Community > Posts By > jemare

jemare's photo
Sat 08/10/13 09:41 PM
Edited by jemare on Sat 08/10/13 09:42 PM
Soufie's right...Zuchinni lasagne. Although I did cut it thin but not length wise. I fan layered it. I'll have to try the length wise for myself one day. The bonus is it's healthier and less calories. I have made it before and really liked it. Unfortunately the family didn't. But definitely worth the try for you.

jemare's photo
Sat 08/10/13 09:37 PM

jemare's photo
Fri 08/09/13 07:21 PM
Edited by jemare on Fri 08/09/13 07:23 PM

Hi Jemare
I think you have to give up four of them and only keep one.

Geez Betty: I went back and actually read instead of scanned.... You're right, I'm wrong (and I'm still blonde)slaphead

OK, so updated version: I guess I would want my sight and forgo the other senses. I could get around on my own, see the warmth in loved ones eyes, and be able to eat healthy foods I don't like (since I wouldn't have the sense of taste) Oh yea: Living cheaply near a sewage plant or cow farm as a bonus bigsmile But I still get to keep my sixth sense and common sense because they didn't count rightwhoa :laughing:

jemare's photo
Fri 08/09/13 02:19 PM
I think if I had to live without one of my senses it would be the sense of smell. I'd miss the smell of some flowers, or the way the ocean smells sometimes, or a good perfume or cologne or the smell of a freshly washed baby. But.... Just think, bad breath of others, (or gas), or poopy diapers, or cigarette smell. It wouldn't bother me. That could be a plus right?laugh

jemare's photo
Fri 08/09/13 01:41 PM
Darn, I missed the Chippendale's grumble Well even older, I guess some of them could still "boogie" Right? :wink: Atleast you didn't have to pay for them yourself laugh

jemare's photo
Fri 08/09/13 01:16 PM
If you've had that many e-mails already then atleast you know there won't be any awkward silences. She's just as nervous (I'm sure). Just relax and enjoy yourselves. I'm sure once you see each other face to face all of your nervousness will just disappear.

jemare's photo
Fri 08/09/13 01:10 PM
Edited by jemare on Fri 08/09/13 01:11 PM
Silly Hippie.... I don't even go jogging slaphead In fact I think the last time I ever went jogging was for gym in highschool (and that was too long ago to even remember). rofl

jemare's photo
Fri 08/09/13 12:54 PM
If the new lady in your life clears your mind like that.... you two are very lucky. Nice write. I enjoyed this flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Fri 08/09/13 12:51 PM
Well geez Hippie: Maybe I need to scroll down to poetry laugh

jemare's photo
Fri 08/09/13 12:50 PM
Oh yea, I forgot.... You just had to tempt me with the buffet and donuts. Now how am I going to lose the three pounds I gained from that?grumble bigsmile

jemare's photo
Fri 08/09/13 12:49 PM
Zee... Life always seems to throws curve balls. If I had a baseball glove to give you I would. Lets hope you catch a curve ball that brings better things for you and if not, maybe someone there has a bat that you can use to hit it far, far away bigsmile flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Fri 08/09/13 12:44 PM
Just enjoy the cool and quiet of the rain today bigsmile No babysitting so the day is all mine biggrin

jemare's photo
Mon 08/05/13 07:40 AM
Edited by jemare on Mon 08/05/13 07:43 AM
Good Morning every body. Did I read about playing with food?

jemare's photo
Mon 08/05/13 07:20 AM
Dodo you are blaming the kitty cats aren't you huh bigsmile

jemare's photo
Mon 08/05/13 07:19 AM
I have that clean teeth feeling you have when you leave the dentist office (and I just did)... Plus nice cool weather with a great breeze. So....feeling cool AND clean bigsmile Now that's the way to start the daylaugh

jemare's photo
Mon 08/05/13 07:12 AM
I had to look that up. No I don't have it. Some people are fortunate enough to have great exciting lives. Some friends of mine and some of my kids do. I'm content enough to be happy with mine and don't worry that I'll miss out on anything. If I do or have, well it was just meant to be bigsmile Interesting disorder though.

jemare's photo
Sun 08/04/13 01:50 PM
Geez, I should have read farther down the posts. This is a double posting. Mingle can remove it to save space flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Sun 08/04/13 01:41 PM
Edited by jemare on Sun 08/04/13 01:46 PM
My mom always said... better late than never flowerforyou (I noticed you shared 4eva's birthday) bigsmile

jemare's photo
Sun 08/04/13 01:36 PM
Penny, I'm so glad the surgery went well. Oh, and I just noticed the new profile pic.... you rock girl. keep up the good workflowerforyou

jemare's photo
Sun 08/04/13 01:21 PM
Edited by jemare on Sun 08/04/13 01:23 PM
Happy Birthday..