Community > Posts By > WhiteSox0507

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:01 AM

laugh Da*n, it's a trick question that you're supposed to answer without realizing it was one of the 5. So then I'd win, lol. Have you played this before or did you do that by accident?

stop asking me questions! i'm so confused now...

yellow. that's my final answer.

laugh It works better in real life. People don't usually have time to think as much as they do when they're typing. They just answer and you catch them off guard.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 11:59 PM
Edited by WhiteSox0507 on Thu 12/27/07 11:59 PM

nose rape...

Ok, that was just strange.

Lol, I told you it was dumb at first. I watched like 6 different ones and thought to myself ".....ok?", then by the 7th or 8th I was laughing hysterically. Watch the one where they do it to the lady at the McDonald's drive thru.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 11:57 PM

Umm...going back to the cinnamon talk really side tracked me, lol. How many was that so far?
is that one of my questions or are you just really bad at math? like me...

laugh Da*n, it's a trick question that you're supposed to answer without realizing it was one of the 5. So then I'd win, lol. Have you played this before or did you do that by accident?

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 11:49 PM
Edited by WhiteSox0507 on Thu 12/27/07 11:52 PM

What is "raw" cinnamon??

It was just the standard powdered stuff you buy at the grocery store.

The one kid had to try it twice - I think he was hoping for a self-implosion or something. They were all terribly disappointed in the lack of reaction.

You should tell your son to make the kid do it again or he'll get nose raped (No, it's not literally raping someone's nose. Go to youtube and search nose rape. It's dumb at first, but becomes rather comical the more you watch). laugh

Umm...going back to the cinnamon talk really side tracked me, lol. How many was that so far?

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 11:44 PM

Browsing around the forums here... thought I'd interject...

My son and his friends have all seen the cinnamon videos too so of course they had to try it.

My son and one other kid made it easy. One guy spit it out because he said it tasted disgusting but otherwise he could have made it too.

Yes, I watched 'em do it. Heck, I was hoping for some good laughs.

So much for that idea.

What kind of cinnamon did they use? lol. It's supposed to be raw cinnamon. I have yet to try it myself (I plan on it trying though), but from the number of videos I've seen, it's almost impossible. I'm not calling you a liar since you said you saw it for yourself, but until I see it, I won't believe it.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 11:42 PM
Lol, red would've covered all of the bases, but your answer was fine.

Hmmm....when you sneezed earlier, what did you say it tasted like?

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 11:37 PM
What color is the sky?

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 11:32 PM
What state do you live in?

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 11:28 PM

that's true...i don't really have any money to go shopping, though...
and we can just google lyrics...
and white, i wanna play! am i the only one playing?

Apparently you are. You never answered if you wanted a test game or the real one (don't worry, this isn't one of the 5 questions).

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 11:16 PM

i'm not gonna do it today. one: we don't have cinnamon. and two: amy's not here with her camera.

and gotcha ame. i didn't know they had em there. so if i do end up wanting a different size, it's not a biggie.

and what's the 5 questions game?

The 5 questions game is a game where I ask you 5 quetions. All you have to do to win is answer them wrong. If you want to play do you want to do a test game first or just jump right into the real game?

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 11:09 PM
We'll see. While we're waiting for her to make the cinnamon attempt, does anybody want to play the 5 questions game?

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 11:03 PM

Even though I've never met Katrina in person from the soundsx of it she will win the bet. That is her primary objective now win the bet.

Just because she wants to win, doesn't mean she will, lol.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:51 PM

ok, i didn't watch that vid, but i youtubed eating cinnamon and watched two girls fail. all we have is cinnamon plus in our cabinet, but i tried a tad, and i can see how it would coat your entire mouth...i still wanna try it though. hahaha.

and idk, ame. i still haven't tried them on with socks. when are you going shopping? and i was thinking when we make our rap vids.

Lol, well, you can still try it. But when you fail, just add that $20 onto the IOU :smile:

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:45 PM
Obviously I have to make a new post to bump the thread so you'll see this. To see the video, go here:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=24173703

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:38 PM
Edited by WhiteSox0507 on Thu 12/27/07 10:43 PM
The bet is the guy dressed as a homosexual will get more women's phone numbers than the guy dressed as James Bond. In case you don't feel like watching, the James Bond guy loses. Just go to the end and watch him trying to eat the spoonful of cinnamon.

Hold on, the video didn't post right

....ok, just go here and watch it:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=24173703

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:34 PM

hello

Hello Glenn. Welcome to the conversation.

Hold on Kat, I'm trying to find this video of a guy who lost a bet and had to eat a spoonful of cinnamon. Then you'll see why you picked a losing bet, lol.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:28 PM

how big a spoon we talkin? cuz i have a baby spoon in my drawer, i can down that no prob!

laugh No, it has to be a regular spoon. And although it sounds easy, I still have yet to see somebody do it. It's funny watching them try though :smile:

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:26 PM

it's okay to be shy, but don't let your shyness stop you from asking that girl to dance, offering her a drink (as lame as that may sound or how fast it may get denied), and do NOT get discouraged from any denials

Agreed about not getting discouraged about denials. In fact, go out and try to get turned down. It's harder than you think. But do NOT offer to buy her a drink. There are women that go out just to see how many drinks they can get for free. Besides, you shouldn't need to pay for her attention.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:24 PM

Only you two would use a thread to have a personal conversation laugh . $20 says you can't eat a spoonful of cinnamon

anyone's welcome to join in our conversation. i'm not biased.
and you're so on! pass the cinnamon...

You really want to go from $5 to $25? Ok, your loss laugh . Let me go get the cinnamon and a spoon....

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:21 PM

It has to be a joke.. otherwise this falls in the file of "500 Reasons The Terrorists Want To Kill Us".

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh