Community > Posts By > Rasmus916

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 08/23/09 02:13 AM
I usually give up nowadays. When someone knows me more than I appearently know myself, they fall under the category of "hey dude" or "hey babe"

:P

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 08/23/09 02:10 AM
My personal favorite....

"I know you from somewhere.... where?"
"Dude, you don't remember me? we hung out once 14 years ago!"

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 08/23/09 02:09 AM
In all honesty, I have been to many concerts before, but I will honestly say this, Korn and Rob Zombie both know how to throw a great live show. It is also thier fan's know how to live it up.

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 08/23/09 02:07 AM
Marie, babe, I do that all the time, almost on a daily basis.

One of the quotes people know me by IRL....

"I know I know you, but I don't know from where..."

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 08/23/09 02:05 AM

does anyone else like the funeral march song? or am I just really dark?

Well red, you aren't the only really dark one then babe. I always thought that song was so amazing. I auctually re wrote it to bring it to more of a "today" song. Kinda what JerryC and FunTwo did with Canon Rock, but with the Funeral March. Only I did try my hardest to keep it just as dark as the origional.

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 08/22/09 12:28 PM

Word (East-coast style)... (even though I'm
from the Westside and faking every bit of what I'm
about to say)...

See, tha thing is... if a fly *** hizzoe starts
frontin' and flexin' on your game, you got to roll
up on her and DROP THE KNOWLEDGE on her ***.

She be all bad and like, "I'm da bomb" (even
her "good hair" is a weave, and y'all know it)...

So you got to demonstrate that youz a BIG
baller... not one a these fake-*** thuggin MCz.

Feel me?

Keep yo game TIGHT.

wow, no offence amigo, but that was as convincing as Nicholas Cage's southern accent in Con Air (did I get the actor's name right?)

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 08/22/09 09:11 AM
As I have probably mentioned before, I am a musician, and one time we did La Miserable (yes I probably spelled that wrong) It was fun jamming to some musical while getting the true front row seat.

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 08/22/09 02:00 AM
I get a couple of those, sometimes I need a good laugh or to let out some anger, but 9/10 of the time, I usually just ignore it and move on. :)

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 08/22/09 12:24 AM
TO ME!!!

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 08/21/09 06:39 PM
1/2 Lumbee reporting in! To my knowlege we are based in North Carolina, but well, I am on the far side of the country :P so I cannot give you the "my eyes have seen it" verification.

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 08/21/09 04:11 AM
Well someone has to be my test subject, so if I mess it up and make it toxic I wont.... nvm, I will call you when I am ready to expirement

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 08/21/09 02:59 AM
oh by default genius, its my dreamgirl, why should I share her? Sorry JT, you only get the extra's from my dream :P

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 08/21/09 02:42 AM
but genius, think about it, NOBODY else could match that story.

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 08/21/09 02:28 AM

i dunno but if you find her,see if she has a single sister happy drinks

Will do JT. drinks

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 08/21/09 01:48 AM
See whatcha do is just go a little crazy, grab a big boot and go ape**** waking everyone up in the house. When everyone rushes in to see if you are okay. You just grin and say "spider" laugh and go to bed. :P

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 08/21/09 01:16 AM
If I was in the "perfect" world and was auctually able to find my dreamgirl, she would HAVE to fit these requirements.

Must share my belief
(I won't go too into detail, I will save that for the christian thread)

Must be a musician or a singer
(Last relationship I was in, the poor girl couldn't even clap to the beat of music, I never thought that would bother me so much, but hey, I am not perfect)

Must either A: be a gamer, or B: have a hobby so when each of us wants our alone time, we can each go to our hobby for a bit.

Lastly, she has to be easy on the eyes. I am not saying she needs to be a model, or even needs to have that "perfect" figure. I am saying that if she can work with what she has, and can make herself presentable. (latley I have learned that for some people, men and women alike that alone is a feat within itself) I am a happy camper.

Am I asking for too much? Again, that is what I would call my perfect girl, just curious what you all would consider your "perfect" guy or girl.

Rasmus916's photo
Thu 08/20/09 09:12 PM
My prayers are going to you and your family. My son Daniel died before he was born, I sorta like to think of him as my guardian angel.

Rasmus916's photo
Thu 08/20/09 09:01 PM
Ya know what, between that picture and what I can imagine out of the other recipe's I have found online, I think I might be able to ballpark how it is made. As soon as I get the cash to really expirement, ill toss the recipe up. Thank you!

Rasmus916's photo
Thu 08/20/09 08:55 PM
Sex! <,< no wait... Love!!!

.... Can I just get some lasagna please?

Rasmus916's photo
Wed 08/19/09 06:42 PM
So, a friend made me this AMAZING thing called a pork explosion. I tried asking him how he made it, but he says he is still trying to get his dad to tell him how to make it. Anyone ever hear of a pork explosion? I tried looking online lightly and found three or four different recipe's and none of them even sounded like what I ate.

Thank you in advance if anyone can help me.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 23 24