Community > Posts By > WhiteSox0507

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 11:22 PM
me

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 11:19 PM
Where are the Spider-Pigs in this Houston thread?

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 11:13 PM

we jsut need to go topic to topic now lol

laugh Ok, which thread next?

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 11:11 PM

yeah! catch has a spider pig!

Yes, we've converted another one....

This is becoming like a spider-pig religion laugh

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 11:05 PM
Spider-Pigs....taking over one thread at a time laugh

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 11:04 PM
This thread is expanding too fast, lol. I post here, look at another thread, and when I come back it's already on the next page.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 11:01 PM

You'd be surprised how many guys just want to get over that fear of approaching women so they can find someone to start a long term relationship with.

I'll attest to this statement. I'm a nice guy to the core, but I also have chronic anxiety about talking to strangers. And when I do manage to start a conversation, I seldom feel like I'm doing an adequate job. I read about this PUA stuff to develop a gameplan so I won't be so nervous. Even a little bit of success emboldens me and I do fine once I get rolling.

I'm also learning ways to make it evident that I'm not just a nice guy or an okay conversationalist, but also an attractive, masculine person. For example, I've become aware that even little gestures of intimacy can make a difference in a woman's perception of a man. So the last date I went on, I was a bit more tactile. She said something goofy and I bumped into her; and I told a story that allowed me, as an illustration, to run my fingers through her hair.

Congratulations man. That's why I started looking into it in the first place too. Being the "nice guy" lands you in the Just Friends Zone, but it's you don't want to act like a jerk towards women either. There is a middle ground that allows you to be the nice guy you are, but still attract women.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:57 PM
This is a good way to start 2008. Invasion of the Spider-Pigs laugh

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:53 PM

yay! jace and whitesox! welcome to our f'ed up little world. lol

Lol, we all have at least one thing in common. We are easily amused :smile:

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:52 PM

can I join? huh, huh, huhdrinker

The lighting on your spider-pig picture is different

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:50 PM

we actually have a new recruit. check the names! lmao

laugh Yeah, I couldn't resist.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:47 PM
laugh Why is this so funny?

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:41 PM

go back to man's law. the entire page is spider pig. LMAO
AD finally joined. laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh I just looked. That's priceless

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:39 PM

*spider-pig, spider-pig..does whatever a spider-pig does* lol

You could at least finish the song, lol......"can he swing, from a web? no he can't, cuz he's a pig" laugh That whole thing is actually my voicemail message. This one lady called about my health insurance and she was laughing throughout the whole message. It was great :smile:

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:10 PM

true and thats the whole problem.
Approaching/pickup and relationships shouldnt be separate things; if a guy thinks this way, no wonder he is having problems.
I dont have any problems with guys using 'material', but what I DO have a problem with is teaching methods that instill behaviours and beliefs that are corrosive to anything long term.

Some of the material does instill bad thinking habits that could hurt a relationship. Most of it isn't that bad though. It all depends on what you want. If you want a relationship, then you learn enough to approach women to start a conversation. If your just after sex, then you learn more material that gets you that far. You'd be surprised how many guys just want to get over that fear of approaching women so they can find someone to start a long term relationship with. Whether we like it or not, there's always going to be those people that abuse things for personal gain. I just ask that you don't label us all ***holes because of a few bad apples.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:44 PM

Actually a Big Headed mouse. How is she attractive. Even my dog dug a hole and put his head in it. What a waste of TV space. I hope they get rid of that show.

laugh Seriously, her face is too square. She's not that attractive at all.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:40 PM

OMG hes doing it again!? As I've always said....

HE HAS NO TROUBLE GETTING A DATE, WHERE AS I, ALLEN, WHO IS YOUNG AND IN HIS PRIME IS HAVING AN INSANE AMOUNT OF TROUBLE GETTING A DATE, SO WHERES MY SHOW DAMMIT!?

Its in caps because its important :tongue:

Well...you could either become a rock star like Bret Michaels and get a show. Or, you could go on one of those reality dating shows, get rejected twice, then get your own show like Tiffany Pollard (aka New York). laugh

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:02 PM
Who else liked it? I thought it was an extremely good movie.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 05:49 PM

Jess dumped him...

Yeah, I don't understand why he didn't just go out with Heather after that happened. I mean, it's life outside of the show, there aren't any rules stating who he can and can't date.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 12/31/07 05:39 PM
I would tell your friend. That way, he has time to look for another job and avoid the grueling schedule he doesn't want to do in the first place. I don't mean to sound like an ***hole, but not telling him would make you a bad friend for letting him get used like that.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 22 23