Community > Posts By > Starsailor2851

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:24 PM

oh no not another the government blew up the twin towers, hell i hate the government. but not going that far.

How can you possibly think something like this could just happen out of nowhere? There are so many things wrong with the "official" story that it's a joke.

What's wrong with the official story?

Guys get on plane, guys crash planes into buildings.

Quite simple actually.

There's so much more to it then this, first off what about the fact that all these lives were lost in the crash supposedly, no fingerprints or whatever, and yet the passports of the "hijackers" were found in the wreckage? Now tell me how the in the world does that make any sense? It doesn't.

And what about the phone calls that were made from the air? Nothing wrong with it, except cell phones didn't have the capabilities for that to be allowed to happen then!

I can go on.

I don't even want to go down this same road. The last thing I'll say, not even talking about the same points that are made again and again, you are saying that the DUMBEST President in the history of the US, the dumbest man possibly IN THE WORLD, with an administration that has had more leaks to the public than any other administration pulled off the greatest inside job of all history, of all fiction novels, and not one person from the government found out and leaked it.

Give me a break.

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:21 PM
Damn whitey!

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:16 PM

oh no not another the government blew up the twin towers, hell i hate the government. but not going that far.

How can you possibly think something like this could just happen out of nowhere? There are so many things wrong with the "official" story that it's a joke.

Quite simple actually.

And all the American armed forces , intelligent services , police forces , NORAD .....etc were in Hawaii on vacation ...rofl rofl rofl .

How are you going to stop planes that you have no idea what they are doing and have only minutes to decide? Just shoot them out of the sky?

What if they were just doing the normal plane hijacking and flying it somewhere to release passengers later?

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:13 PM

Bush made us into what he deplores. We are now the major player in the evil of this world. We have waged war in countries who did not strike us first. So we are now the evil of this world thanks to Bush.

So, you can only attack people who have attacked you first? Are those the new rules? You must wait for death and destruction on the population you sword to defend before defending yourself against it?

Nobody believes the big lie that Saddam had any links to Al-Queda anymore so why didn't we attack Saudi Arabia since all the hi-jackers were from there and being financed by people from there?

Did I say that? No.

But, everyone in the intelligence agency believed he had WMD and was hiding banned items (which he was with illegal missiles and such). And, he was financing terror by sending $25,000 to families of martyred suicide bombers in the Palestinian territories (that money I doubt got into the hands of families, more likely got in Hamas' hands).

If you need a reason why we didn't attack Saudi Arabia you are not adept at international affairs. Think in reality, not in the fantasy world.

I know why we didn't go after Saudi because they were long time friends with Bush. The war on Iraq was planned from the beginning of Bush's term. He repeatly linked Saddam to Al-Queda and exploited 9/11 and the fearful, faithful, ignorant and greedy never questioned him.

And we are not talking about protecting Israel, we are talking about attacking a Sovereign Country that wasn't a threat to America. If you read any of the intelligence reports you know it was all fixed. Cheney put Feith in charge of his own department and they handpicked false and misleading information to present a case for war.
Douglas Feith who was a spy for Israel and charged with espinoge had to get clearance to even work for the CIA.

While Bush repeated Saddam had ties with Al-Queda. More like he needed to continue a relationship with the Saudi's to continue to get oil while he rushed into war on Iraq based on lies and misinformation. Bush is so self-serving he doesn't care if Saudi's finance al-queda as long as they supply oil while his oil war continues and our soldiers die for it.

Hey, but I'm not worried about protecting Israel, I am worried about what is in the best interest of America. I am thinking you are the one who is living in a fantasy and can't or don't want to deal with reality.

We didn't go after the Saudis because they have long partnership with the entire US government and businesses, not just Bush. They've been included for decades now. Did you hear any Democrats or Republicans in Congress suggest attacking Saudi Arabia after 9/11? Nope. To suggest it was a Bush thing is ridiculous.

I'm sure you read all the intelligence reports ever reported, right? German, French, Israel, American, Italy, and on and on had intelligence estimates that Iraq had WMD. That is fact. You can bring up all the evil Israel Jews controlling everything all you want, but it does not stand. The fact is Saddam was giving $25,000 to terroists in the Palestinian territories. Saddam freely allowed terrorist camps in northern Iraq to be maintained and operate freely. This is fact.

Saddam was a threat to us. He allowed terror camps to operate in Iraq. Traded illegally with UN officials in the Oil for Food Scandal and received illegal goods. Had on him missiles, found right before we went in by UN Inspectors, to be banned missiles that we never knew he had and reached further than any before that he suddenly decided to show us.

And, do you want something even more suggestive?

Abdul Rahman Yasin

You see the world from the dark side of lies , propaganda and Zionists agenda .

And I suppose you are the enlightened genius who knows so vastly superior amounts of information you never need to share where you got this great wisdom, right?

Here smart boy is a link to the wikipedia about links between Saddam and Al-queda with sources to all the reports, that should be simple enough for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddam_Hussein_and_al-Qaeda_link_allegations

When did I say there was a link?

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:09 PM

Quite simple actually.

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:08 PM

Bush made us into what he deplores. We are now the major player in the evil of this world. We have waged war in countries who did not strike us first. So we are now the evil of this world thanks to Bush.

So, you can only attack people who have attacked you first? Are those the new rules? You must wait for death and destruction on the population you sword to defend before defending yourself against it?

Nobody believes the big lie that Saddam had any links to Al-Queda anymore so why didn't we attack Saudi Arabia since all the hi-jackers were from there and being financed by people from there?

Did I say that? No.

But, everyone in the intelligence agency believed he had WMD and was hiding banned items (which he was with illegal missiles and such). And, he was financing terror by sending $25,000 to families of martyred suicide bombers in the Palestinian territories (that money I doubt got into the hands of families, more likely got in Hamas' hands).

If you need a reason why we didn't attack Saudi Arabia you are not adept at international affairs. Think in reality, not in the fantasy world.

I know why we didn't go after Saudi because they were long time friends with Bush. The war on Iraq was planned from the beginning of Bush's term. He repeatly linked Saddam to Al-Queda and exploited 9/11 and the fearful, faithful, ignorant and greedy never questioned him.

And we are not talking about protecting Israel, we are talking about attacking a Sovereign Country that wasn't a threat to America. If you read any of the intelligence reports you know it was all fixed. Cheney put Feith in charge of his own department and they handpicked false and misleading information to present a case for war.
Douglas Feith who was a spy for Israel and charged with espinoge had to get clearance to even work for the CIA.

While Bush repeated Saddam had ties with Al-Queda. More like he needed to continue a relationship with the Saudi's to continue to get oil while he rushed into war on Iraq based on lies and misinformation. Bush is so self-serving he doesn't care if Saudi's finance al-queda as long as they supply oil while his oil war continues and our soldiers die for it.

Hey, but I'm not worried about protecting Israel, I am worried about what is in the best interest of America. I am thinking you are the one who is living in a fantasy and can't or don't want to deal with reality.

We didn't go after the Saudis because they have long partnership with the entire US government and businesses, not just Bush. They've been included for decades now. Did you hear any Democrats or Republicans in Congress suggest attacking Saudi Arabia after 9/11? Nope. To suggest it was a Bush thing is ridiculous.

I'm sure you read all the intelligence reports ever reported, right? German, French, Israel, American, Italy, and on and on had intelligence estimates that Iraq had WMD. That is fact. You can bring up all the evil Israel Jews controlling everything all you want, but it does not stand. The fact is Saddam was giving $25,000 to terroists in the Palestinian territories. Saddam freely allowed terrorist camps in northern Iraq to be maintained and operate freely. This is fact.

Saddam was a threat to us. He allowed terror camps to operate in Iraq. Traded illegally with UN officials in the Oil for Food Scandal and received illegal goods. Had on him missiles, found right before we went in by UN Inspectors, to be banned missiles that we never knew he had and reached further than any before that he suddenly decided to show us.

Abdul Rahman Yasin

And I suppose you are the enlightened genius who knows so vastly superior amounts of information you never need to share where you got this great wisdom, right?

I got it from US robots and US morons....rofl :
I mean those media brainwashed and Administration worshippers .rofl rofl

Why do I even try to debate like a human being? Dealing with a bunch of grownup children.

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:03 PM

I wonder how many Saudis are in the Illuminati...

They can shapeshift too, I'm actually a Saudi in disguise as an American of German and Hungarian, but shhhh, don't tell anyone.

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:57 PM
Edited by Starsailor2851 on Tue 07/15/08 02:01 PM
Schumer yelled fire in a crowded room. Fearmongerer. Schumer yelled fire and suddenly everyone runs to the bank and withdrew 1.3 billion plus in 11 days causing it to tank and anyone who had stock to be screwed royally.

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:56 PM

Did I say that? No.

Abdul Rahman Yasin

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:53 PM

Did I say that? No.

Abdul Rahman Yasin

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:39 PM
black helicopters man, their flying over my house right now. Hide the lsd, unplug the phone and computers too man.

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:26 PM

yes if you read a repubican poll. i take it you worship fox news,

Gallup is now a republican poll?

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:23 PM

well for my job i travel allot, always the same question. why did you go to Ukraine, one time i will say i went to train as terrorist.

make sure to post what happens when you say that to Homeland Security, keep us updated. :laughing:

while they may annoy you as you're a frequent traveler, if they stop or prevent one attack I think they are doing their jobs, if you get upset - oh well find a different mode of transport. JMO

How come all the US intelligence and police forces did not stop 9/11 ?.think think .

Bureaucracy

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:19 PM

well for my job i travel allot, always the same question. why did you go to Ukraine, one time i will say i went to train as terrorist.

You say that. Is it too much of a hassle to answer the question politely? More politely than they likely asked it cause all federal employees always seem to be a-holes.

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:17 PM

you must have been. at least for last 8 years, wonder how many people got richer, i got one or two krn hulburton

That is garbage. People made off like bandits in the real estate markets, those who weren't idiots. The growth of the GDP has never been in a decline. And, home ownership is at its highest point ever. The vast majority of Americans happy with their lives as according to Gallup.

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:13 PM

i agree insecurity. they could not find a hooker in a whorehouse.

Hence why there has been no terror attack in the US since 9/11? huh?

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:12 PM
You dealt with Homeland Security in the airport? What for?

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 12:36 PM

oh really. what rock have you been sleeping under,

a big one? wtf? lol

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 12:33 PM
Ahhh... fearmongering. Yeehaw, like shooting fish in a barrel.

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 12:33 PM

of course ukraine government is corrupt. but so is usa. so whats your point.камрад

That compared in terms of corruption there is a HUGE difference in levels of corruption.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25