Community > Posts By > rpwolff

rpwolff's photo
Wed 08/05/09 10:57 PM

How about this... (?)...

... Windows 7 is EXACTLY the same operating system as Vista... MINUs a majority of the screw-ups... as is the norm for Microsoft... introduce a bug-filled operating system... allow tech support and Windows Update to fix it in the field....

... then re-write a very small portion of the code, and name it something else.....

Same exact thing they did with Office '97, 2000, XP, 2003....

You're exactly right.

win 95 tried to get rid of dos. Win 98 was mostly just a fixed version of win 95. Except they still didn't have the U.S.B. stuff working. So, win 98 S.E. was the fix for that. Win ME was just a marketing sceme. Win vista promised to build on the win xp promise. Win 7 will pretty much be what vista was supposed to be. BTW, if you've had automatic update on all this time; don't worry about upgrading. The only reason I upgrade is because I get tiered of having to sit through two hours of updating everytime I install a new drive.

rpwolff's photo
Wed 08/05/09 10:41 PM
I've built computers, troubleshot computers, and did
alot of tweaking, and all I can say is that windows 7 seems more stable. It may be a bit too soon to go 64 bit. Some stuff isn't compatible. I've been meaning to see if you can install a 32 bit os onto a virtual pc using microsofts virtual pc. I had dos and windows 3.1 on my wista machine as a virtual pc. Win 3.1 is 16 bit; so, it might work. But, the windows 7 compatibility wizard just blows me away. It didn't work to good in vista. But, now instead of having to select what kind of compatibility mode to run stuff in; with win 7, if there's a problem, it asks you if you want to reinstall stuff with windows recommended settings. Plus, more and more apps are quickly rushing to have a 64 bit thing. When vista came out with 64 bit, too many apps couldn't work with 64 bit. But, now software companies seem to be hurrying along to be more compliante with 64 bit os-es.

rpwolff's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:13 PM
Edited by rpwolff on Wed 12/10/08 06:14 PM
I need some info on Walmart policies concerning A.P. I am worried?

rpwolff's photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:44 PM
Ya know..... The next time I'm down. I'm gonna quit signing up for dating sites. YOU PEOPLE ARE COOL................

rpwolff's photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:39 PM
OK kitten.....now your just being rediculous

rpwolff's photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:35 PM
YES........Mark is on my side..... Dude beer's on me.

rpwolff's photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:32 PM
transam.........I agree. I used to hang out with a lady who had a very jeallous husband. One night I looked at her and said, "Why is he jeallous. You go home to him, you go to bed with him."

rpwolff's photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:18 PM
I think everyone thought that I was looking for more than just friendship. I mean, if you read one of my previous postings; it explains why I don't look for more.......
Well, I've always taken it as a joke when people have called me a player. I don't know if I fully understand that term. So, if you want to put in your 2 cents about what you think a player is..........

Also, did the world change? Just because you have a fiance, no other guy can be a friend, or vice versa?

rpwolff's photo
Thu 12/04/08 07:58 PM
Also, don't players see other people behind someones back. I don't do that iether................

(I don't know if I like being reffered to as a player)

rpwolff's photo
Thu 12/04/08 07:52 PM
wait; wait; wait......... don't players look for more than just hangin out? I thought player's were people that used ladies and then they moved on. I just hang out with them. I think relationships are alot of trouble. Well, I guess if a player is someone who............

Well, I'm a bit confussed on that term. I thought player's always looked for sex. That's not me.

rpwolff's photo
Thu 12/04/08 05:58 PM
Edited by rpwolff on Thu 12/04/08 06:00 PM
see; When Danielle left, I joind about five sites. Then me and Bri started hanging out. Then when that ended, I joind the same sites again. Then me and Geri started hangin out. Now that that's over, I joind the same sites again. Now me and Stephanie are hangin'. You think I'd sooner or later learn that the dating sites are just a waste.

rpwolff's photo
Thu 12/04/08 05:51 PM
Edited by rpwolff on Thu 12/04/08 05:51 PM
whoops...........thanks music man..........my bad

rpwolff's photo
Thu 12/04/08 05:03 PM
Edited by rpwolff on Thu 12/04/08 05:06 PM
I know. I'm a dork. But, I also haven't used this until way back when it was "Just Say Hi"

rpwolff's photo
Thu 12/04/08 04:55 PM
Edited by rpwolff on Thu 12/04/08 05:52 PM
Does everyone realize that life is so much like THE WIZARD OF OZ? I mean, everytime I lose one of my great friends, or we just can't hang out anymore. Then I join a bunch of dating sites hopping to meet some new friends. And then I start hanging out with someone who has been around for a while. Like now that Geri can't hang with me much; I joined a bunch of dating sites. Now I'm hangin' with Stephanie. Just like Dorathy says,

"and if I ever wanna find my dream. I'll never go farther than my own backyard. Cause if it's not there, it was really never there to begin with........."

You never meet anyone on those dating sites. (costs alot though)

rpwolff's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:41 PM
laugh laugh laugh
http://rpwolff.spaces.live.com/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0&sa=412117758
alright Lily there's a link to my blog it'll tell you more about me

smart ---frustrated

rpwolff's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:15 PM
Will wolfy tell us who his new secret soulmate is? Or will the big studmuffin take a longing loving geri back? Will edweena get her sex change operation? And will it be a success? Will john lose his house because he took an adjustable rate mortgage and now he can't afford his monthly payments? Will the verizon phone creep go to jail for calling 1-900 numbers and pleasuring himself to chants of "Oh baby- can you hear me now?!" Stay tuned next week for 'AS THE STOMACH TURNS'!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

rpwolff's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:51 PM
Edited by rpwolff on Wed 12/03/08 05:52 PM
Lily, welcome to mingle. If you click on the posts under my pic. You can read all about it.

rpwolff's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:30 PM
Yes Kitten, she's single. No Mikey, not from Russia or Nigeria........so, :tongue: Riding, I have no idea, I think she loved me once, but, thought Geri meant more to me than she did. I think she was a bit jeallous; dunno.

rpwolff's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:05 PM
You people always give me crap about Geri. Well, I found a new person to hang with.

rpwolff's photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:15 PM
Edited by rpwolff on Wed 12/03/08 03:36 PM
:tongue: no......more like prime rib or steak

liver kinda sucks.........jk