Community > Posts By > jemare

jemare's photo
Sun 08/04/13 01:05 PM
OK... so who was the donut sampler here at Zee's yesterday? :angry:

jemare's photo
Sun 08/04/13 12:45 PM
Hippie I hope you get that price paid, and then draw on the interst forever too bigsmile Wonderful read.

jemare's photo
Sun 08/04/13 12:42 PM
I really enjoyed this read. I'm sure you tugged many a mom's heart when they read it too flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Fri 08/02/13 01:13 AM
My insomnia seems to kick in at the most inopportune times :angry: I have things to do later today and really great seats at the Red Sox Game tonight (that I don't want to fall asleep at) bigsmile Oh well I guess I'd better try to get some sleep now. It's those bed bugs you have to worry about Topher, not the monsters under the beds and in the closets laugh

jemare's photo
Fri 08/02/13 01:05 AM
By borrowing his sun glasses? (Those are pretty cool sunglasses) bigsmile

jemare's photo
Fri 08/02/13 01:00 AM
I guess then we could call you Rocky for short bigsmile

jemare's photo
Fri 08/02/13 12:41 AM
Edited by jemare on Fri 08/02/13 12:43 AM

jemare's photo
Fri 08/02/13 12:37 AM
Edited by jemare on Fri 08/02/13 12:39 AM

jemare's photo
Wed 07/31/13 07:03 PM
If the eyes are the window to the soul, I think a smile is the window to the heart bigsmile

jemare's photo
Wed 07/31/13 06:56 PM
Good to see you popping in Carold. Hope things are getting better on your end flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Wed 07/31/13 06:42 PM
I hope it's in the cards for you to feel better again soon flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Wed 07/31/13 05:45 PM
Edited by jemare on Wed 07/31/13 05:46 PM
Not donuts Hippie. Hearing people picking at that breakfast buffet Zee set out. There might be a donut left in there though bigsmile

jemare's photo
Tue 07/30/13 08:33 AM
Geez Zee: You knew I couldn't resist that breakfast buffet didn't you bigsmile But I had to grab some on sunday for the brunch and bring it for leftovers laugh Seems my son had a last minute guest fly in from Germany. Gotta love surprises :wink: Have fun with the new granbaby....they smell soooo good after a bath don't they bigsmile

jemare's photo
Sat 07/27/13 10:12 PM
Just bringing this thread up again because it's been a while since Rawrr Girl has been on Mingle. Hope your're doing OK. There's many here looking forward to your return (and health too) flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Sat 07/27/13 08:57 PM

9 mile hike this morning followed by In N Out cheeseburger. Now it's nap time. yawn

That is quite an accomplishment. I don't think I've done a hike that long in quite a few years (more than I can remember anyway). Kudos to you Ruth!!

flowerforyou

I like that, but I have a small close group of girl friends. We get together regularly. I've always said "getting together with the girls" is cheaper than therapy (or something to that effect) bigsmile

jemare's photo
Sat 07/27/13 08:10 PM
Here, you can give Ese these bigsmile

jemare's photo
Fri 07/26/13 09:41 PM
It's been so long since 30 I can't even remember laugh But at that time I think I was so busy raising my kids that I was too busy to even think about it :wink: bigsmile

jemare's photo
Fri 07/26/13 09:37 PM
I saw a few Texas Birthdays, so I thought I'd drop in and say a quick hi waving Boy, stay away from this topic for just a little while and I have to go back PAGES just to catch upslaphead But glad things seem to be going well for most here. And thanks Ese for letting us know Carol's doing OK (considering what she went through with the accident). Tell her I hope things turn around quickly for her and get back to her normal when you talk next flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Fri 07/26/13 09:13 PM

jemare's photo
Fri 07/26/13 09:10 PM

Happy Birthday..flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :banana: pitchfork drinks flowerforyou

Now why do I suddenly have the urge to get a pin and pop that balloon?laugh