Community > Posts By > rpwolff

rpwolff's photo
Mon 01/09/12 09:15 PM

I tend to think my life is to complex for fatherhood or commitment. Therefor, I'm not out looking for sex. I love having fun, hanging out, dinners, and shopping. I've spent hundreds of dollars on this chick; taking her shopping and buying lunches and dinners. It's getting old. Just want someone new to hangout with.

Beenverified.com. Dude....it can be a money saver for ya man. Just sayin.

thanks for the tip. But, I use intellacheck.

rpwolff's photo
Sun 01/08/12 08:59 PM

so go get another hooker.

Thanks for the tip. Hookers are only in it for the money. It was supposed to be all in fun; and then she had to go and start caring.... (GRRRRRR)... Can't I find someone who will just use me?

rpwolff's photo
Sun 01/08/12 08:51 PM
Actually, I'm still evil. I manipulated her. I knew if I spread the word that we'd be toasting my time off work; I knew she'd show up. It was so cute how she pretended not to care, but you could tell that she only drove in on her day off to do the toast with us.

rpwolff's photo
Sun 01/08/12 07:20 PM

I tend to think my life is to complex for fatherhood or commitment. Therefor, I'm not out looking for sex. I love having fun, hanging out, dinners, and shopping. I've spent hundreds of dollars on this chick; taking her shopping and buying lunches and dinners. It's getting old. Just want someone new to hangout with.

If they require you to spend all this money, maybe they are not really interested in you as a person but a piggy bank. Sorry you had that luck. ohwell

until I find something real, I am only having fun with it. She's hot, she treats me good, she's got great moral values. Besides that, I found out today that I think she is fealin' a burn. I have this thing where I'll buy a six-pack of 5 hour energy drinks, and we'll make a toast. I use to do toasts with her when we met. Today I learned that it's killin' her. She feels so left out.

rpwolff's photo
Sat 01/07/12 07:34 PM

rpwolff's photo
Sat 01/07/12 07:15 PM

He has to be a virgin.........because I can't even imagine anyone of the female persuasion giving this man the time of day ever.rant frustrated grumble what

would you tell them that. One is sad that I haven't done one of my Applebee's nights, and one is mad that I wasn't at her BWWs night. I do have to admit, my one main problem is that I keep saying, "NO SEX!" (I'll probably become a father or catch something if I do it again). I think hangin' out and stuff is a better bargain than a few minutes of sex.

rpwolff's photo
Sat 01/07/12 06:49 PM

Krupa...no. A big pecker will not always get guys off the hook.

Yes it does.

:)

I agree with Krupa.

rpwolff's photo
Fri 01/06/12 10:37 PM
Edited by rpwolff on Fri 01/06/12 10:41 PM
I don't get the rips and tears. She's only kinda like my pretend gf sometimes. Now and then we get to hang out and do dinners, and go shopping afterwards. It's all in fun. The best part of it is that we don't have a real relationship, I don't feel obligated to her. When we part; she goes her way, I go mine. I always leave sayin', "Just let me know whenever we can do lunch again." Though, I well say, if bhernandez lived around here; I'd probably wanna hangout with her.

rpwolff's photo
Fri 01/06/12 10:12 AM
I just made a post on facebok about living in some kind of fantasy because reality sucks. Every one knows the lady I love, the lady I hangout with, and the lady I spend hundreds of dollars on. It's not real. But, in my mind; sometimes the taste of the honey is so sweet, you don't mind getting stung once in a while.

I so wanted this post to be the last clip of "THE MANAGERIE" where the beings on talas 4 say to captain kirk, "He has an illusion, and you have reality. May you find your way as pleasant."

rpwolff's photo
Thu 01/05/12 10:47 PM

So let me see if I've got this right. You're looking for a hot, not so sweet woman on her period with a purse full of condoms?

Ohhh, pick me, pick me. Wait, I am not hot. Damn it.

Blond hair, blue eyes, if you have the right personality I'd be a pretty big fan.

rpwolff's photo
Thu 01/05/12 10:41 PM
Edited by rpwolff on Thu 01/05/12 10:43 PM

rpwolff's photo
Thu 01/05/12 10:37 PM
Kupa, Grim glasses all of you pretty much rock. Singme, I may put my foot in my mouth every time I post on here. But, that's only aft5er you people dissect whatever I post. I usually post on facebook cause that's where me and most of my peeps hangout. But, I do get alot more laughs on mingle from everyone's replies. I just post whatever is on my mind at the moment. But, it is very entertaining how you people dissect and cipher every little word. Thanks for the laughs.

rpwolff's photo
Wed 01/04/12 03:13 PM
Edited by rpwolff on Wed 01/04/12 03:14 PM
OK... I agree that ladies have periods and they have to manage all that birth control stuff. So, yes. In my eyes, a lady has alot more crap to deal with in life. That makes them the fairer sex imho. But, unless a woman turns me on. Depending on how "hot" she is; she doesn't even have to be that sweet. Unless there is something about her; I won't care.

rpwolff's photo
Wed 09/28/11 09:13 AM
I'm not getting you sing.. It's been good, we've had fun. the only "lying" I've done was telling her that I thought she should be with someone who she can grow up and grow old with, and that's the way it should be. She knows that I love her. But, whatever my feelings are towards her; I do have a sense of right and wrong. Oop, gotta go make her lunch.

rpwolff's photo
Tue 09/27/11 05:39 PM
no. I do want her to be happy, I do want it to work out: I just feel like I'm losing a good friend. Not really losing; but, soon she'll be tied down with a hubby and kids. That's my biggest fear....what will happen?... Kinda pathetic. I'm acting like the kid who feels ignored because of the new born baby. (I'd say this is a taste of my own medicine)...... Yep.... I'll develop a great relationship with a girl, and she'll get jealous when I move on.

rpwolff's photo
Tue 09/27/11 05:01 PM
I don't think I have sinister plans. We've always had this close, play-tonic love and appreciation for each other. The other day when I said I love you there was a wine in her voice when she said it back to me. I'm just sad that we won't be hanging out to much after the wedding. But, then again, life goes on, things change, we all have to adapt.

rpwolff's photo
Tue 09/27/11 03:46 PM
I wonder if it's good or bad. I have this unique way of meeting people. Most guys take ladies out to dinners or movies for a first date. I take them shopping. I'm 41 years old, in a wheelchair. So, when I met a 20 year old; I thought, "No way she would ever have feelings for me." So, I just acted like I wanted stuff to work out between her and this other guy. Well, after a unbelievable summer of fun. She's getting married to this guy, and she has some pretty strong feelings for me. Don't know how I feel about that. In all actuality; yes, I'm quite hurt that we didn't fall in love and I may not be spending a lot of time with her after the wedding, and yes, it hurts. Realistically; I'm twice her age, her and her daughter need someone who can go on walks with them, run around in parks and on beaches with them, and grow-up and grow old together. I'm glad she has feelings for me, and I'm glad I share those feelings with her. But, something is just not right.

rpwolff's photo
Mon 08/01/11 09:32 PM

I keep attracting women who have absolutely no idea who I am - they apparently don't read or understand my profile (and I ramble on pretty well!). And then so many have nothing at all to say in their profile info! You don't have to write a tome like me, but at least give us a clue who you are!!! And then no picture!? Really!? 2011 and cameras on every device known to man, and no photo on your profile!? Why bother!!!

Ah jezz, I jumped up on a soapbox again! It's just frustrating and a little baffling sometimes! I suppose this is the exciting world of modern romance! (never got my promised flying car either!) Or well...

FantasyArtMan

lol......totally agree. No picture? WTF?

rpwolff's photo
Mon 08/01/11 01:58 PM

...My last posts kinda set me up as "a free ride" that's only because I was hurting. Not exactly fully restored yet...

But did you see how they did that? Just jump on and ride the thread, even if it derails the OP's subject! It's fun!!! :wink:

But seriously, good luck to you!

FantasyArtMan

Thanks. Yeah, it was pretty entertaining how they picked that apart and started giving me a hard time. But, the truth of the matter is; I just don't get this people thing. I mean, sure, I'm a little hurt and down in the dumps, and the quickest and best way to stop depression is by finding a friend to hangout with. There are millions of dating sites. So, I know there must be atleast one other person out there with a lonely heart looking to spend time with someone. That's all I want.... Society throws up too many barriers; too old, too young, too able, too disabled, etc. Lets put those rules aside. My only rule is; if you have a good time and enjoy being with someone, then be with that person.

rpwolff's photo
Mon 08/01/11 08:20 AM
Mostly doing resturaunts around Stillwater, MN. I like the dutch thing, if you're interested. Usually at Applebee's. My last posts kinda set me up as "a free ride" that's only because I was hurting. Not exactly fully restored yet. But, I'm good company if you wanna hangout.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11