Community > Posts By > rpwolff

rpwolff's photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:36 PM
C ya all. Have a good one

rpwolff's photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:32 PM
well Luv2rok
Lil has it going on. She's pretty, cool, level headed.
It may be about you Mon-Thurs. But my compliments go to her. BUT DO NOT TELL THAT TO HER.......... She'll say I'm fixated on her.........

rpwolff's photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:17 PM
ya know,

You people that think you are God's gift to the world are just annoying those of us who are...............

rpwolff's photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:08 PM
Edited by rpwolff on Wed 12/03/08 12:10 PM
I miss kung foo
that used to be a fun show
luv2rock

alot of people use that grasshoper line. Did we all grow up watching that?

rpwolff's photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:05 PM
don't worry Adrenaline..... Hate to admitt it, but I'm straight. Lilith says I'm fixated on Geri, and she's a girl......... I think that's proof.
laugh laugh laugh

rpwolff's photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:00 PM
I saw Brianna the other day. She was the last lady I hung out with. Didn't feel like saying hi.

rpwolff's photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:57 AM
luv2rock,

that is so wrong, but in all my evilnish. it's tempting pitchfork But, if she's in ropes it takes all the fun away.:tongue:

rpwolff's photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:53 AM
Adrenaline...... Your post are cool........

Sorry to break it to ya. I think your cool.

rpwolff's photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:46 AM
Edited by rpwolff on Wed 12/03/08 11:46 AM
Denial.... it's okay.

You talk only about her, guy. Get over it. You're fixated.

It's normal to be bummed. But the last thing you want to do is perserverate on it. Negativity breeds negativity [\quot]

thanks alot Lil........Now I need a dictionary

rpwolff's photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:30 AM
LILITH.......... I thought you left or something. I'm not fixated on Geri. I have other friends. I'm not going to say who they ar and what's wrong with them. But, me and Geri just clicked........

I mean, there's a lady who always wants to help me out. But, she doesn't really have a full deck- the elevator doesn't wuite reach the top floor. Then most people want to be too nice and help you out, as you know, I'm in a wheelechair, so, I get alot of that. And I'm always to nice to say, yeah.....go away. Where Geri always had the smart aleck attitude that made me laugh. I'm just saying that she was a good friend and I'm gonna be a bit bummed until I find a new person to hang out with.

rpwolff's photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:15 AM
Dude, it took me 10 years to get my schedule to what it is now. I could change it. But, if she leaves. Then I'm stuck in something that doesn't work for me.

rpwolff's photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:10 AM
dogs have vet bills.

rpwolff's photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:09 AM
You must be fallowing my posts if you know Geri's engaged. I do have other friends. But, none with the type of personality she has.

rpwolff's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:40 AM
OK...... Here's the deal. As you may know, I absolutely cherished Geri's friendship, and I absolutely loved hanging out with her. She could always make me smile. I mean, WOW. When we hung out, we had fun, atleast I enjoyed it. Well, now our schedules are different. She likes it, but, I feel like I am losing a really great friend. Now, the wierd thing about me is; she likes how her schedule is now. So, I kind of do not want her schedule to go back to what it was, cause she's happy now. She deserves to be happy. I wish her all the luck and joy in the world. But, now I don't have anyone to hang out with. I mean, there are alot of people that want to hang out with me. But, I want to hang out with people that are fun to hang out with. I know I could change my schedule. But, with my luck, I'd get it changed and she'd no longer be around. Then I'd just be stuck.

rpwolff's photo
Sat 11/29/08 08:00 AM
kitten...... In a way, I agree with you. But, iether their too young, or married. And, to be honest with you. If I had changed her mind as you indicated, I would have pointed out to her that most girls dream of becomming moms someday and said, "Now, do you wanna live your dream or be with me.".........
Yeah, I did enjoy hangin out with her. Would've probably enjoyed hangin with her till the holidays were over. But, my phillosophy on life........"**** happens." and always remember one old saying, "All good thing must come to an end."
Oh well; like I said, she wasn't the first good friend I liked hangin' with; I doubt she'll be the last.

rpwolff's photo
Fri 11/28/08 11:52 PM
oh well, I guess I'm kinda a jerk. I think me and Geri are about to go our seperate ways. She was a great friend. But, all I can think..........

not the first, probably won't be the last.

rpwolff's photo
Fri 11/28/08 12:42 PM
Well Kitten, I'm just tryin to be nice..........

rpwolff's photo
Fri 11/28/08 12:10 PM
I just think it's hillarious

rpwolff's photo
Fri 11/28/08 12:08 PM
cmon

Rkissit's comment would've been pretty cool if I would've got it.

rpwolff's photo
Fri 11/28/08 12:06 PM
Way back; a long time ago. I treated a lady extremely nice. She loves white chocolate, and I work at walmart. So, I'd leave a candy bar on her desk alot. Now, after a few years, a lady started working there that I thought was pretty cool. Then, Sherri (the first lady)started getting mad because I was paying so much attention to the second lady, Shannon.
It just amazes me. There are old shows about a mother paying more attention to a new born; and a child feeling neglected. I mean, Sherri was married at the time. It just surprises me how much that phillosofical situation appears. Like now, I have a lady I call princess. It's strictly an honorary title for her kindness, and she jokes about it alot. But, she's very pertective of that title.