Community > Posts By > CatsLoveMe

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/28/10 10:58 PM

Simple: Mind Your Own Business!!! No good ever comes from putting your nose where it doesn't belong.
Sooo, if your husband is cheating on you and someone knows and didn't tell you but could have... it's ok for them to say, sorry I didn't tell you, I didn't want to be nosey? Oh by the way, how's the STD treating you that your husband gave you?

That person would cease being my friend and I would consider them a back-stabbing co-conspirator to the cheating party. End of friendship, even if it was 22 years. Buh-bye!

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/28/10 10:55 PM

I would want a friend to tell me if something was going on behind my back. Isn't that part of being a friend? Friends are supposed to look out for one another. JMO.........smokin

Consider yourself wildly in love with a woman. Then think of me as your best friend. We've been through it all together & have been friends for years. Maybe even grew up together. If I came & told you she was cheating, etc. Who are you going to believe? Me or your "honey"? Nine chances out of ten you'd think after all we'd been through that I was in love with you & was just jealous of your GF. Now, give it some real though before answering.

Now, in her situation most likely the friend will think the OP wants to steal her man. After a big argument & terrible things said. Their friendship may never be the same again. I think the GF needs to find out for herself & the OP needs to remain silent. JMHO

I think it depends on how believable and accurate your testimony is. Something this serious I would expect nothing less.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/28/10 10:23 PM

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/28/10 10:14 PM

Do you drop more than 7 f-bombs per day? I'm really curious about his one.

I have a diversified arsenal. Why limit yourself to just f-bombs?laugh devil

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/28/10 10:06 PM

Boston Sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Correction, they did suck but have recently got their act together by winning 7 of their last 9 games, including a recent sweep against the Jays. Boston 11-11(.500), now they can work on catching the Yanks.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/28/10 10:03 PM

Tebow to the Broncos. Yes! Great pick, now dump Orton!

YES!! I don't know about Tebow, but at least he can break a tackle. I could knock Orton over with a cough...

Yes, Orton absolutely SUCKS! Only a handful of Orton fans left here in the Mile High city. Everyone else hates his guts. pitchfork

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/28/10 07:58 PM

I love the show!! I did stop for awhile, but I have all dvds now!!:heart:

Not all, you don't have Season 9 laugh laugh laugh

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/28/10 07:51 PM
No, but I occasionally consider myself EVIL from time to time. devil devil devil devil devil devil

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/28/10 07:47 PM
Right now absolutely yes, but only for 3 people; my girlfriend Erica, my sister Jen, and my pastor James. It's an elite list.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/28/10 07:29 PM

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/28/10 07:25 PM
Yes, and they only get to try that once, more if they actually atone for it. Otherwise they're just croc tears to me.:cry:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/28/10 03:51 PM

well note* it did work lmao!! maybe but i got 2 new ones.. one local one a state awaylaugh laugh

Go with the one-state-away one. It worked for me.:wink:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/28/10 03:49 PM
I only date girls from Utah who used to live in Florida and Rhode Island. laugh :wink:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/28/10 11:22 AM
snoring = sleep apnia.

Nothing more, nothing less. An obstacle to be overcome or tolerated.flowerforyou

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/28/10 11:13 AM
watch the video, it's only a minute long.

We saw this in church last week and I think all should be aware of this important day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg8BGyeBXQU

It's coming soon, National Day of Prayer, Thursday May 6, 2010

www.nationaldayofprayer.org

"On April 15, 2010, Judge Crabb ruled that the statute establishing the National Day of Prayer was unconstitutional as it is "an inherently religious exercise that serves no secular function".
However, Crabb stayed her ruling pending the completion of appeals."

No one is forcing us to do anything, you do what you know is right. Be a part of it, or don't, it's between you and God.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/28/10 10:06 AM
Do bad parents even try to be good parents?

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/27/10 10:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwlNPhn64TA

Watch this video for helpful hints on propane safety. rofl rofl rofl

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/26/10 10:54 PM
I see you've discovered iGoogle translation?:wink:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/26/10 10:52 PM

壊れていたことが、ことはない bigsmile

It was broken, it is not?bigsmile

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/26/10 10:45 PM

...heart repaired?

By an ASE certified master mechanic. The ol' ticker runs better than ever now, and I purchased a lifetime service warranty.:heart:

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25