Community > Posts By > rpwolff

rpwolff's photo
Tue 11/25/08 11:53 AM
Geri is almost married. I may love her, but, I don't think I have a chance.

rpwolff's photo
Tue 11/25/08 11:50 AM
Lifesaver, great advice. I'm figuring that out.

as for the ones that say quit trying to find love in someone you have no chance with. I am looking elsewhere too.

rpwolff's photo
Tue 11/25/08 11:45 AM
Hey, I just want to point out that I am on a few dating sites, kinda desperately looking for someone new to hang with. So....... Cause I know I'm gonna be bummed for a few days when Geri leaves. As for my princess, that's just an honorary title..............

Ya know; some people believe that angels are spiritual bodies sent from heaven to help people, and they can do no wrong. I believe an angel is just an ordinary person, who touches your life. I believe an angel is alloud to have a bad day, and be pissed off at times, and make mistakes, like anyone else. But, even with the bad days and crap, they still find the time to make things brighter. I'm lucky enough to have many angels in my life.

rpwolff's photo
Tue 11/25/08 11:12 AM
Lil..... When you meet people on the net, you can't really go by the profile. People are not very good judges of themselves. Like, me. I think I'm an ok guy. I do what I can. Some people think I'm great. I don't see it. So, like, my profile on MYSPACE says that I'm pretty much a loser, because I wouldn't say that I'm a really great guy. I could be more of a saint if I wanted and I don't know as much as I should. But, where I am is just fine for me.........

rpwolff's photo
Tue 11/25/08 11:02 AM
Krupa....... sound advice....... I like it.

rpwolff's photo
Tue 11/25/08 11:01 AM
Lil...... What about the whole makeup thing. People do......... OK, you're right. Outhough, that last posting cracked me up.

rpwolff's photo
Tue 11/25/08 10:50 AM
OK.... I always thought of it as, people always try to look nice. It's not a crime to tell them that thier doing a good job.

rpwolff's photo
Tue 11/25/08 10:35 AM
Lil, I love your posts. I didn't get what the what? post was about. Here is the whole story.
When I started working at walmart. After a few years, I met Katie. Who always did some pretty extrodinary things for me (to help me out). After a while, I started calling her "princess" (if you remember the show WONDER WOMAN that's where that came from. It doesn't mean that we're in love or anything. It's just my way of saying, "Thanks"

Does that help?

Now, she got married after a few years, but, the title "princess" just stuck. Sometimes I call her "my princess" just because she holds a dedication for helping me out. She'll pretty much drop whatever, if I need help. Geri's alot like "my princess", but, we hang out more. Plus, Geri can always crack me up.

Helping any?

They are the two most important people to me.

rpwolff's photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:55 AM
OK.... This is something I just wrote:

WOW...... You are so pretty. BTW, this is only a comment. I'm not trying to start something. Alot of ladies take it wrong when I comment on their pictures. I'm just saying that I think you are very pretty.

Does anyone have any idea why some ladies think that sounds aragant. I can see if you walked up to a stranger in a bar, and said, "Hey, you're hot." That may notbe the most appropriet thing to say. But, saying that as a comment online........

rpwolff's photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:36 AM
BTW, as for the door matt reply, I just want to point out one thing. I have a lady that I call "my princess" just because she has never let me down. Her hubby thinks it's kind of funny. But, she was asking me if there was anything I needed before she left work one night; and Geri looked at her and said, "Ya know, you're not the only one that can help him."

rpwolff's photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:24 AM
I'm sorry. That was badly worded. As for the "my Geri" comment; that meant, someone with her persona. Like the other night as she was helping me shop, I started winning because she wouldn't be working he next day, and she looked at me and said, "I'm here now, so shut the f**ck up." or the other night when she was helping me. I was looking for something; she found it: "hey, I've been looking for that. Where did you find that?" , "I don't know. I just pulled it outta my ass." She always helping me out, and keeps me in mind. Infact, I think that if she wasn't engaged before we met. I think I would of had a chance. She's only in my life for a short time though. I just wanted to get some other perspectives on the fact that I love hangin with her, and whenever we hang; I do what I can to make sure we have fun.

rpwolff's photo
Mon 11/24/08 11:14 PM
OK......Here is how the story goes..........
Geri is a really great friend, who I love hangin' with every chance that I get. I talk about her constantly and she's always on my mind. Now, she is engaged with a daughter and everything. So, I have no intention of trying to be her guy. But, I am constantly trying to make her happy. I figure that I'll try to be in her life as much as I can until I find "my Geri".

rpwolff's photo
Sat 04/19/08 10:06 AM
what is really dumb is that we added over 6 billion to the deficet for these rebate checks, which is going to lower the value of the usd, which will raise prices.

rpwolff's photo
Sat 04/19/08 09:57 AM
I agree. I work at walmart, nd I hate the restrictions we've put on customer service. That's why I do my job like I do. Sure; I maybe sarcastic nd everything. But, I will not enforce new rules. I am constantly telling the store manager that if we treat one person with a policy, then we must treat all people with that policy; not just pick and choose who has to follow what rules. Sure, when I make my snide little remarks people may get mad, but, you won't find many people that will help you the way I will. I mean, the other night, someone asked if they could pay for all of their items in electronics, and I sarcastically replied, "NO, you have to buy each item at a different register." She started to stomp off until I yelled,"Mam, I'm only kidding." But, it does annoy me that you people have to buy stuff at different registers.

rpwolff's photo
Fri 04/18/08 11:21 AM
Jistme,

I liked your post. That had occured to me, but, I like how you put it. Thanks for the thoughts everyone.

rpwolff's photo
Fri 04/18/08 11:17 AM
Edited by rpwolff on Fri 04/18/08 11:22 AM

rpwolff's photo
Wed 04/16/08 09:23 AM
When a really great friend just starts avoiding you and you can't figure out what you did wrong, so, you figure that you'll just find someone new to hangout with for a while. I CAN'T FIND ANYONE TO HANGOUT WITH............ It just hurts while you are inbetween friends.

rpwolff's photo
Thu 02/21/08 12:27 PM
women have to go through alot more crap because most men think with their ****s. So, I'd have to say no. Ladies should be in charge. Granted; I don't know if I'll vote for hil

rpwolff's photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:45 PM
me

rpwolff's photo
Thu 01/24/08 04:45 PM
aloneagain, if I would have read your post sooner it would have saved me many headaches.

thanks anyways.

jeez.......95 and I even believe 3.1 would at least tell you they were there and then have you format them. The explorer in vista won't. That's what through me.