Community > Posts By > CatsLoveMe

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/19/10 11:46 PM
"Needless to say"

"living dead"

"black hole"

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/19/10 04:09 PM
April 19th, 2010 update: Somebody please, stop the bleeding! With an 11:05 AM start this morning, the Red Sox lost yet another game, 2-8 against the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Boston has now lost 5 games in a row, and have a total record of 4 and 9. And are a shocking 1 and 6 at Fenway.:cry:

When will they start winning again?

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/19/10 03:02 PM
How about a national park? Seems to have turned out okay in my case.:wink: :smile: smooched

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/19/10 02:59 PM

Keep feedin' em! rofl rofl rofl

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/19/10 02:56 PM
Keith Urban, Josh Turner, Shania Twain, Clint Black, AJ (Alan Jackson), George Strait, Brooks & Dunn, Lonestar, Michael Montgomery, etc. So many good oneshappy

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/19/10 02:53 PM
Brooks and Dunn - Boot Scootin' Boogie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpKKPWkTbLM

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/19/10 02:18 PM
Protest or debate government policies, not the government itself. To do the latter might label you an extremist.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/19/10 09:22 AM

The Detroit I knew is long gone.No more downtown Hudson's,Vernor's is long gone,& a host of other things have become just lore.Thank goodness for fond memories!

I hear ya, Goat. I used to live in Jackson, Michigan, and both sets of my grandparents lived in Lincoln Park, a southern suburb of Detroit. We always took frequent trips there to visit them over there in Detroit. Hard to believe I used to love that city. I always had fun there, did a lot. But now it's gone, everyone I knew there has either moved away or passed on. And the city is decaying, it's like no one cares anymore. Maybe one day Detroit will shine again, but not any time soon. I miss the memories I had of the way it used to be for me there. It would take too long to go into all the things I loved, but lets just say I was happy there for about 20 years, then it all changed.:cry:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/19/10 09:13 AM
Keith Urban - Only You Can Love Me This Way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmuqORloBJw

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sat 04/17/10 11:02 PM

I wonder if they got a T-shirt :angel: bigsmile

Since this is my first and last post in this kinda thread... Has anyone heard what happened to Scott & sparrow????

Oh almost forgot.... good luck! :thumbsup:

Well speaking of shirts, we did buy the same "dirt-shirts" at the dirt shirt store in downtown Moab. They both say Red Rocks Country Arches National Park. I think they are sandstone orange. She also now owns the purple shirt I wore on the day I came out to see her. You might say, I loved her so much I gave her the shirt off my back.laugh :tongue: :heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sat 04/17/10 01:43 PM
Sounds like a DV case to me. You have two options. If you love him still, you can just leave. If you don't love him, you can leave and call the cops on him for domestic battery. The choice is yours.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sat 04/17/10 01:36 PM
That Saturday, April 10th, we left Moab to go East to Colorado where the park is. We came back to Moab later that afternoon, after stopping at SmashBurger for lunch.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sat 04/17/10 01:34 PM

That's a great picture (((Ericka)))

Are you guys at the Grand Canyon or just Southern Utah in the default pic?
These were here in Moab, Utah!! :heart:

Actually those were taken at the visitor center at Colorado National Monument near Fruita and Grand Junction, CO where her dad works for the Nat'l Park Service there. Quite a lovely place.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sat 04/17/10 08:28 AM
I think the question we all want an answer to, is "Can you teach her to play the flute?"laugh However, that's a woodwind instrument. If she's horny, she might be into brass.laugh

Joking aside, yes I think that's a good idea, but may be difficult to execute. She has to want to do it, and would take some commitment on her part to not only learn, but practise, practise, practise. So the genuine interest should already be there, if she wants to learn. If she does, then ROCK ON, DUDE! :banana:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sat 04/17/10 08:18 AM

If you wanted to say post your own pic that you took(not an image snatched off of Google), and you do not belong to photobucket, or webshots, how would you post a pic onto a thread from your own photo collection? Is it possible? How?
I use photobucket, put pics there, (open an acct first), and they give the pics link codes, copy the code, and paste in the threads, babe!!:heart:

So you do need to open a photobucket account? I assume it's easy then. Was wondering if there were other methods, if not, I'll try that one. Thanks.flowers

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sat 04/17/10 08:16 AM
I can't believe I had forgotten to do this, but it would seem that up until a few minutes ago, neither of us had written testimonials for each other on our profiles. Now we have, and I can breathe again. Sorry I took so long, (((Sox.))) I love you, baby!:heart: smitten

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sat 04/17/10 08:08 AM
If you wanted to say post your own pic that you took(not an image snatched off of Google), and you do not belong to photobucket, or webshots, how would you post a pic onto a thread from your own photo collection? Is it possible? How?

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/16/10 10:16 PM

You two need to get a room!!!:wink: rofl

Well we had one, but then I had to go and drive back to Denver on Tuesday. I should have stayed.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/16/10 10:15 PM

Thanks Kim, that's pretty, I like it

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/16/10 08:36 PM

You two are so cute!!!flowerforyou
Thank you, I think!!:heart:

You think? You think? You know, babe!:heart: laugh