Community > Posts By > CatsLoveMe

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/06/10 11:01 PM
New Jersey, anyone?...........anyone? <<crickets chirping>>

laugh laugh laugh

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/06/10 10:58 PM
I just deleted two in the past 10 minutes that I realize I have neither seen on any of the threads, nor have they messaged me or returned my messages in the last 2 months. They have been ghosted from friend status. There is an expiration date if you don't use it.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/06/10 10:51 PM

I'd go for FL also!! Love visiting there & own property in FL we're getting ready to sell.tears

Put me down for Florida too. I am so going back again, next chance I get. I love it there! I'm sad every time I have to fly back here, I have so much fun in Florida. I was just there about 6 weeks ago for about 9 days, in Tarpon.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/06/10 04:26 PM

Many people on sites like this one have loads of friends on their friend list they barely ever talk to. What are the reasons? Are there practical advantages to this?

I would have to say "no." After 30 days I usually consider them "phantoms" or "ghosts" and I start thinking about "cleaning house."

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/06/10 02:09 PM

:banana: :banana: :banana:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 04/06/10 02:02 PM
Edited by CatsLoveMe on Tue 04/06/10 02:03 PM

Some added extras,,,lol

We run into each others arms.
Softly you whisper in my ear,
honey I'm so glad your here,
Embracing me with your tender close hugging wrap.
As I pull you close and tight,hugging you back.
Leaning back to see your eyes so near,
then kissing your sweet lips,
while feeling the wetness of a falling tear.
Lifting you up off your feet,
as we spin around, and around.
Now we share our love,
standing here, on this same small piece of ground.
flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: drinker

YOU TWO WILL HAVE A BALL!!!!drinker :wink: :banana: :banana:

OMG Terr!!! You are so the man!:thumbsup: shades A true friend, and a kindred spirit.:heart: Thank you so very much for your heart-warming dedication poem. I'm saving it to my computer, this was such an excellent work you have published. And it sings to Sox and I. I truly love it!:heart: :heart: :heart: Masterpiece by an artistic soul. Thank you so much for this! I'm drivin' out of Denver to Moab at 7 AM. I should get there by around 2 or 2:30. We'll give you guys updates when I am out there.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile :banana: :banana: :banana:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/05/10 11:20 PM
Heya Jen, your pal Cats here wants you to feel better too. I know it sucks, I've been there, alot, but I always bounce back, and so will you, soon. Please, feel better soon, don't wanna see you down. flowerforyou flowerforyou happy :tongue: bigsmile

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/05/10 10:14 PM
100 mph in a 25 mph residential area. Excessive speeding, wreckless driving, and felonious evasion. Yeah, I know you speed, missy.laugh

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/05/10 10:07 PM

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The Department of Transportation's National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is seeking the maximum fine of $16.4 million against Toyota Motor Corp. for failing to notify the agency of a "sticky pedal" defect in its cars for at least four months.

Under federal regulations, automakers are required to inform the agency within five days of determining that a safety defect exists in one of its products.

NHTSA learned, through documents obtained from Toyota (TM), that the automaker knew of sticky gas pedal problems since at least September, 2009, the agency said in an press release.

http://money.cnn.com/2010/04/05/autos/toyota_nhtsa_fine/index.htm?hpt=T2

Yep, I saw that article too today, Best. SIXTEEN POINT FOUR MILLION! What did they win again? Do you remember what that was brother Jesus? laugh I seem to have forgotten with all the laughter going on. Well at least it wasn't $116 million or worse. So maybe there is a silver lining after all. One is that Toyota is "being" sued. No ruling has been made as far as damage settlement yet.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/05/10 02:53 PM

Hmmm, the blackbook that is Urban Dictionary. Hey since you have the book out, look up "docking" and see what it says.rofl rofl rofl

As in the male on male bestial act involving a dog???

YOWZA! That is some nasty sh t.

What? Not the way I heard it. It was on Tosh.0, the definition anyway. And they said it was some kind of gay act between two dudes, not a dog. You must be thinking about docking a dog's tail like they do to dobies and rotties. This is a different kind of "docking."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOmk2Wtlz4s

rofl rofl rofl

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/05/10 02:45 PM
Dogs and cats have people to pick up after them. Humans have plumbing. I dunno, is that a draw? Maybe not. Dogs and cats don't need to buy toilet paper.laugh laugh laugh

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/05/10 02:02 PM

OMG!! You are not going to believe this one!! Some guy emails me today wanting to meet up tonight. He's traveling through the area. Now, I've already made plans to meet someone else tomorrow morning that I've met before. I just sent a message to the guy wanting to meet tonight!!! I meant to send it to the other guy!! We must be two of a kind!!!slaphead rofl

Oops! I hope it works out, Tess.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/05/10 01:45 PM
And the Sox come from behind yesterday to win their home opener at Fenway. Good goin' boys! 9-7.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/05/10 01:42 PM
Intense Blue Pearl, those of you who own a Dodge know what color that is.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/05/10 01:36 PM

Yes people (humans) have it easier. They can destroy nature when they feel like it. I had a birds nest in my hallway and know it took weeks for the nest to be ready. The HOA where I live blew it down. Remains of broken eggs are on the floor.

People buy groceries at stores. Nature has to hunt or find ways of getting food. Sometimes nature literally starves.

A movie by National Geograhic made me appreciate penguins more. March Of The Penguins.

Animals don't appear to pollute their own environment to the grand scale that humans do.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/05/10 01:24 PM

Makes ya wonder if we could actually give up one thing for just one week.......whoa noway noway :laughing: :laughing:

My question for you Txs, is "Could you survive a week in Amish country?"

I could, could you? waving

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/05/10 01:14 PM
Hmm, things I miss...

Tearin' up the town in Las Vegas with my bro' gamblin', drinkin' and seein' some really cool shows.

My dog, Boomer "Boomy," R.I.P. little buddy. My ex took him away from me when we broke up. I loved that dog to death and took better care of him, more than she ever did. And he just passed away a week ago.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Cruisin' up and down Erie Blvd. on a Friday or Saturday night with my friends back in Syracuse.

Soakin' in the sunshine, walkin' on the beaches, kayakin' the bayous, eatin' the fantastic seafood in Tarpon Springs, Florida.

Fishin' on the Snake River in Lewiston, Idaho

Going to San Francisco for the sights and sounds of a truly remarkable city.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/05/10 12:48 PM
Hmmm, the blackbook that is Urban Dictionary. Hey since you have the book out, look up "docking" and see what it says.rofl rofl rofl

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/05/10 12:42 PM

Animals have it easier because they use instinct and are closer to the earth than we are...they don't try to figure things out like we do. They just roll with the flow where as we have to logically figure everything out. It may seem harsh to us..they just live in the moment. We should all learn from them..

Couldn't have said it any better LL! :thumbsup:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 04/05/10 12:36 PM

Oh, and cats. Yes hanging out meant nothing more than hanging out. I guess I'm from a time when hanging out meant nothing more than doing stuff together. Also, I have bought her dinners and stuff. ONLY because I'd feel odd spending time with her while I ate my dinner and all she could do is watch me eat my dinner. It's kinda like my get togethers at Applebee's; I make sure that everyone knows that I would much rather we all have fun, instead of worrying about whether or not one of us can afford it. So, Stanley, Jen, Josh, Miranda, and Heidi all know that they can always just say something to me if they want me to cover their stuff...

Happy you cleared that up, brother. I was a little confused by the possibility that it either might be more than friends with her, or the expectations between either of you two that it might progress beyond friends at some point, which is fine, with another girl, but not this one, in this case, in my humble opinion. You seem to have figured this one out, and you know where you stand. So if you are a true friend to her, then I salute you, man. :thumbsup: waving