Community > Posts By > jemare

jemare's photo
Tue 08/20/13 01:48 PM
Edited by jemare on Tue 08/20/13 01:51 PM
Have an interest or hobby in something? Start your own club with it. It doesn't have to cost alot of money or take alot of time. You could meet weekly, bi-weekly or even monthly. Since you're not having to spend money on dates (yet) Advertise looking for club members in your local paper, or church bulletin. You can even just make your own flyers and put them in your local community bulletin boards or places of business windows (with their permission). Who knows, you might have alot of fun with others who enjoy the same hobby or interest AND they just might have someone they could introduce you to (if they them self aren't a member). bigsmile

jemare's photo
Sun 08/18/13 09:02 PM
Good words to live by flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Sun 08/18/13 08:39 PM
It's not suppertime yet Dodo noway bigsmile

jemare's photo
Sun 08/18/13 08:38 PM

It would probably end up looking something like this:

(Because I talk too much)laugh

jemare's photo
Sun 08/18/13 08:24 PM

Jemare that Pic of Ese made me laugh so hard..it was a good one.

You are talking about the real one from your Texas gathering right?bigsmile I can still picture it in my head.... you just never forget some things laugh But you guys sure looked like you had alot of fun. I guess when it comes to having fun: Texans know how to do it rightdrinker

jemare's photo
Sun 08/18/13 08:09 PM

What are you doing with a pic of my old drummer..? laugh rofl laugh

Ese has a twin? noway I'm sure he's one of a kind bigsmile

jemare's photo
Sun 08/18/13 07:56 PM
Hippie: The right person will have good glue in their pocket. Keep the shattered pieces in a safe place until then.

jemare's photo
Sun 08/18/13 07:53 PM
A piece that can reach the heart, make it remember, and cry. When words can do that, you know they're good. flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Sun 08/18/13 07:45 PM
Edited by jemare on Sun 08/18/13 07:47 PM
I guess this little guy missed the kitty's call?bigsmile

Darn Photobucket grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

It was supposed to be a pic of a cute little puppy asleep on a cell phone frustrated

bigsmile

jemare's photo
Sat 08/17/13 03:44 PM
Ese is just trying to have an excuse to try on his new look. If he didn't have the cute T shirt on he'd probably be wearing something like this:

Well, except maybe put a pink bra on the top instead of the black leather hat :wink: laugh

jemare's photo
Fri 08/16/13 06:12 PM
I absolutely enjoyed this Penny. A little inspirational too flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Fri 08/16/13 05:54 PM
Kind of on the same line as Hippie: I wouldn't want to raise my kids again (too many variables). They've turned out fine and I wouldn't want to change that, (or not take the chance of not having them) bigsmile I'm fine with my ups and downs the past thirty years (not that I'd want to do the downs all over again)bigsmile

jemare's photo
Fri 08/16/13 05:49 PM
Gives "Shaken, not stirred" a whole new meaning doesn't it noway bigsmile

jemare's photo
Fri 08/16/13 05:38 PM
Thought I'd bring some courage to get you guys through the weekend:

Or atleast a little chuckle :wink: bigsmile

jemare's photo
Fri 08/16/13 05:22 PM

jemare's photo
Wed 08/14/13 08:32 AM
I had to read back a few pages but.... Glad it went well for you Carol. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you 9/11 flowerforyou Oh and ese: I think everyone knows not to mess with the Texans (even the Texans) bigsmile

jemare's photo
Wed 08/14/13 08:22 AM
I brought the coffee. As you can see it's still steaming bigsmile Now all you guys have to do is get here before it gets luke warm grumble bigsmile

jemare's photo
Wed 08/14/13 08:11 AM
Edited by jemare on Wed 08/14/13 08:14 AM

jemare's photo
Mon 08/12/13 09:00 PM
Hippie: Just think of it as kind of a military romance. My son and daughter in law dated for about 7 years and they survived many of his year-long tours over seas. (the one in the past wedding pic I posted here). Many people can handle it. Atleast you guys have internet AND I'm assuming Skype. Better than some guys can have on a steady basis in the military. Looking forward to you guys posting pics when you can finally meet in person flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Mon 08/12/13 08:37 PM
Dodo: atleast you can hide behind the fur (that's like wearing those built-in "slimming" pants) :laughing:

Hippie: You jog ahead.... I'll just sit here enjoying a good drinkdrinker (diet of course)bigsmile

Zee: Hang in there. Time has a way of changing things (and some times for the better) flowerforyou