Community > Posts By > CatsLoveMe

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/26/10 10:35 PM
Say you'll only go out with him again if he mucks out the horse stalls for you. laugh

j/k equus, you are right.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/26/10 09:11 PM

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/26/10 08:58 AM

I was e-mailing, iming, and we never said I love you right away, but we did say we are looking for long term. He finally called me after 2 months of chatting here, and we spoke on the phone since this past February, and he came out here last week for the very first time, and he wants to come back next month!!:heart: I really believe this is the One for me!! We have so much in common!! He and I 'hit it off' right from the start!!:heart:

18 days ago, so almost 3 weeks, hon.:heart: flowerforyou

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sat 04/24/10 04:56 PM

Christian values do not determine what is right and what is wrong.

OK, that right there. "Christian values." Now it would seem that all 3 major religions, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam have covenants against adultery, but what is the punishment? Eternal damnation? That's it? A sin to be forgiven or absolved? No, we need something a little more tangible, more down to earth.

With that logic we should also be able to punish gays and people who have sex outside of wedlock... good luck with that one.

What logic? Who gets harmed in a gay relationship? Unless one cheats on the other.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sat 04/24/10 03:44 PM

Christian values do not determine what is right and what is wrong.

OK, that right there. "Christian values." Now it would seem that all 3 major religions, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam have covenants against adultery, but what is the punishment? Eternal damnation? That's it? A sin to be forgiven or absolved? No, we need something a little more tangible, more down to earth.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sat 04/24/10 03:25 PM
This is more topical than political, so I hope this topic stays right where it is.

What are your opinions? Should it be illegal, or shouldn't it? Why do you think so either way? And by illegal I mean punishable by incarceration, and or fines. A dissolution of marriage of course would be secondary.

Isn't the intent to, and execution of harm to another person usually considered a crime? I think it is. So why isn't adultery a punishable offence? I haven't checked all 50 states laws on this matter, but I'm pretty sure that most of them don't have laws on adultery. It would seem that Christian values aren't enough to deter people from doing it, and that is why I think maybe it's long overdue that there should be strict laws against it.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sat 04/24/10 03:15 PM

Sorry but I still stick with no man should EVER hit a woman. Walk away, not to make gender comparisons but MOST men are stronger than ladies and have the power to just leave!!!! No one has the right to hit another BUT men have the power to do the right thing!!

I'm sorry, I like you Mikey, but that is B.S. to me. MsHarmony is right and so am I at least in principle, that no man should ever have to tolerate or take any kind of physical abuse by a woman. If I could change the laws, I would. You hit me, you get hit back, with equal or less force. But given the current laws, men must run away like little cowards or we face arrest and incarceration. So guess what, if you buy that cliche of men are stronger and physically superior to women jazz, you've obviously never been assaulted by a woman, and you are fortunate you haven't. I have, and they can do some serious damage when they're out of control with rage. So the universal rule is that nobody should hit anybody, but if you cross that line, then expect a retribution.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sat 04/24/10 01:04 PM
"Abyssmally Abyssmal" Heard that one today in the Denver Post about how the Nuggets played against the Jazz last night.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sat 04/24/10 01:00 PM

No...of course I'm not courteous to them regardless. Almost all the cops I've come across deserve no respect.

:thumbsup: Right on, man! EFF the PO-LICE! devil devil devil They get no respect from me, and no one will ever make me respect them. Eff that! No warrant, no respect, it's that simple.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/23/10 11:28 PM
Edited by CatsLoveMe on Fri 04/23/10 11:28 PM
Jeff Gordon caused that crash at the "Big One" last year, roll the tape. Well now, 'Dega is up on the schedule again. And my money is on Mark Martin to win, it's been 13 years since the last time he's won at 'Dega. He's overdue for a win there. And he's gonna make sure he stays clear of #24 this time.

T-A-L-L-A-D-E-G-A S*U*P*E*R*S*P*E*E*D*W*A*Y!!!!!!!

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/23/10 11:21 PM
Tebow to the Broncos. Yes! Great pick, now dump Orton!

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/23/10 11:19 PM

geez..tornado's on Colorado, cyclones in Australia...snow in April

oye vay

Just in case you didn't know, it's mid autumn now in Oz, and a cyclone is basically the same thing as a hurricane or a typhoon, but it is very unusual for Oz to get a cyclone this late into autumn.

Here in Denver today we had heavy rain, heavy snow(it didn't stick), and now high winds.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/23/10 10:58 PM
Another true story, when I lived in Aurora I had a friend in the Aurora Fire Department named Pete Burns. A firefighter named Burns, what are the odds?

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/23/10 10:54 PM
Get this, there's a NASCAR Sprint Cup driver by the name of Scott Speed, and it gets better, his car sponsor is Red Bull. laugh

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/23/10 10:41 PM
Miss me daily:angel:, please me nightly. devil

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/23/10 10:33 PM
Before the folks were born would have been the "Dirty '30s."

Here's me:

Big Band era, prohibition, depression era, Amelia, the Stooges, movie shorts, matinees, FDR and the New Deal, baby! :banana:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/23/10 10:20 PM

plus the posts are slow tonight....

I have to do laundry and grocery shop at Wal Mart, which is it

What say you?

Ditch both ideas and come have bikini martinis with me! drinks

After that trip to Wal Mart I'm ready for a drink Melody...holy crap, why do people in my town all have 8 kids and a trip to Wal Mart is a adventurous family outing??? indifferent

I would have chosen City Market over Wal-Mart, but hey that's just me. No Wally's in Moab - yet. laugh Have some Wasatch Brewery Party-in-a-Box. Those are pretty good micros you have out there.drinks

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/23/10 12:43 PM
I must be doing good then, because I eat No cereal. It has 0 calories*, 0 sugar, 0 fat, and 0 sodium and tastes very much like hot coffee. Mmmm.drinker Look at all those calories I'm saving.laugh

*I digress, "According to the USDA nutrient database - an 8 ounce cup of coffee (brewed from grounds) has just 2 (yes two) Calories. The calories come from a tiny amount of protein and some mono-unsaturated oils."

But you get the idea.:wink:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/23/10 12:37 PM
Oh I have feelings for my ex allright - All of them BAD!!!!pitchfork pitchfork mad explode devil rant

If you want your ex back, I know some realitors who can get you a great deal on oceanside property in Kansas.

Nothing to win back, only more heartache and destruction. You can't save a condemned building.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/23/10 12:26 PM
I think it needs to be defined about the difference and/or contrast between "flattery" and "sincerity."

To me "flattery" means to grab a shovel and start slingin' it because you are expecting something good in return, and are trying to manipulate a positive result, by a hidden agenda, clever or not.

Sincerity means to me that you mean what you say, every word, you are communicating your earnest feelings, because you want to, you have to, and you expect nothing in return, and you know the response may be positive or negative, and you expect either.

So, that said. Flattery might get you somewhere, but I'm pretty sure most religions will tell you that it is a dishonorable and dishonest practice. Sincerity just seems more honest to me, and that is why I never sugar-coat anyone in platitudes, I tell it like it is.:wink:

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25