Community > Posts By > CatsLoveMe

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/21/10 10:41 AM
OMG, I am so sorry you got hurt by this pathetic loser. May he have a miserable life without you. His loss, not yours. Cheer up, it's gonna get better, and you will find someone that doesn't need counseling and therapy like that wretch does. I feel bad for what you went through, bee.flowerforyou

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/21/10 10:36 AM
Edited by CatsLoveMe on Wed 04/21/10 10:47 AM

Why is it when you like somebody ....that person don't like you the way you like them & somebody you don't like LIKES you in that way

Well it would be more accurate to say that "sometimes" that is true, not always. Is it a planet alignment thing? But what you just said only means to me, anyway, is that maybe who you are talking about just wasn't right for you or you didn't fit too well with them. It happens from time to time, but this isn't always the way of things.flowers

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/21/10 10:31 AM
Edited by CatsLoveMe on Wed 04/21/10 10:32 AM

im curious... is there a better time of the day to exercise?

Ive always been told morning U are refreshed and your mind is more open to excersise rather than later in the day!!

That may me true, but sometimes it's a matter of preference. For me, I prefer afternoons or evenings. I start like an old cadillac in the morning, it takes a while. So as long as you make a committment to stick with an excerise regiment it shouldn't matter too much what time of day it is.:smile:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/21/10 09:44 AM
Remember of course it's Diet and Excerise, TOGETHER. You cannot have diet and no excercise, just like you can't have excercise and no diet. You must do both, and seriously. I would also suggest writing off desserts completely. Lots of citrus and foods with a high fiber content seem to work too. For drinks other than the obvious no sugar sodas, try not to have diet drinks inluding pepsi max or coke zero, even though they don't have sugar, they are still loaded with all kinds of weird chemicals that can't possibly be good for your body. So I would say maybe more water, vitamin waters, teas, and plenty of fruit and vegetable juices if you can.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/21/10 09:33 AM

hahaha
I thought you were going in another direction
when I started reading your OP :-)

I thought you were going to say they wouldn't
take Catsloveme because of his screen name :wink:

I am my cats mommy, could never part from them.
I bottle fed them from birth, they don't even know
they are cats.

Shhhh...I may tell them when they are 18...we will
see how it goes.

Well laugh laugh laugh on the first part. As for the second part of what you stated, yes I feel the same way. Amber is 10 and Jazz is 16, I've had them their whole lives, but sometimes every once in a great while, love is about making sacrifices. I would like at least for my cats to have a good home, so maybe it would be a softer sacrifice. I would really be heart-broken if I had to give them to a shelter.brokenheart :cry:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/21/10 09:27 AM

Well then start looking for a house instead.... just to see if if will fall into what ya'll can afford instead. Never leave a stone unturned.......noway

Also good, or a mobile home, as I think her brother lives in somewhere over there. I am not really familiar with how many apartment complexes that are there and if indeed every last one of them does not allow pets. But if she believes there aren't any, I will go with that for now, and try to see if my sister will take them in. It would seem that we have plenty of time to turn-up "stones" so I'm not too terribly worried about it, but it will take time. I really appreciate your wise input TXsGal, thanks dear.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/21/10 09:12 AM
There is another option I hadn't considered. Her father lives in Grand Junction in a house, and he might or might not be able to foster my cats, at least for a little while. And Grand Junction is only about an hour or so, away. It's possible. Just throwing that out there, but Sox would know better than me.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/21/10 09:09 AM

Hummmmmmmmmmmm why not just move to a different place sorry if it was me and had my animals as long as he has no way I would give them up gotta find a reasonable solution somewhere. JMO

That would be hard knowing I had to leave my pets but yet the one I'm living with still has theirs. noway

And if the lease can not be broken then as soon as it can be would have to wait till then and find a new place that would accept them all..whoa

That is a plausible option, Txs. Thanks. I have offered to her that in the mean time before I make the final move. I would come back out to see her again for a few or several days at the end of May next month. It might help a little with the "missing-you" blues. In the mean time, since there are so many "plans," (plan A, B, C, D, and so forth) I will try to negotiate something with my sister who lives in Fort Collins and see if she would be willing to adopt my two tuxedos. It might not even be permanent if somehow, Erica might be able to move across town to a complex that does allow cats. It's hard trying to strategize, but there's no problem too tough, I hope we can find a solution, but it may require a little patience for the time being.:heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/20/10 06:38 PM
For me its molds and grass pollens. Usually grass doesn't bother me, unless someone is either mowing their lawn, or it is freshly cut, like within a few hours of being mowed. Molds, never really encounter any, unless someone has a mildew problem, or their place gets flooded.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/20/10 03:07 PM
It was a toss up between professional singer, and fire-fighter.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/20/10 11:33 AM
Well, Sox, a bit of good news for us. Now that the Rays series is over, the Rays are sittin' at 10 and 3 now. So it's no wonder the Rays beat Boston up, right now Tampa Bay looks pretty good. The Sox have an easier team to play tonight at 5:10 PM MDT. The Texas Rangers, who are having struggles of their own right now at 5 and 7. It is possible that the Red Sox might actually win tonight. Here's hoping they do.drinker :heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/20/10 11:22 AM

April 19th, 2010 update: Somebody please, stop the bleeding! With an 11:05 AM start this morning, the Red Sox lost yet another game, 2-8 against the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Boston has now lost 5 games in a row, and have a total record of 4 and 9. And are a shocking 1 and 6 at Fenway.:cry:

When will they start winning again?
Soon babe!! Soon!! Keep the Faith!!:heart: happy :heart:

I will, but even though it's early in the season, something is really wrong with this team, and they are digging a deep hole that's going to be twice as hard to climb out of. Do they just hope it all works out? Or are they going to make some roster changes, or a trade, or call up some AAA's? We'll see, but it's not lookin' too good right now.

sad sad sad

I feel your pain. I don't know what the hell is wrong with them?! On paper they look good. We upgraded defensively and can't catch the damn ball. The pitching isn't there. The hitting isn't timely. It's like it's a bunch of individuals on the field and not a cohesive team, one unit playing together. I've never seen the Sox this discombobulated. Not sure on the spelling on that big word, but it's the perfect descriptor to fit their play recently.

I pray they turn it around, and fast. This is not the way to start the season. grumble frustrated

I still have faith though. I'm a diehard Sox fan. How can I not?!!bigsmile

I know, as a long-time Rockies fan, as well, I know the frustration. I am reminded often, (as RedSoxFan1 is a die-hard Red Sox Fan), of the 2007 World Series, in which it was Sox vs Rox. Around here in Denver, we called it "Rocktober." The Rockies were having a dream season, and finished into the World Series by winning 21 of their last 22 games. They were HOT. And then the Boston Red Sox happened, and they swept us in 4 games to win the series. Sox loves to tease me about that '07 Series, but it's all good, a little sports rivalry is more fun anyway in a relationship. And because of her, I've awakened my own love of the Red Sox. I'll always remember that '07 series though, it was tough as a Rockies Fan to lose that way, getting swept in your first ever World Series appearance.:cry:
I'm sorry, babe, if you want, I won't tease you anymore!!laugh laugh :heart: I love you!!

It's okay Sox, that was 3 years ago. It's all good. Tease away! As I said, it makes it more fun when you have a little sports rivalry. And besides, I like the Red Sox now too, it's just when it comes down to a head-to-head match up, I'm gonna have to go with the Rockies. Just like your dad. laugh :heart: Be lucky I'm not a Yankees fan. I was surrounded by Yankees fans when I lived in Syracuse. For me then, in the 1980s I was a Tigers fan, as most of my relatives lived in Michigan, and I was originally from there. The Yanks gave the Tigers some bad beats over the years. But then I moved to Colorado in '94, and I've been a Rockies fan ever since. And now a Red Sox fan too, and the only time Rox will play the Sox again is either inter-league play in June, or if we meet again in the Series, which I hope happens again this year. I would so love a re-match!devil :heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/20/10 10:59 AM

April 19th, 2010 update: Somebody please, stop the bleeding! With an 11:05 AM start this morning, the Red Sox lost yet another game, 2-8 against the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Boston has now lost 5 games in a row, and have a total record of 4 and 9. And are a shocking 1 and 6 at Fenway.:cry:

I will, but even though it's early in the season, something is really wrong with this team, and they are digging a deep hole that's going to be twice as hard to climb out of. Do they just hope it all works out? Or are they going to make some roster changes, or a trade, or call up some AAA's? We'll see, but it's not lookin' too good right now.

sad sad sad

I feel your pain. I don't know what the hell is wrong with them?! On paper they look good. We upgraded defensively and can't catch the damn ball. The pitching isn't there. The hitting isn't timely. It's like it's a bunch of individuals on the field and not a cohesive team, one unit playing together. I've never seen the Sox this discombobulated. Not sure on the spelling on that big word, but it's the perfect descriptor to fit their play recently.

I pray they turn it around, and fast. This is not the way to start the season. grumble frustrated

I still have faith though. I'm a diehard Sox fan. How can I not?!!bigsmile

I know, as a long-time Rockies fan, as well, I know the frustration. I am reminded often, (as RedSoxFan1 is a die-hard Red Sox Fan), of the 2007 World Series, in which it was Sox vs Rox. Around here in Denver, we called it "Rocktober." The Rockies were having a dream season, and finished into the World Series by winning 21 of their last 22 games. They were HOT. And then the Boston Red Sox happened, and they swept us in 4 games to win the series. Sox loves to tease me about that '07 Series, but it's all good, a little sports rivalry is more fun anyway in a relationship. And because of her, I've awakened my own love of the Red Sox. I'll always remember that '07 series though, it was tough as a Rockies Fan to lose that way, getting swept in your first ever World Series appearance.:cry:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/20/10 10:34 AM
One night back in Sept. of '09, I was trying to think of what screen name to choose. As I was trying to think of one, my two cats decided that they were attention-starved and wanted to play. One kept meowing at me, the other was jumping all over me, walking on my keyboard and pacing back and forth in front of the monitor. Then the answer just came to me. I never actually went out and purchased a cat, they were all just either given to me or they found me. I guess I'm some sort of cat-magnet.laugh

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/20/10 10:16 AM

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/20/10 10:08 AM

No worries about me taking a chance on falling in love.... I have never been one to be jaded. My personality lends me to ask a lot of questions and to be very analytical at times.

True, mostly or partly, but true. Just remember sometimes people can overthink things or be too critical or too sensitive. But I think you mean, you lay the foundation early in communication with the other person about what your expectations are, and what you have to offer them to make things work, and be happy together. Yes, those long chats at the beginning do help, and may prevent against any surprises that may come down the pike later on. So yes, I think communication is very important early on. It helps build a stronger foundation in any relationship.:heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/20/10 10:02 AM
I think your caps lock button is stuck, you might want to check that.:tongue:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/20/10 09:58 AM

From having bad past relationships, do you get a little 'scared' when a good person comes into your life?

The short answer is "no, I don't."

The long answer is: Look at it this way. Say you have had 5 previous relationships that all ended in failure for whatever reason. Does that mean this new 6th one is going to go bad too? No, of course not, unless you are expecting it to fail and you have that mindset.

Love involves so many things, one of them being risk. Yes, there is always a risk, but if you don't open up your heart and take that chance with someone someday, you might not really truly be happy. There are many that need another person in their lives that need another to complete them, to be stronger together, than you were apart.

Love is also wisdom, adaptabilty, a desire to change, grow, and learn. A desire for compassion, and even a little humility, not putting yourself first all the time. So for me, I have never been "scared" or uneasy to enter into a new relationship, it's a fresh start and you don't really know how it's going to turn out. I prefer to think that this time, it will be the "one," and it just took a while for me to find them. And when it all goes so right, like you were meant to be together, you are truly blessed and happy that you took the chance to fall in love again.:heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/20/10 09:33 AM
Sometimes sexist employers will try to disguise their concerns by telling you that you need to look "well-groomed" and "professional." I thought we're here to get the job done, and make the company money. Don't understand all this business about some wanting us to dress a certain way and look pretty. That conformity dress code doesn't sit well with me either at some jobs, like the hotel industry. All the little minions have to look the same, but the managers can wear whatever they want, yeah, that's fair.frustrated

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/20/10 09:20 AM

It's the name of a song I like.

I didn't know your screenname was a song... so I had to google it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7SUh5q2oxY

Nice, thanks Tanya. Yes you peaked my curiousity so I played it and it's Matt Nathanson. I've never heard of him until now. Apparently he's a folk/rock singer out of Lexington, Massachusetts and Boston, but now lives in San Francisco. His music has been on several TV shows over the years. He's pretty good, I might be interested in hearing more of his music.happy flowerforyou