thinking at the same time and stop doing both. it's weird...

You sure are a talented one Kat. Eating cinnamon is not one of them though laugh

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:30 AM

oh, i won't. i'll have amy put it on youtube. and then post the link. haha. this is gonna be great...in high school, i used to eat weird stuff for money. all food items, not like an eraser or something. but still.

There was a kid like that in my lunch hour senior year. The first time he ate some nasty jello that was made in Mexico for $1. The next time, we mixed up a ton of random things....and my friend hocked a loogie into it...and the kid ate it for $8.

PS He didn't know there was spit in it sick laugh

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:23 AM

This has been bugging me , when you think ..is it in your own voice ?

Hmm...nope. Last time I checked, a voice had to be audible. Thoughts (in your head that don't come out of your mouth) aren't.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:21 AM

No we can smell socks.......and B.O. and nasty nastiness........sick sick sick sick

But you can't hear pudding?:cry:

What good is smelling B.O.? All humans can do that.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:19 AM

Yeah Kat, you're done.
thank you!

Don't forget to let me see that cinnamon video. I'm sure someone will end up trying it on New Year's Eve at my house though :smile: laugh

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:17 AM

We can smell more than fear~!!!sick laugh sick

Like cake? Can you hear pudding? laugh

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:12 AM
Yeah Kat, you're done.

As for the nose rape videos, I guess you have to know who Neil Strauss is. I respect the man, so when he does things like a nose rape, I end up laughing. At first I didn't get it, but like I said, after the first 6 or so videos, I understood it.