Community > Posts By > rpwolff

rpwolff's photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:41 PM
I don't get it

rpwolff's photo
Thu 01/03/08 03:59 PM
I was 37 for a whole year. Then, a few months ago, I wanted to try this 38 thing................. Not a real big difference.

rpwolff's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:37 AM
caper girl has it right:
Thu 01/03/08 11:06 AM
Well Im looking to make new friends and ya never know maybe I just might find my best friend and soul mate.Im not rushing anything.Life works in mysteriouse ways

rpwolff's photo
Mon 12/17/07 09:28 AM
In March of 2007 I tried to cancel my directv stuff and I was told that I couldn't cancel because I was on a contract. So, the bills came and I kept paying them. Even though I had tried to explain that I was under no contract. So, I quit paying them until we got everything figured out. Well they took the money out of my bank account. So, I got mad enough to get stuff straightened out. Now, I'll be getting a partial refund. It kinda stinks that this happened now. I kind of would have at least gotten this straightened out before they took the money out. Now they are trying to bill me for all of their trouble. I don't know if I should just pay the 72 cents or make a big deal out of it. Actually, I feel that any payment made to them since March should be refunded since it was their mistake to not let me cancel. Just a warning that directv is not a very dependable company.

rpwolff's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:13 PM
Edited by rpwolff on Fri 12/14/07 09:14 PM

rpwolff's photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:25 PM
Edited by rpwolff on Thu 12/13/07 10:41 PM
Klugman......... Give it up. I think that kind of thing died when "All In The Family" went of the air.

The spirit of Edith is dead Archy.
REALITY CHECK POINT......just kidding

It would be nice. The truth of the matter is that I enjoy being around ladies more than guys. I'm usually surrounded by hotties at work, and usually, if I'm need help mostly I'll have a real hottie helping me. I just hope I don't wake up some day and realize that I'm following in Liberotchie's footsteps. I think he was always surrounded by laddies and at the end we found out that he was gay. If you're into gay; more power to ya. But, I'm looking for Miss Right.

rpwolff's photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:17 PM
OH............. Now I get it. I gotta have a car first.................... lol

You know somethin'......... all you people are pretty good people Kenny makes sence Drivinmenuts, boulderboy & jtip; rock on guyslaugh drinker

rpwolff's photo
Thu 12/13/07 05:25 PM
Edited by rpwolff on Thu 12/13/07 05:28 PM
part 2

But we still have fun and people still think we are in love because I do so much for her. But then, I also call another lady princess; and people think I have the hots for her too. I actually think of it the way my, so called, "wife" does. I think as friends you can have fun; there are to many pressures put on serious relationships and life is too short. But a lady does have to be hot, and we do have to enjoy each others company before I start trying to make sure that we have good times. So, I don't think I'm gay.

maybe I'll expiriment and find out.................lol

Now that lady will probably come back and post, "I wasn't joking.............no, really give us the keys."

rpwolff's photo
Thu 12/13/07 04:47 PM
Edited by rpwolff on Thu 12/13/07 05:29 PM
part 1

OK... I'm somewhat new to jsh. So, I don't know how you do that orange box thingy when you quote people. Heck, I didn't even know how to find this thread (I think I'm using the right term). But, I just want to say that that joke about give us the keys made me laugh; I also like the one about just a woman with choices. I also want to find the right person, but, many people think of me the wrong way. Like the other day a lady at work told me that I should quite buying a few girls dinner. When I asked her why, she looked at me and said, "cause their not giving you any a--" Comming from anyone else, I would have been insulted. I mean, I only do it for good times and fun. I mean, there used to be a young lady that was kinda hot and we joked about her being my wife and I'd do alott for her and everyone thought she was using me. That insulted me.

rpwolff's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:37 PM
It's driving me nuts. I've always thought it's more important to have fun and be happy together.

am I gay?

rpwolff's photo
Thu 11/29/07 10:13 PM
cute

rpwolff's photo
Fri 11/23/07 12:01 AM
I'm a dork and a looser, but, I look at eyes first. Doesn't that prove I'm a dork.

rpwolff's photo
Thu 11/22/07 11:56 PM
ladies can sense when you like them because you pay attention to them. Give her the cold shoulder and also say, "What?" alot. Just giving her the cold shoulder isn't enough. If you do that she'll feel ignored. That can lead to bad feelings.

rpwolff's photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:08 AM
and some people say size doesn't matter.................huh

rpwolff's photo
Sun 10/28/07 09:34 PM
Ya know; you people that think you know everything are really annoying to those of us that do......... haha
just kidding...........
Thanks for the info. You're also right about AMD, I think. I'm just prejuduce because I've never built an amd system.
My hdd situation is driving me nuts though. I have 5 sata inputs on my mobo; 1 250gig sata hd, 1 320gig sata hd, and 1 500gig sata hd, and 1 80gig ide hd. The 250gig sata is pluged into sata 1, dvd drives are plugged into sata 2 and 3 inputs, and I had the other two sata hd plugged in but it didn't find them. I'm going nuts. I am going to make one more attemp before I just eccept what I have.

rpwolff's photo
Thu 10/25/07 10:05 PM
first of all, it was mentioned way back that windows me didn't recognize bigger hds, that's because that version of windows was a joke. Microsoft didn't pass a better disk format until they came out with windows xp sp1. Up till then windows could only recognize up to an 80gig drive.

If you check all the specs on that mobo, you should be able to salvage most of your stuff. The last two systems I've built have used biostar mobos, they are pretty good. As for the wuestion of who's better, intel or amd; you can overclock amd, which means that in the long run they will be less reliable. But, if you don't overclock it; it should be as good as intel.

rpwolff's photo
Thu 10/25/07 09:42 PM
OK..... I'm new to this so I don't know how this works. If I get an email when my wuestion is answered or what. But, here's my question:
This is the first system I've built with sata hdds. do I have to put them in order, like the biggest hd on sata 1, second biggest on sata 2. I do have an ide hd in there also I don't know why it's only recognizing 1 sata hdd. My two dvd drives are sata; they work. Outhough, there's only an audio input for 1 drive. Also, is a sata cable a sata cable? I have a sata cable that came with the last computer I built. I think we were in sata 1.0 back then. Now we're in sata 3.0. Is a sata 1.0 cable as fast as a sata 3.0 cable? I think the different versions of sata only apply to the hdd.

rpwolff's photo
Thu 10/25/07 09:22 PM

Well, you mightmeet some really hot babes like her, or you might meet a dork like me. But, you will meet people; and if you're ever going to find someone special; meeting people is the key. If you don't meet people, then you better just give up the search and go home.

rpwolff's photo
Thu 10/25/07 09:14 PM
hahahahaha......................

wait aminute............. I don't get it

rpwolff's photo
Thu 10/25/07 09:11 PM
hey............THIS IS NO FARE........you're all running amok.................. well, I'll show all of you................ I'm going to roll amok.................

let's keep this accesible for us gimps.