Community > Posts By > CatsLoveMe

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/16/10 08:27 PM
Meow. Thank you, babe♥♥

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/16/10 11:33 AM
Being bi-polar doesn't help any. Especially if they are "self-medicated" as in drugs or alcohol. I'll never deal with another bi-polar again, I failed in trying to help the last girlfriend I had. I tried everything to make it right again, but in the end I failed, despite all my efforts.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/16/10 11:21 AM
So I guess I get the seal of approval from Erica's cat. And then I find out, after 3 days, that this cat misses me, and is searching for me. I was nice to Mittens and never picked her up, always let her come to me, always gave her her space. I think she liked that about me. Must have been my passive/affectionate nature. But you never know how a girlfriend/boyfriend's pet is going to react. I was just stunned that Mittens trusted me and loved me from Day one. I thought it was cute.:heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/16/10 11:12 AM
Major benefit to LDRs, you can take a vacation and be with the one you love, at the same time. It's a win-win! :wink: :banana:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/16/10 11:09 AM
Do something helpful for them, because you want to, and expect nothing in return, not even a thankyou. Just do it, because you feel happy helping another person.:smile:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/16/10 11:07 AM

When in a relationship something unexpected is always going to happen. So, expect it!!! When a relationship is sinking I'll try to talk to my partner & if all else fails leave.

True, but at least you should do everything you can to save it, if it meant something to you. But if you can't, after bailing out the boat, there comes a time when you must abandon ship to save yourself. But at least you tried.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/16/10 11:03 AM
Book a trip to Grand Rapids, rent a car, and go exploring, and don't forget Mackinac and the Upper Penninsula. Michigan is an amazing tourist destination, and you will be awed and inspired at the wonderful beauty this state has to offer. Michigan is awesome!

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/16/10 10:58 AM
Why can't we all just drive as fast as we want? I hate speed limits.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/16/10 10:56 AM
If I had been a daughter, I would have been named "jackie" after Jackie Kennedy. My mom always loved the Kennedy family.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/16/10 10:43 AM
Moab traffic jams

They shouldn't happen, but they do.laugh laugh laugh

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/16/10 10:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAa7z5QdL4M

Butterflies - Michael Jackson

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/15/10 06:44 PM
people that are perpetually in a rage. Chill out! relax.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/15/10 06:43 PM
does a duck's quack echo?

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/15/10 03:43 PM

Lmao, normally I have at least 3-7 windows open as well as the tv going and then getting up and doing stuff around the house to boot............:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ohh at times I may be on IM talking to a couple of people too.....whoa slaphead :thumbsup:

Lets not forget answering e-mails too.....bigsmile

Well then you are a master multi-tasker and for that I salute you. You're gonna make a great mother someday, if you aren't already. And if you're not, maybe you'll be a good government employee.laugh

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/15/10 03:37 PM

I think animals are a great judge of character, and I'll choose my dog (rednose pit named Chevy) over anybody, anyway, anytime. :thumbsup:

They have that instinct, even though we might not. Glad you see it, trib.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/15/10 03:36 PM

I'm sowwy Txs, you'll find that rainbow soon.:cry: happy I know what you're going through. I don't have it anymore, of course, but I was where you are now.flowerforyou

Ohhhhh I'm not to worried about it hey he found someone and I don't blame him for he is happy now that is all that matters.

Besides it does not keep me from going and doing things. Heck I still go out have a few beers even at times with my son and his friends or go places by myself. It's all good just better when you have someone to do things with and have a good time being around them........bigsmile

Oh, believe me, I know.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/15/10 03:32 PM
So here it is. I met this incredible woman named Erica, you might know her as RedSoxFan1. She has a cat, a female named Mittens. My mom used to have a Tomcat named Mittens until he ran away. I have two cats myself, both queens, both tuxedos. I showed up in Moab about a week ago, and despite everything that was going on between me and Erica, this cat of hers actually loved me. Erica said that no one that has ever walked through her door has ever won the affections of her cat, and that I was the first. This cat, Mittens, loves me, and I've only known her for a short time. Is this a sign? I love cats, but not all cats love me. Erica's cat loved the hell out of me, like she missed me. How do I read into this?

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/15/10 03:23 PM
I'm sowwy Txs, you'll find that rainbow soon.:cry: happy I know what you're going through. I don't have it anymore, of course, but I was where you are now.flowerforyou

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/15/10 03:18 PM

I've had so many epiphanies lately, maybe God is trying to tell me something. What is love? Well, it only took me 40 years, but now I know. It is when you give up your own self importance for the one you're with whether it be a husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend. You come second, and everything you do, earn, accomplish, celebrate, is for them, not you. You ask for nothing in return. You may one day, recieve nothing, but you know in your heart, you gave it 100%, and you love this person, and you will give everything for, and make whatever sacrifices you need to, to show how much you love them. You should always forgive when they fall, and pick them up, and hold them in your loving arms. You should always be honest and true, and hold nothing back, good or bad, embarassing or not. You should both learn and grow from each other, and not hold on to your own selfish needs or tastes. I now know what real love is thanks to an angel that was sent down to me. God bless her and watch over her.:heart: :heart:
I would say that this sums it up beautifully.flowerforyou I am so happy for the two of you. May you be an inspiration to those who have doubts that they will find the one who fits them:heart:

thanks deli, I guess I'm just an old softie, but I speak from the heart:heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/15/10 03:02 PM

If Pluto is a dog then what the f*** is Goofy? spock :tongue:

He's a dog too, he just has a learning disorder. At least we don't have a planet or dwarf planet named after him. laugh
I kinda' like the idea of a planet named Goofy! :tongue:

rofl rofl rofl