Community > Posts By > jemare

jemare's photo
Sat 07/13/13 02:02 PM
OMG.... I haven't heard Y'All in a while now. I just thought of home bigsmile But even that isn't REAL South. Just the Mason Dixon Line laugh

jemare's photo
Sat 07/13/13 01:52 PM
Edited by jemare on Sat 07/13/13 01:56 PM

jemare's photo
Sat 07/13/13 01:49 PM

jemare's photo
Sat 07/13/13 01:44 PM
Wonderful News Topher!!!!! As with so many others here, I'm so happy for you flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Fri 07/12/13 06:00 PM
Betty you should post pics of your counter & sink. Did you change the color of your counter drastically from the first one, or stick close to your original? I'll bet after waiting so long it's going to be sheer pleasure to be cooking in there, well for a little while anyway bigsmile Unless you actually like cooking :wink: happy

jemare's photo
Fri 07/12/13 05:57 PM

Morning everyone...

Another huge storm last night, power off all night, big trees down, cornfields flattened, one fire dept lost their building and trucks, roofed collapsed, a few men hurt..winds over 80 mph.. Yes, my roof was fixed yesterday, now so many shingles gone they may just replace whole roof.. Not supposed to rain anymore for 5 days...Some places may not have power for up to a week...

Glad you finally got that roof fixed, sorry your weather seems so severe. Makes me feel just a smidgen guilty that the weather here today was really nice.... But I guess the weather has to do what it has to do. Hope it gets better for everyone and cooperates for those who need it to flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Wed 07/10/13 02:23 PM
It's not the talking that grabs the attention..... It's the screaming at 3:00am for their bottle laugh

jemare's photo
Wed 07/10/13 02:20 PM

Morning everyone... another bad thunderstorm last night with power off for a couple of hours...again! My roof leaked again, same spot(after they replaced a lot of shingles.. I keep telling them it is running under the shingles but they think I don't know what I'm talking about...my dad was a roofer and I was on the roof at age 13 helping him, he taught me alot..

My county + 2 others are under a flood watch, river is high..some roads are flooded..

Betty..glad you are safe ....Viv, glad your power is back on...
Hope everyone has a great day!

flowerforyou Hope they listen to you and fix your roof. You can even think to yourself: I told you so bigsmile (But not out loud, they hate it when you're right) Men just seem to under estimate What a woman can soak up and remember sometimes slaphead Especially when we have a curious streak laugh

jemare's photo
Wed 07/10/13 02:12 PM
Maybe your dryer is the gateway to an alternate dimension?

jemare's photo
Wed 07/10/13 07:13 AM
Morning Everybody: COFFEE bigsmile I bought some of those flavored creamers I like. French Vanilla or Southern Pecan Anyone? drinker I see clouds outside, that means a little cooler here again. But I suppose it also means that there will be some humidity as pay back at some point. I know.... it is summer and summer is supposed to be hot & sunny :angry: bigsmile

jemare's photo
Tue 07/09/13 05:30 PM
I can give hugs & kisses, well on the cheek kisses.... But there's too many here so I'll just throw them to you guys.... CATCHhappy bigsmile

jemare's photo
Tue 07/09/13 04:57 PM
A prayer sent your way. The Mingle door is always open and the porch light is always on so Minglers can find their way back flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Tue 07/09/13 04:52 PM

jemare's photo
Tue 07/09/13 04:39 PM
Nothing, absolutely nothing. And I like it that way bigsmile Well, and enjoying that it's been just a little cooler today.

jemare's photo
Tue 07/09/13 04:35 PM
>>>>> finishes munching and drinks a glass of milk.....Guess I got my fingers caught in the cookie jar eh? Sorry I didn't know these cookies were part of your trap. Oh by the way, THAT TRAP hurt my pinky finger grumble

jemare's photo
Tue 07/09/13 04:19 PM
Glad you got your air conditioning back on Viv. If I had to paint in that heat I think I'd wear shorts and a bathing suit inside out (to protect them from paint) and jump in the shower every now and then just to keep cool bigsmile A few little water drips here and there on the floor would dry pretty quickly in that kind of heat. I'm pleased that it was a little cloudy and cooled a little bit herebigsmile bigsmile Oh and thanks guys.... all that "Happy" spread here has the "Happy,Happy..Joy,Joy" song in my head nowgrumble bigsmile

jemare's photo
Tue 07/09/13 04:05 PM
No storms passed by here, but the clouds did yesterday and I was sooooo happy that it cooled up a bit. The heat wave here has been blazing tears I'm hoping it stays a little cooler for a little bit atleast bigsmile

jemare's photo
Mon 07/08/13 08:27 AM
During a coffee break? You have talent flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Mon 07/08/13 07:40 AM
Edited by jemare on Mon 07/08/13 07:41 AM
Morning Vivian, morning everyone waving Although you've been up so long now you must be thinking about lunch time biggrin You didn't hide the coffee filters from the newbie did you? whoa We do have coffee too don't we? I hate a 2nd run coffee (that's worse than scraping out the coffee and re-using the filter when you run out of filters) grumble But you have to do what you have to do sometimes to get that caffeine in the morning to start the day bigsmile

jemare's photo
Sun 07/07/13 06:56 PM
Thanks Betty. Hope you had a great 4th too!!!! My kiddie pool...errr... "outdoor sitting tub" :wink: has been a good thing for me. I haven't even gotten sunburned (yet). That is almost a mini-miracle in itself laugh I'll have to post pictures of it, you could laugh....but it keeps me cool in this hot weather bigsmile