Community > Posts By > RainbowTrout

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 05/07/14 02:55 PM
Hey. This site has came a long way. I can remember when you just had to say hi. You still don't have to give your name, rank or serial number, yet. We have came a long way, baby. :smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 05/07/14 02:48 PM
Thank you. Work has been inspiring. :smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 05/04/14 01:14 PM
https://www.linux.com/news/hardware/laptops/771344-worlds-first-open-source-laptop-gets-wideband-software-defined-radio

When Bunnie Huang first announced the Novena laptop back in December 2012 it was like an early Christmas present to hackers the world over. This was true even though there was only a suggestion that, given sufficient demand, a limited number maybe made available.

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 05/04/14 12:50 PM
The night before unbridled passion
I had lunch that was old-fashioned.
First, what she said made me irate
But was I ready to eat all the plate.

After all the humble pie she made.
And the bowl You know been paid.
I so wanted to lick the little spoon.
The dinner we had on a full moon.

Wasn't the first she paid for dinner.
Remembering when I was thinner.
A matter of fact was our first date.
Though then I had showed up late.

Many times couldn't take the truth.
She made my temper hit the roof.
That inner rage would get to me.
My freedom was like this victory.

Our last goodbyes I still ponder.
And I can't but yet still wander.
Home cooked meals still hurts.
So I just order the just deserts.

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 05/04/14 12:28 PM
jiggle

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 05/04/14 11:44 AM
Bobber

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 05/04/14 11:27 AM
Some of them are way out in the sticks with camouflage on.

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 05/04/14 11:25 AM
:smile: waving

waving

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 05/04/14 11:23 AM
yellow

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 05/04/14 11:16 AM
I wonder what happened to the thread.

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 05/04/14 11:13 AM
There are good friends here. Stick around for a while.

RainbowTrout's photo
Thu 05/01/14 08:18 PM
If you like them and they like you is the biggest hurdle. I can remember sometimes it is what their parents think, too. She was just as serious as I was but was concerned that her father wouldn't approve. With another black girl I guess I was just too chicken. It wasn't her fault. I was at the age when I was just too scared of the opposite sex. With another she moved away before I got up the nerve to ask her. With another her she liked me and my black male friend as friends but then really preferred women. I can remember when the busing thing seemed to help us as the military brat thing was just another form of busing. It was like neither one of us got any time to really know anyone. I really don't know if she blushed more than me but I know the feeling was real and mutual. blushing

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 04/23/14 07:11 PM
Once you love someone just accept it. Be happy that you are able to. Think of the alternative and not being able to love. To me it would be worse. That way can lead to being jaded. Does your loving her hurt her in any way? Think about it. Does your loving her hurt you in any way?

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 04/21/14 02:30 PM
Edited by RainbowTrout on Mon 04/21/14 02:33 PM
We have a Pitt Bull mix that visits us. She belongs to a neighbour down the road. They call the colour a Brindle. Sandy is laying on my bed right now. I think she has actually taken over it. But when I get ready to lay down I just lay on top of her because it is easier than trying to get her to move over.laugh She usually moves then.

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 04/21/14 01:48 PM
I would be interested in some bionic parts. :smile: Since I know I will never be rich enough to retire.laugh

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 04/20/14 01:03 PM
I hope all have had an eggcellent Easter.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Sat 04/19/14 03:25 PM
I am still cleaning up from the lady who was my daughter's age who was into older men. There may still be some bottles and cans in the back yard. I can wait on fixing the air conditioner she pulled out of the window so she could get in this last winter when the house was locked. I just need to get some super glue to fix the front cover but it still works. I can leave my wallet out in the open again without having to hide it. Some broken stuff just needs to replaced. My dignity and pride have recovered in the last few months. My friends don't laugh at me behind my back nearly as bad. As she was going with three of us at the same time and only one of us died I can still be a friend to the one guy who was shot twice but lived. My fear of being pulled over by the cops is lessened and I think the wire tap on my cell phone has been lifted. I haven't been to court in a while for her and I don't have to worry about being wakened up by being punched in the face by some jealous boyfriend of hers. I haven't had to clean up after her kids or being told that I can't sleep because she can't sleep because she hasn’t drank enough to pass out so she can sleep. It has been so wonderful peaceful around here and so nice to sleep whenever I want to without worrying if she has enough alcohol to last her till my next paycheck.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Sat 04/19/14 03:07 PM

wtf what makes younger men so afraid to committ to a woman long term seriousy i think ill be a lesbian soon cause at least i understand women i am looking for long term im not saying marry me im saying date me give me a chance but nobody does on this site they all want is sex or one night stand or fwbs im not in to that crapp so unless you want long term relationship go away and dont comment or message me

Good question.:smile: Lesbianism makes sense. You understand them; They understand you. Last night a 21 year old co-worker explained the difference in girl drama and boy drama to me. Girls communicate and don't hold anything back which can escalate because neither gives in. Boy drama the two just punch each other in the face and the problem resolves much quicker. You are right; Marriage doesn't have to be long term. And friendships don't have to have benefits. Friendships can stand on their on weight. You don't have to have sex with someone to be their friend.:smile: Working at a long term care facility I can understand the fear of commitment. Parents who have taken care of their children are terrorized when they have been left at a place by their children who they trusted. The children bring their children to go visit their parents and then leave. Like marriage or long term commitments you think you know this person then all of a sudden they change into someone you don't even know like some Dr. Jeckyl - Mr. Hyde thing. And then are left wondering what happened to this person I used to think I knew.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Tue 04/01/14 08:11 PM
This weather we are having is really nice now.

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 03/05/14 09:12 AM
I finally got out at 6 in the evening. It was nice of the graders to scrape the snow off the ice. But I would have preferred they had scraped the ice off, too. I know beggars can't be choosy. I got the van to the driveway at home but couldn't left well enough alone because when I tried to back in I got stuck in the road. Luckily I had a helper who steered while I pushed. And about got it stuck in the ditch when got it out of the road.laugh Vivian, I am so done with this winter.:smile:

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25