Community > Posts By > CatsLoveMe

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/15/10 01:06 PM
Hi everybody, this thought just came to me. How many of you usually have more than one, maybe 3 or 5 or 10 windows open at the same time when you're on the internet? I find myself doing that alot. It took some getting used to, but now, I kind of enjoy it. Can you multi-task?happy laugh :wink:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/15/10 10:56 AM

Aside from those who just date to put a notch in their belts... Do you think dating is only about finding a relationship? Are there other reasons for dating someone?

Very intriguing question. I will pretend you are asking me. I would say that given my experience observing other people, that dating can mean a whole host of other things, if not a pursuit of a relationship some are good some are bad. Some will do it for fun/partying. Some will do it to cope with the desire to not be alone or bored. Some will do it because they like the idea of using each other to get what they want. Some will do it because they need a friend. Some will do it because they love and desire the attention and it boosts their own self importance. Some will do it because there's that one chance in a million that this one person they go on a date with, just might turn out to be, the One.:heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/15/10 10:47 AM

I think everyone that posted here has done it, but their skeerd to admit it......I'm not skeerd...I did it and I liked it........a lot:laughing: :laughing: :banana: :banana: :banana:

whoa, wait, are we talkin' MW2 or "it?" I've never done it, but would like to, but I always do "it."laugh

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/15/10 10:45 AM
MW2, cool! That dude looks like my Grandpa that passed away in '95. He had that same sense of humor.laugh

Very well done ad.:thumbsup: rofl

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/15/10 10:39 AM

The hope of finding what they ^^ have.
flowers flowers

thanks mikey and nik, you guys are fantastic, and I always appreciate your blessings and encouragement. I hope you find that eternal joy as I have, soon, you deserve it.flowerforyou flowerforyou

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/15/10 10:36 AM
These little flowers are beautiful on their own, but this poem and story you shared make me appreciate them even more. And I think we need more of that in our lives today. A story, a myth, a legend, that paints a more colorful picture of things that so many of us seem to take for granted. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, Equus. You're spirit is truly moved, and you know how important nature and the little things we take for granted are. Please keep doing posts like this. We need a breath of fresh air and to slow down and reset the clock every once in a while. So thank you, Equus, I mean it.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/15/10 10:27 AM
Well, I never thought it would happen, but it's only down to one thing now for me that I cannot live without. :heart: My sweet Erica.:heart: Everything else doesn't matter, only her. I guess I know what love is after all this time. Because I've found the true absolute love with her. It's nice to be able to finally let go, and do things for her rather than just for me. It's all about "us" now, and that feels right to me.flowerforyou

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/15/10 10:21 AM
As you can see by the map Txs provided, there is a lighthouse on S Manitou Isl.

I used to live in Michigan, and I frequently go out there to Western Michigan to visit my Aunt and Uncle and cousins who live in Allegan, and they have a cottage up in Montague, near Muskegon. I go there about every 2 or 3 years, and it is one of 3 or 4 places in this country that truly bring peace and relaxation to me. I've never been to those islands, but I would love to go, someday soon. Maybe a kayaking trip or SeaDOO. I've always loved Michigan, and it's always a part of who I was growing up, and who I am now.:heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/15/10 07:16 AM

Sometimes in this crazy mixed up world of hard knocks and confused.

Two people will meet and find all that they have missed,,within

that other one,,,,,,,and then,,,life starts out all NEW again..

THIS GIFT of NEW,,,has happened to you both,, and I am so HAPPY

FOR THAT TO HAVE HAPPEM TO SO GREAT OF PEOPLE!!!!!

YEAHHH,,,,, TO YOU BOTH !!!!!flowerforyou drinker :heart:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker :wink:

:heart: :heart:

True that, my friend. We are new again. It's a nice feeling, makes me all warm inside. When I'm with Erica, she makes me feel like I'm 20 years old again.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/14/10 04:08 PM

So happy for you both. L.D.R can work.Best to ya!
drinks flowers drinks flowers

thanks wolf.flowerforyou

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/14/10 12:45 PM

Awwww, that gives me the warm n' fuzzies. love Just don't get married, cuz that messes up the whole thing! scared frustrated laugh :wink:

Oh we'll get married alright, but we have to work on the whens and the wherefores first. There's no rush, but it WILL happen, I'm sure of it. Right now, we're basking in the glow of the love we feel for each other, and the committment we have made to each other, that the search is over, we've found who we were looking for.:heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/14/10 12:37 PM

This makes me sad one of our Mingler friends is no longer on the site I just discovered this when she was no longer on my friends list, we were becoming good friends and she will be missed she always made everyone on this sight feel welcome, I don't know why she is gone but I can tell she was a wonderful person I wish the best to Jen jlove43tears sad

Well holy cow, this is shocking news to me. I am so sorry she left. She made alot of friends on here and really put herself out there with her heart and her thoughts about everything, and in a short period of time. She joined on I think 2/22/10 or around there somewhere. I hope she is doing well, and the Lord is keeping her safe and that she found happiness. It's always sad when angels cry, I think we'll all miss her on here. Be well Jen, we're all praying for you, and that one day, you'll come back.tears tears

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/14/10 12:28 PM

Real love is worth the risk. I never thought I'd find it again, I was ready to give up, but then I found Rob, and we love each other so much, I wouldn't trade that for anything!!:heart: smooched

Erica and I feel and share a common bond. One so strong, it cannot be broken, by anything or anyone. We've shared alot of similar experiences, and we've had struggles and traumas in our lives before. We left them all behind us, and we never would have found each other, unless we took that "risk." She's a true blessing to me, and I feel love and joy like I've never felt before. And obviously you and I can tell she feels the same way. So jump in, roll the dice, play the cards, you might end up winning big time, like I did with her.:heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/14/10 12:16 PM
A gentleman does everything for his lady
He does so willingly, expects nothing in return

If he's truly lucky and caring, he'll earn her love
For him and only him, her true heart will burn:heart: :heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/14/10 09:36 AM

Wow! I'm so happy for the two of you!! flowers Hope to be so lucky someday...

Thank you fox, you will if you believe, and never give up the dream. It will happen, with a little luck, a lot of prayer and hope, and you will find happiness like Sox and I did.flowers happy

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/14/10 09:26 AM

Congratulations flowerforyou

Love blooms in Utah..awesome!! I'll be going to Moab this summer, I'll get a hold of you (((Red))) and let ya know when, maybe we can meet up.

"Love blooms in Utah." It sure does. I'm so happy to have found and cherish my little canyon-flower, Sox. Utah in the spring couldn't possibly be more romantic than what her and I shared together. I am so looking forward to the next time.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/14/10 09:08 AM
My most memorable moment in a vehicle, is also my most recent one, in this case, my Dodge Dakota. My honey and I drove everywhere around Moab, from the Canyonlands to Deadhorse to Arches, from hiway 128 to Colorado National Monument and back again at sunset, one hand on the wheel, and one hand on my baby. Her stroking the hair on the back of my head and caressing my neck as we drove on. We must have kissed each other 1000 times or more. It was a great ride and I never ever want to forget it, it was just so right.:heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/14/10 08:43 AM

Bridgewater, you had me until para 5. I'd much rather a man see my strength and respect me for it, then spend his time showing me his.

Sometimes weakness can be just as much a strength when the person knows they have people to lean on. Reaching out for help is a strength all its own.

Wow man! Excellent words. I so totally agree. Write them words down, son. They'll come in handy for all of us some day.:thumbsup:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/14/10 08:32 AM
The Great American Roadtrip. Get out there, enjoy it, and just do it. I like your opinion Goof, well said.:thumbsup:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 04/14/10 08:21 AM

You be who you are

and please......

Let them be who they are!:heart:

That makes a GREAT relationship!:heart:

So simple, and so true, it's when we complicate things and act selfishly, when it doesn't work. Why ruin a good thing? Just live each moment like it's your last and live it for them.:heart: