Community > Posts By > CatsLoveMe

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/14/10 08:12 AM

CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

I haven't been on for a long time, out of touch, but glad to see some wonderful news on here. Tim and I celebrated three years since we first met on here, and have been together here in Oklahoma for 16 months now. I am so thrilled at so many success stories on here. Who needs eharmony, Match one and True Beginnings when you have a free site like Mingle 2 and can make so many great wonderful friends on here. Hope to hear more news from you Redsox and Cats. Best wishes to the two of you. I know it was so hard for you to say goodbye but hopefully it won't be long until you are together again. LOVE <<:heart: :heart: >> TO YOU BOTH :heart: :heart: flowers waving

fun

Thanks fun_in_sc, wow, your words are powerful. I am so pleased that you guys found love and happiness on here too. It was magical how Sox and I met, got connected, and fell in love. Right now, we're tryin' to cope with being separated by the Rocky Mountains again. But we'll stay strong for each other, and we'll work toward the next time, and then hopefully something more permanent. She's "the One" for me, and she knows it.flowerforyou

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/13/10 11:33 PM

And the Sox come from behind yesterday to win their home opener at Fenway. Good goin' boys! 9-7.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: That was a great win!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Well deah, a little update fah ya. The Sox lost a tough one against the Twins on Monday night 5-2. Boston is now 3 and 4 with a losin' record. But it's still early, they just aren't off to a fast stot. Go Sox Go!!!

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/13/10 11:23 PM

Love is this great Rhode Islander girl I know that lives in Utah. She is the true meaning of the word "love" to me.:heart:

Nauseatingly cute! flowers

I'm sowwwy. She is that cute. We complete each other, and we had a fantastic time in Utah together. Now we have to resort to phone and internet messaging again, until we see each other again. I only pray that it will be soon. I love my little "country" girl. Thanks for the flowaz, Equus. Here's some from me and Sox to you:flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

So... get to watch ya'll go batty doing the long-distance thing, huh? laugh Hopefully it won't be too long waiting to see each other again.

Thanks for the flowers!

Ah yes, the LDR love crisis, I know. I'm 369 miles and 5 hours away from her now, again. It will be hard for us both, but we are strong enough to endure, and we will reunite soon. If we can't wait, like I said it's only a 5 hour drive, so maybe sooner than August, we'll see.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/13/10 11:19 PM

Very nice pic, Cats. Congratulations! flowerforyou

Thanks, MsCher. I have 8 or 9 so far on my Facebook page of us together. It was an amazing coincidence that she changed her user pic to the exact same pic that I did. I never told her when I was going to or what I was going to change it to, we both kind of just knew what the other was going to do I guess. We must be on the same wavelength.flowerforyou

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/13/10 11:13 PM
I still remember that day, last Thursday as I drove down highway 191 into the beautiful Moab valley. It was a gorgeous sunny and warm April afternoon, and I pulled up to her place in town, wearing my purple shirt which she now proudly owns. We hugged and kissed for what seemed like hours. That day will always live on in my memory, as I'm sure it will live on in RedSoxFan1's memory as well.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/13/10 11:03 PM

Love is this great Rhode Islander girl I know that lives in Utah. She is the true meaning of the word "love" to me.:heart:

Nauseatingly cute! flowers

I'm sowwwy. She is that cute. We complete each other, and we had a fantastic time in Utah together. Now we have to resort to phone and internet messaging again, until we see each other again. I only pray that it will be soon. I love my little "country" girl. Thanks for the flowaz, Equus. Here's some from me and Sox to you:flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/13/10 10:56 PM

Don't have sex before marriage!! I forgot that one when I was dating!!pitchfork

Well that takes the fun out of things!!

Yep, I prefer to pretend we're married. Like the Prince song says. :heart: :heart: :heart: :banana: :banana: :banana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sezrwz7fsdA

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/13/10 10:45 PM

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/13/10 10:36 PM

Such a cute picture of you two... shes positively beaming flowerforyou

Beaming like the sun. We were both so happy, I didn't want the paradise to end, it was like a 6-day honeymoon.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/13/10 10:34 PM
Edited by CatsLoveMe on Tue 04/13/10 10:40 PM

Awww....glad u had a great time-just concentrate on that,and the feelings u both have for one anotherflowerforyou

Oh we did! And we will again, bank on that for sure! We are having separation anxiety and alot of tears right now, because the memories of the last 6 days were so intense and filled with joy. She made me happier than anyone ever has. And thank you so much, Nik, for your kind words.flowerforyou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCjXaEbrLdw

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/13/10 10:28 PM

So happy for you...flowerforyou

Thanks, LL! Moab was even more spectacular than I could have ever imagined. Utah truely is a beautiful state, and now I know, why Sox loves it so much, and so do I, and you do too. I am looking forward already to coming back, hopefully in August.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/13/10 10:25 PM

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

As the tears ran down both of your faces,,,
remember so true, that you also shared each others embraces!!

I AM SO HAPPY AND SAPPY FOR YOU BOTH,,,YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

And LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT DATE,,,,,so we can once again,
WISH you BOTH,,much Love and great times....((((((BIG HUGS RED))))))
Oh,,,OK,,,YOU TO (((((((CATS)))))laugh laugh laugh drinker

Thanks man, we had the time of our life, and we cried because the trip had to end after 6 days, and I had to return home. She knows how much I love her, and I always will. Absolutely wonderful woman, and I'm glad my heart belongs to her now.:heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/13/10 10:22 PM
I miss Sox too! Oh my God what a fantastic absolutely amazing, fun, and ecstatic time we had together. I am so very sorry, I am heart-broken that I had to return home. I wish I could still be with Sox right now, sharing my love for her. I'm back in Denver now. I got here about 8PM tonight, mountain time. It was about a 5 hour and 15 minute drive from Moab to here. We'll never forget how much we love each other, and that I'll be back...SOON! :heart: blushing love

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/13/10 10:13 PM
Edited by CatsLoveMe on Tue 04/13/10 10:15 PM
The photo for my avatar now, to your left, is Sox and I, in Moab, Utah, where we had a wonderful and passionate 6 days together. I absolutely love that girl.:heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/07/10 10:11 PM
Good evening, my Mingle buddies! Thanks again for all of your kind sentiments, well wishes, your prayers, and your love. All of you. This is a dream come true for both me and Sox. And we found each other right here on THIS SITE!!! We have blossomed and bloomed a wonderful relationship since we first met. Now we get to see each other in person finally and we shall enjoy the fruit off the tree. We labored long and hard to get to this moment, and we're on the cusp of a truly glorious week together. Thanks again, and one or both of us will try to get back to you guys either during when I'm over there or when I get back to Denver. Thursday's gonna be a very special day for both of us.:heart: :heart: :heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/07/10 03:58 PM
Angelic:angel:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/07/10 07:29 AM
Talking Heads - Girlfriend is Better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE1Ro_wPGIU&feature=related

:banana: :banana:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/07/10 07:19 AM
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck in a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may

Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!

You're always
A day
A way!

Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!

You're always
A day
A way!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :wink:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/06/10 11:27 PM

Good habits for good sleep:
1. Exercise most days, even if it’s just to take a walk.
2. No caffeine after 7:00 p.m.
3. An hour before bedtime, avoid doing any kind of work that takes alert thinking. Addressing envelopes—okay. Analyzing an article—nope.
4. Adjust your bedroom temperature to be slightly chilly.
5. Keep your bedroom dark. Studies show that even the tiny light from a digital alarm clock can disrupt a sleep cycle. We have about six devices in our room that glow bright green; it’s like sleeping in a mad scientist’s lab. The Big Man's new pet, a Roomba (yes, he loves his robot vacuum), gives out so much light that I have to cover it with a pillow before bed.
6. Keep the bedroom as tidy as possible. It’s not restful to fight through chaos into bed.

If sleep won’t come:
1. Breathe deeply and slowly until you can’t stand it anymore.
2. If your mind is racing (you’re planning a trip, a move, Christmas shopping; you’re worried about a medical diagnosis), write down what’s on your mind. This technique really works for me.
3. Slather yourself with body lotion. It feels good and also, if you’re having trouble sleeping because you’re hot, it cools you down.
4. If your feet are cold, put on socks.
5. Stretch your whole body.
6. Have a warm drink. Some people claim that warm milk contains melatonin and trytophan and so helps induce sleep, but in fact, a glass of milk doesn’t contain enough to have any effect. But it’s still a soothing drink. My nighttime favorite: 1/3 mug of milk, add boiling water, one packet of Equal, and a dash of vanilla. A real nursery treat.
7. Yawn.
8. Stretch your toes up and down several times.
9. Tell yourself, “I have to get up now.” Imagine that you just hit the snooze alarm and in a minute, you’re going to be marching through the morning routine. Often this is an exhausting enough prospect to make me fall asleep.

Re-frame:
Re-frame your sleeplessness as a welcome opportunity to snatch some extra time out of your day. I get up and tackle mundane chores, like paying bills, organizing books, or tidying up. Then I start the day with a wonderful feeling of having accomplished something even before 6:45 am

Just a curiousity, Wolfy. Have you ever tried "White Noise?" You know like a fan, an air purifier, or maybe soothing nature sounds on a CD to help you get to sleep. I swear when I'm having trouble falling asleep, white noise always seems to do the trick.asleep asleep asleep

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/06/10 11:20 PM

Same thing here in Utah, spring days then snow. Snowing and cold the last 6 days..so sick of it!!!

I'll be driving into your fair state, Utah in about 1 day and change, Ladylid. Goin' to Moab, to see Miss RedSox. Got to drive through a bunch of snow covered Rocky Mountains first to get there, but the roads ought to be cleared up by then. Supposed to be upper 60s low 70s and sunny in Moab until Tuesday, when I head back to Denver. It's about a 7 hour drive each way.