Community > Posts By > Moblodite

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 02:16 PM
Edited by Moblodite on Thu 12/10/09 02:26 PM
Should we really expect humane behavior from humans,
Thats rich!!laugh flowerforyou

I think as population grows and Earth is evermore crowded.
behavior will only get worse.
With a few exceptions.. I find that most people are very willing to lie, cheat and steal to get what they want.

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 11:06 PM
Edited by Moblodite on Wed 12/09/09 11:15 PM
I'd love to hear the other side of this story!!!

I was in a foster home for years.. for good reasons,
My Mom never came to see me even once,
When I became of age and out on my own, she magically pops back into my life.. only to constantly borrow money, one day while at her house.. I noticed that all of my future paydays were circled on her calendar...

was the end of that chapter in my life.
She didn't need me as a child... I didn't need or want her as an adult.

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 11:00 PM

smile2 Is prohibiting relationships at work unfair?smile2

:smile: If you and a coworker were in love,would you risk your job to secretly date them?:smile:

i'd drop my job to get some.....smokin

Ive got a good job and great benefits.. so getting some wouldn't be worth losing my job.

I think it is a smart policy!

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 10:58 PM

I don't **** where I eat at.

In a way.. I DO !!!:wink: laugh

but I do not mix my job with pleasure.
Not that I'm saying my job isn't fun!!

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 10:50 PM
Ping or Pong!!noway laugh

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 10:49 PM
"My kids are my everything". "My children come first".

I'm sure that is the first thing Susan Smith or Andrea Yates would use as the first line, if they had a profile herelaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 12:05 AM

I recently met this guy who was also on here. everything was going okay until the second day we were hanging together he started asking me for money because he claimed his there was something wrong with his tire and I found it kind of odd he would even ask me so I explained to him that I have been used in the past by men because they felt that if they slept with me or if we were just a couple that I was obligated to give it to him. Maybe if I would have known him longer I would of lended it to him but not when I have only known you for two days, am I wrong for this?

You should have given him $2 and then told him that is all the sex was worth!!laugh pitchfork

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 10:11 AM
Thats for another thread, so we can keep this one on topic.
may start that thread later, when I don't have to get ready for work.

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 10:08 AM
Its nothing but a diversion from this BS war!!
or any other REAL issues!

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 10:05 AM
I got cherpies from a bird, bad thing is..It is untweetable.:tongue:

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 09:49 AM

So this past weekend I thought went ok.

I was expecting the worst...but in my mind it went ok. apparently in his mind...it was the opposite.

It is somewhat irrelevant exactly why we broke up this morning...other than his view of this weekend was horrible...and mine was not. I say it's irrelevant because he did not want to discuss things and work out why things happened they way they did. He just wanted to argue. He was not in any way shape or form wanting to work out the differences....so....I stopped him in mid sentence after about 30 min of the verbal diarrhea....and I said "look, I know what you want, you don't want to resolve this you just want me out....so there is no point in continuing this argument....let me get my stuff I'll get out."

So I got my stuff...and I left.

Right before I left I told him I am sorry I came back....I knew this would not work but I tried going against my best judgement....I tried...it didn't work...

....I'm not cryin about it....

Merry Christmas......I'm back on the Market!!! LMFAO!!!

I have room in my dungeon for you.... oops..I mean I have a spare room:wink:

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 09:38 AM
Edited by Moblodite on Tue 12/08/09 09:38 AM
people forget everything important.

lets go back to 10th grade science shall we....
the polar caps get so much heavier over the centuries that the earth starts to wobble.
Melting off is a way for the earth to fix its rotation.

If this didn't happen, it would change its axis.
in which case.. most life on earth would die.

Global warming and ice caps melting is a normal process.
the hype is all crap!

no photo
Mon 12/07/09 11:57 PM

i have tried time out and she wont stay were you put her.

shes not listening to me or her stepmother

You just answered yourself!
you don't "try" time out.
You make her do it.
if rules are not enforced.. you let her rule the roost.

let her know that she WILL do as you say...

no photo
Mon 12/07/09 02:07 AM

ITs not drinking that is the problem, its people who drink to get DRUNK,

I have been around a lot of drinkers, havent drank myself in over 20 years.. but by what I saw.. MOST very well intended to get wasted.

Very few were light drinkers.

no photo
Mon 12/07/09 02:01 AM
Not as drastic as many make it sound,
All granny has to say is
"you did not call me for a reference before giving her credit/ money.. so do not bother calling me now, I did not give my permission to be used as a reference"

If it is not her debt.. they have to stop calling.

This happened to me on the day my Grandmother passed away..they called wanting to know how to get hold of my Mom.
Needless to say.. I went a bit crazy on them and my Mom.

They never called again and my Mom never used me as a reference again.

no photo
Mon 12/07/09 01:49 AM
Have your service changed to local only.. this way your bill will only be $12 per month.
then use a pre-paid calling card for the long distance.

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 05:01 PM

I probably shouldn't say this...BUT...sometimes not having a man is a good thing. I have learned how to do many things on my own because I had to. It gives me even more independence and confidence in myself because I don't have to depend on someone else. Don't get me wrong, at times it is nice to have someone to do these things for you once in awhile, but it's always nice to learn what you can do on your own when you try.

Will you come roof my house for me??spock

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 03:47 PM
<<<----- custom built myself....I do carpentry, Electrical and plumbing.. from scratch

love I like a guy that can do stuff! :wink: If you can build me nice custome bookshelf, you will be highly rewarded! smooched

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 10:41 AM

well i have very good karma ha and thats a good thing oh and "im magic"

Then Heart has a song about you,

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 10:05 AM
On the internet or on the phone.. people are whatever they want to pretend to be.
But you don't really know someone till you have lived with them for a long time, or at least dated for a really really long time.
I moved here fairly recently to be close to my family, and I bought my home, paid for!! won't be done with the remodel for a couple of years.
But the only situation I have ran into so far with women online is....the are in debt over their eyebrows and screaming out for a lifeline.

I have had to work so hard all of my life, saved forever and paid cash for my home, WHY THE HEii WOULD I EVEN CONSIDER MOVING IN WITH A GAL AND MAKE HER HOUSE PAYMENTS!! THEN WHEN I"M BROKE..AND OR SHE LOSES INTEREST.. I'M THE ONE THAT WOULD BECOME HOMELESS AND MY LIFE SAVINGS BURNED UP.

So NO!!

Only a normal, near or fairly nearby dating relationship here

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25