Community > Posts By > jemare

jemare's photo
Fri 11/08/13 02:42 PM
>>>>>> Walks in, peeks into the padded room and sees it empty...Darn, this must not be ladies night frustrated

>>>>>> Reads back a few pages.... Dodo you silly Melmacian, Don't you know packaging is everything? That's a bowl of Catfish soup.

Hey MG... you've been back a bit more lately. I wish I'd have to time to joust with you, well you know what I mean laugh Oh, and I'm still looking for my other shoe after your little prank here quite a few pages back :angry:

Sherrie... Hope you're feeling better today flowerforyou

I see some new faces... I'll throw my welcome to you in the mix along with everyone elses'

Well guys, gotta run. I'm going to be busy off and on for the next few months, but I will be lurking every now and then pitchfork

jemare's photo
Thu 11/07/13 10:30 PM
I hope you wake to find your pain has subsided. Thoughts of well wishes and a prayer are sent your way flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Sat 11/02/13 01:07 PM
I can only remember a couple of these. Guess I'm not as old as I thought bigsmile Well, unless I'm so old I just can't remember :wink: laugh

jemare's photo
Sat 11/02/13 12:48 PM
He's so cute and you're so lucky. Sometimes when you're sleep deprived and his crying is waking you, or his diaper is the room fragrance you might not think at the time slaphead But you are lucky. I did get a picture of my grandson e-mailed. Seems he was a chilli pepper for Halloween. I had thought from a prior conversation he was going to be a lobster. But chilli pepper it was. in a couple years I'll have to drive out and go with him trick or treating. For the next few years it'll just be pictures on Halloween sad2

jemare's photo
Fri 11/01/13 09:52 AM
The satellite company charges per box per room so I spent $10 for an antenna downstairs and only get the local channels. But every month I keep thinking that I'm going to get rid of the satellite box in the living room. I even called once, they offered me a deal to keep it and I just have basic channels on it. But it was a deal that was too good to resist. I'll wait about a year and go to cancel again and see what they offer then. Who knows, maybe they'll go free on the basic tier like regular tv one day. One can only hope (sigh)...ohwell But I actually am fine with the antenna downstairs. Especially when everyone else wants to watch something I DON'T want to watch in the livingroom bigsmile

jemare's photo
Fri 11/01/13 09:32 AM
OK guys, so every year I buy candy in the hopes that I get a trick or treater. But living on an unpaved, dead end side street and living farther back from the street... Nobody wants my candytears So, I have plenty of candy for anyone who wants it. Peanut Butter Snickers anyone? bigsmile

jemare's photo
Fri 11/01/13 09:03 AM

jemare's photo
Mon 10/28/13 09:19 AM
Darn that MG.... I'm still trying to find my other shoe grumble

jemare's photo
Mon 10/28/13 09:18 AM
Zee, seems it's never a dull moment at your house bigsmile My weekend was busy, albeit a bit boring by some standards laugh Although my youngest son surprised me with a visit from school this weekend. Seems he found a ride and loaded their car with his laundry huh . I need to put a sign up on the door "MOM's LAUNDROMAT" :wink: laugh But really, it was nice to have him home for the weekend bigsmile

jemare's photo
Mon 10/28/13 08:52 AM
Edited by jemare on Mon 10/28/13 09:06 AM

G'morning to y'all. I hope your day is looking better than the one we have. Have I missed something, but it seems unusual that Carol is back & yet there is no sign of Ese. That boy is slippin'!!laughing pitchfork pitchfork [QUOTE/]

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5037503888490699&pid=15.1

(Hope I did this right) huh Cutting and pasting and links are still sometimes tricky for me) slaphead

Well, evidently it IS still tricky for me frustrated Foszil's right to notice about Ese. I back tracked and his last post was with a pic of a Bull Dog walking away saying he was going for a walk. I think it was around Oct. 24th? (Sorry, I lost it in my head THAT FAST). Hope he's on a short vacation and having fun.

jemare's photo
Mon 10/28/13 08:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vibXXsCKP6I One of my favorites of his songs (even if I don't seem to have much of a "wild side").

jemare's photo
Mon 10/28/13 08:28 AM

jemare's photo
Thu 10/24/13 01:31 PM

Howdy Zee! Just stopping in for a cold one & to say hello waving

*zee lines up a few for j-man & starts singing...* 99 bottles of beer on the wall....

"You take one down and pass it around"......drinks (Geez, they need a singing smiley) laugh

jemare's photo
Wed 10/23/13 11:23 AM
As Leigh said, only you know all of the circumstances. At your baby's age and given that you said there was some abuse to you, well I'd say NEVER TAKE THE CHANCE that he could cross the line. Supervised visitation only. Maybe you have a close trusted relative to you that will allow him to visit at their house? Being older now I'm glad that my oldest son (from my first marriage) has a good relationship with his half siblings. His biological father died sooo many years ago (my son had just graduated from highschool), and his biological father had no other children. One day when I am gone I know that my son has his siblings to rely on because nobody else will be there. Cousins are nice, but you don't know where anyone will end up as the world is getting smaller and jobs can take you across the country easily now a days. Friends are WONDERFUL but... family is family. Over the years if your EX is bad to the bone... well children grow up, they see and can make decisions on their own. But if you've tried and they know it, it can never come back to haunt you. Best wishes for you and your little one flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Wed 10/23/13 10:44 AM
Edited by jemare on Wed 10/23/13 10:46 AM
Snowball fight?huh It's too early for that here. But Pumpkin Ball tossing, well that's another matter bigsmile

But not this kind of pumpkin tossing noway

jemare's photo
Tue 10/22/13 02:15 PM
I like "Funky Junk". Seems I have a little bit of gaudy Victorian taste that smashes with contemporary every now and then laugh But somehow I make things work. Eclectic seems to suit me fine bigsmile Good luck on the show, although I'm sure you'll do fine flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Mon 10/21/13 09:38 PM
Condolences Journey. I hope when helping out your mom the two of you can recall the fondest of memories with him.

jemare's photo
Mon 10/21/13 09:35 PM
Viv I don't think things will settle down soon. Christmas is around the corner and you'll need even more inventory for then. But that is a good thing when they're sold isn't it? :wink: bigsmile

Betty I don't think you'll really end up with a house full of cats laugh Well, I guess unless you meet a man that already HAS a house full of cats noway (sorry, my sarcastic side slips through every now and then) bigsmile

Hope everyone had a nice start to the new week. If you didn't, well, there's always the rest of the week to make up for it flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Mon 10/21/13 09:24 PM
It is a dark poem for you Hippie. But I still enjoyed reading it flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Mon 10/21/13 09:23 PM
Unfortunately pain can create poetry and/or songs of beauty. But then again... poetry can help to vent and heal the heart a little faster. Glad you got over your pain... glad also that I was able to read your poem, I enjoyed it.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25