rpwolff's photo
Thu 07/28/11 07:15 AM
just how I'm feeling today

rpwolff's photo
Wed 07/27/11 07:46 PM
Thanks rainbow

rpwolff's photo
Wed 07/27/11 07:43 PM
I do try to keep my distance klc. That's the biggest reason I'll miss my friend. She was someone I could "hide-out" with.

rpwolff's photo
Wed 07/27/11 07:31 PM

granted; the boat sails both ways. There's a lady, kinda pretty, kinda nice, but dummer than dog ****. For that reason, I can't stand her.

If you're going to call someone else dumb, you may at least want to spell dumber correctly.

lol......... got me

rpwolff's photo
Wed 07/27/11 07:30 PM
Thanks rainbow

rpwolff's photo
Wed 07/27/11 07:28 PM
Thanks klc. Just looking to mend the hurt.

rpwolff's photo
Wed 07/27/11 07:25 PM
granted; the boat sails both ways. There's a lady, kinda pretty, kinda nice, but dummer than dog ****. For that reason, I can't stand her.

rpwolff's photo
Wed 07/27/11 07:19 PM
btw, not joining a dating site for $ is what I'm not doing (at this point in time)

rpwolff's photo
Wed 07/27/11 07:17 PM
yeah, I'm straight. I like seeing a pretty face. But, personality and intellect matter more to me. Sue me; I'm a guy, I'll put out more for a pretty face, good attitude, and fun personality. I'll put out for an ugly face, good attitude, and a fun personality; Just not as much.

rpwolff's photo
Wed 07/27/11 05:35 PM
Edited by rpwolff on Wed 07/27/11 05:38 PM
I'll be friends with anyone. Just, the really hot chicks are funner to spend time with.. Sorry, I'm straight. But, intellect does matter more than looks.

rpwolff's photo
Wed 07/27/11 05:23 PM
Edited by rpwolff on Wed 07/27/11 05:31 PM
really people? Here's the deal. My friend works at a store. So, half the time, we'll do lunch (something cheap) ...good one andy

rpwolff's photo
Wed 07/27/11 05:10 PM
Edited by rpwolff on Wed 07/27/11 05:16 PM
I didn't mean it that way. ese: all I can say is OOPS. I'm out for a good socializing. If we like hanging enough; I'll probably do stuff to have fun. If we're hanging out and I feel like ordering food. No matter if you're a dog or a real hottie; I'll probably offer to share.

rpwolff's photo
Wed 07/27/11 05:02 PM
I've bought a few dogs dinner before. It's just, they always wanna go out. But, ese is right. If you're really fun to be with; yep; it's my treat every time.

rpwolff's photo
Wed 07/27/11 04:56 PM
Edited by rpwolff on Wed 07/27/11 04:58 PM
Dude, a really big thank you. ESEBULLDOG.... I like your style

rpwolff's photo
Wed 07/27/11 04:52 PM
Edited by rpwolff on Wed 07/27/11 04:54 PM
Sorry, I meant I like doing dinners and stuff. I really don't think it would be polite for me to say, "You wanna watch me eat?".... I'm really not that rude....

rpwolff's photo
Wed 07/27/11 04:49 PM
collective cucumbers? I don't mean to disrespect or misuse anyone. Sorry if you took it that way. I do have other friends. This was just my closest friend.

rpwolff's photo
Wed 07/27/11 04:29 PM
Edited by rpwolff on Wed 07/27/11 04:45 PM
Every time I get hurt, because a really great friend leaves me; I sign up for a few dating sites. I have this REALLY great friend; who, every time we go shopping; she goes, "See? I'm a cheap date." I have a lot of fun with her. But, now she's going her own way. Kind of hurtin', a bit sad, any really hot chicks want a new friend. Not a boyfriend, or a relationship type deal. Just someone to hangout with and do dinners and stuff..... Anyone wanna hang out with a broken hearted guy? C'mon dinners and stuff are on me..............

rpwolff's photo
Sat 04/10/10 10:48 AM
she wants nothing to do with the father. All I know is that my life is alot fuller with her in it, and so, I have already proclaimed that I will always try to be there for her. I think back in the time when they were going out; it ended with the father abusing her.

rpwolff's photo
Mon 04/05/10 09:45 PM

Oddly I never gave one thought to your ability or inability to function downstairs. I was more concerned with the predatory nature of some people. Also the whole respect and admiration thing? Just don't look too deeply into that yet. When you said "when she learned about the DUI incident and how I care for others; her respect for me grew... Kinda like my sister" that sends a red flag up to me that you are having feelings you may know might not be reciprocated. Lovers are never equated to family. When someone is then they are friends and nothing more. Maybe she does indeed love you BUT BUT BUT! ...A foolish man rushes foreword where Angels fear to tread. Walk, don't run. Again don't let your heart cash checks you can't cash! That does not necessarily mean money!

What I meant, Andy, is that my sister once decared her respect for me and I think Cassie feels the same type of respect for me. Also, your comment about, "walk don't run", just between you and me; I only roll, and only 1 speed...............lol

rpwolff's photo
Mon 04/05/10 10:49 AM
Oh, and cats. Yes hanging out meant nothing more than hanging out. I guess I'm from a time when hanging out meant nothing more than doing stuff together. Also, I have bought her dinners and stuff. ONLY because I'd feel odd spending time with her while I ate my dinner and all she could do is watch me eat my dinner. It's kinda like my get togethers at Applebee's; I make sure that everyone knows that I would much rather we all have fun, instead of worrying about whether or not one of us can afford it. So, Stanley, Jen, Josh, Miranda, and Heidi all know that they can always just say something to me if they want me to cover their stuff...