Community > Posts By > Moblodite

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 12:04 PM
If true, I do feel your pain.

however..
to all other members.. proceed with caution. As I'm sure you are already aware, The message from the OP can also be a sneaky way to come in the back door and attempt to harm another member here, especially since she is giving out another members name for others to view"see first reply on page one".

Just saying...Who knows the whole / real truth?:thumbsup:

To the OP.. If true.. be darn glad that you found out NOW! not after you moved there

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:47 AM

...since I can not view women outside of the box.

sure you can.....just cut the duct tape off so she can get out!

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:42 AM

slaphead This guy screwed up bigtime.laughCrazyStacey looks pretty hotdrool

Behave now.. don't make me spank the monkey!!:wink: laugh

But agreed!

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:40 AM
Since no one else has.. I have to ask.
Where did you meet this guy from so far away??

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:23 AM

I met up with a chick in my local area, who had a totally hot photo. She turned out to be like 50 lbs heavier than her photo, but I felt compelled to stay for dinner. The worse thing is, I have to see her around and I even felt so bad I changed my number and look the other way! Mean, I know.. but I felt very deceived. I was too chicken to call her on it!

Moral of the story? Date people at least 10 miles away from your local shopping district!

Cesca x

I'm a lesbian!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:21 AM

Anyway. I've never seen a truly. (ugly?) person

I truly hope your eye sight can be restored!!!
You most likely went blind as a baby by looking at a reeeaaaly ugly person when your mom took you shopping with her!

You should see my sister in law (Brothers wife), she is about the ugliest gal I have ever seen, and has the nastiest attitude ever!!!
she also don't bath, has never brushed her teeth, hell their kids are just as ugly and so are the grandkids!!
NOT JOKING!

My Brother said "at least I don't have to worry about her cheating."slaphead

Reallllly ugly or stupid people should not be allowed to breedlaugh noway

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 01:05 AM

apparently a lot of men find it sexy. i get more views with this pic than anything else laugh

Reminds me of Georges brother... Harry Bush!

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 12:46 PM

<--- really me

Lets not beat around the bush!!!bigsmile

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 12:40 PM

My photos are less than 2 months old.
<<<this one is a couple of weeks, if that.

If a person turned out to be better looking than their photo?
I don't think that is likely

what if they don't own a camera and the only pictures they have are from a time before a recent weight loss?

or what if the person has a wicked/self-deprecating sense of humour?

admittedly, i know little about online dating because i never have and never plan to actually do it... but is it really that unlikely for someone to look better than their pics?

Not only yes...But Hell yes
But to be honest.. I have lost 17 pounds since my last pic...ohhhhh

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 12:33 PM

One is not being dishonest if they in fact look better then their pictures. Looks is within the eye of the beholder what I might see as average some may see different.

Myself I'm not gonna sit and say looks don't matter at all hell I want the one I wake up to bring a smile to my face in the morning not make me want to puke. That is not saying he has to be drop dead gorgeous just within my eyes he is pleasant looking. That may not all be due to what some see as looks but the sparkle in his eyes and the way he smiles or the way he treats me. Many things make up a person and what you fall in-love with it is not always the way others may see them as far as picture perfect.

If I were to wake up and you were in bed by my side.....
I would think *She wasn't there when I went to bed.. how did she sneak in* before I jump you!!!flowerforyou laugh

ask questions later

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 12:29 PM

i'm really brad pitt but i'd be overwhelmed, luckily i use this scottish faggots pic on here :wink:

Crazy sheite !!rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 12:23 PM

im jus' a pretty pink box with white words lol

Lets not talk about pink boxes.. I don't want to get excited just before I go to work:wink: laugh

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 12:22 PM
Edited by Moblodite on Fri 08/14/09 12:26 PM
EVERYONE puts up the most flattering picture they can.

Maybe so...
However...some of us at least put up the most flattering RECENT pictures.

My pictures are recent, and exactly what I look like.
decent some days and look bad some days.. such as fishing days.
I included pictures of both.

HONESTY!!!

But it is not honest to only put thin pictures in a profile when you are over 200 pounds. and even more dishonest to not tell the other party if thinking about setting up a meet.

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 12:16 PM

i've seen people complain about meeting someone on a dating site such as this one alleges to be, and then on seeing them in person, they look nothing like their pictures. with such indignation, these people say that it's not about their looks but the fact that they were being dishonest by displaying a picture that isn't up-to-date etc.

so i was wondering...

would that same attitude prevail if the person turned out to look better than their pictures? huh

On the other hand...
If I were to set up a meet with you, and this bird shows up..I will be gone so fast that you don't have time to get your head out of the holebigsmile

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 12:12 PM

Dancere looks even better than her profile pictures in real life, even the old ones!!! :banana: I was very pleasantly surprised at the honest accuracy....bigsmile :tongue:

Thats exactly it!!!

JUST BE HONEST!

i think it's nothing to do with honesty.

EVERYONE puts up the most flattering picture they can.

it's more to do with not wanting to date an unattractive person. plain and simple... :tongue:

but people choose to mask that unpleasant reality by trying to claim moral superiority.

if someone looks better than their picture, that still is dishonesty... but somehow, no one cares laugh

you need to read my previous post about looks.. my second post up from this one.

but "moral superiority" has nothing to do with looks.
I just can't stand a lier!!!

For some reason I am craving fried chicken:wink: laugh

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 12:06 PM

i've seen people complain about meeting someone on a dating site such as this one alleges to be, and then on seeing them in person, they look nothing like their pictures. with such indignation, these people say that it's not about their looks but the fact that they were being dishonest by displaying a picture that isn't up-to-date etc.

so i was wondering...

would that same attitude be prevail if the person turned out to look better than their pictures? huh

If in fact they look better then their picture that would be and added pleasure. bigsmile

I have had those dates where the other did not look nothing like their picture not only that was shorter then they stated shshs

But ............I still did enjoy the meet and had plenty of laughs you make it out to be what you want to even though it was not there I did not see any reason to make it uncomfortable for either of us. But........I did ask him what happen to the full head of hair he was suppose to have we did have a good laugh on that one hummm it was a toupee he was sporting in the picture lol:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OMG.. don't look at the top of my head ( that doesn't show up in frontal pictures)
Bald spot so big , it looks I am jewish.

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 12:02 PM

it just seems hypocritical to me.

why not let it be known that you just don't want to date unattractive people :tongue:

I have many times, I am not going to accept a complete dog, but I do not want a woman that is a 10 and knows it!!
Nothing worse than listening to a woman that has to tell you how hot she is!!
I just can't stand the attitude of most really pretty women.

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 12:00 PM

Dancere looks even better than her profile pictures in real life, even the old ones!!! :banana: I was very pleasantly surprised at the honest accuracy....bigsmile :tongue:

Thats exactly it!!!

JUST BE HONEST!

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 11:56 AM

Okay, okay, okay, you got me!ohwell

This pic was taken a few months agowhoa

Old man pervert comments comes to mind,, but I will restrain myselfflowerforyou

To the OP..
I have yet to see one that is hot and lies about it.
but Many,,, many that lie about being older and usually much heavier.
as if us guys are too stupid to realize it when/if we set up a meet.

Conversing is fine.. but if it gets serious.. it is time to hear the thuth.
JMO.

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 09:58 AM
I work at a huge Hospital,, Hundreds of staff. very rare to see someone smile, As I walk in to go to work, the people leaving for home look as if they are walking into their death.
I smile most of the time.. won't let them turn me into one of them.

Is great when people glance my way.. flash them a smile and they smile back.:banana: flowers

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next