Community > Posts By > jemare

jemare's photo
Fri 07/26/13 09:09 PM
I don't know.... If I kicked her in the butt, I'm sure she'd kick me back: Wearing some mean looking cow-girl boots bigsmile

jemare's photo
Fri 07/26/13 09:02 PM

I live in a small apt complex (about 14 apartments) and we have a community area behind the complex with small area of lawn and garden area this year so far I've planted 1 cherry tomato plant, zucchini, yellow squash, lemon cucumbers, bush cucumbers, spaghetti squash, just planted bok choy, spinach, and swiss chard I keep finding unused garden space so I just go ahead and plant.........love to garden.

You have a better vegetable garden than I have. I only have a 4ftx4ft box for my tomato plants. Although pumpkin seeds from my compost started to grow so I'm allowing them to grow along the outside of the box. I wish I could grow more veggies, but my flowers require too much space and I have very little space for anything else frustrated There is nothing like home grown veggies, freshly picked bigsmile You are lucky flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Fri 07/26/13 08:51 PM

9 mile hike this morning followed by In N Out cheeseburger. Now it's nap time. yawn

That is quite an accomplishment. I don't think I've done a hike that long in quite a few years (more than I can remember anyway). Kudos to you Ruth!!

jemare's photo
Fri 07/26/13 08:47 PM

I have a bad feeling about Monday. Hopefully it will pass.

You have a whole weekend till then. Just think: Mondays are the beginning of a new week and you can always change things for the best. Try not to think about it and have a great weekend flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Fri 07/26/13 08:40 PM
Edited by jemare on Fri 07/26/13 08:42 PM
Waffles all the way....and topped with strawberries and whipped cream bigsmile good topic, but I'll bet this gets moved to the cooking sections.

jemare's photo
Fri 07/26/13 08:38 PM
I just want the little metal box racing car laugh

jemare's photo
Fri 07/26/13 08:35 PM
Hey Zee: Healthy grandbaby and a weekend with your paycheck.... yep sounds good (even with the chores). Take a breather in between the chores and enjoy yourself bigsmile Oh yea, I've never mentioned before (I think)... I'm on the grandma count-down myself bigsmile Due date: Sept. 1st (unless early or a little late). Unfortunately my son is in training for another deployment and won't be there for the birth :cry: His first, and my first grandbaby bigsmile We'll be rockin grandmas eh? laugh But my kids want to be surprised so I still don't know if it'll be a boy or girl frustrated But healthy either way is a good thing bigsmile

jemare's photo
Mon 07/22/13 08:24 PM
Edited by jemare on Mon 07/22/13 08:31 PM

jemare's photo
Mon 07/22/13 08:18 PM

jemare's photo
Mon 07/22/13 08:16 PM

jemare's photo
Sun 07/21/13 05:43 PM
Hey Zee. Thanks for the drink. How great was it that a fellow Mingler mowed your (very large) yard. drinker

jemare's photo
Fri 07/19/13 02:35 PM
Staying inside with the air conditioner and getting ready for an indoor gathering I'm holding tomorrow. Lots of goodies to make and chicken breasts to stuff so that all I have to do is pop them in the oven for tomorrow bigsmile Nothing better than trying to get as much done ahead of time as possible :wink:

jemare's photo
Fri 07/19/13 02:32 PM
Zee... so happy that what could have been a very bad day turned out to have ended smoothly for you guys. I hope that all the legal things ahead go as well flowerforyou

Dodo: Good thing you're not allergic to cats noway laugh

jemare's photo
Tue 07/16/13 12:18 PM
How about Ta Ta Tuesday....... as in Ta Ta for now bigsmile Get your minds of the gutter now guys laugh

jemare's photo
Tue 07/16/13 12:14 PM
Edited by jemare on Tue 07/16/13 12:14 PM
As with regular cigarettes.... never felt the need to use it and I don't even like the smell noway flowerforyou Just think of all the money I save bigsmile

jemare's photo
Sun 07/14/13 11:14 AM
Edited by jemare on Sun 07/14/13 11:15 AM

Ya'll don't antagonize the hippie.

But, but, but.... we antagonize so NICELY laugh and you're still not last to post here bigsmile

jemare's photo
Sun 07/14/13 10:59 AM
And never let him post last, right:wink: laugh

jemare's photo
Sun 07/14/13 10:47 AM
Hang in there girl. I know, you have to do what you have to do when it comes to family. But don't forget you need to take a little care with YOU too flowerforyou (Even if it's only five minutes "me time" here and there :thumbsup:

jemare's photo
Sat 07/13/13 02:33 PM
Hippie, you know this isn't the "Last to post" thread, right?huh laugh

jemare's photo
Sat 07/13/13 02:25 PM
Edited by jemare on Sat 07/13/13 02:30 PM
I've probably posted these links of my garden areas before at some point in the past. And they are older garden pics from 2011 and I think 2010, but the flowers still come up (or some have to be re-planted each year), and still about the same. I have only added a few that aren't in there. But you'll see why it was too many to list bigsmile But I'd love to see other Mingler's gardens (always open for a garden idea)or maybe even some of your special flowers flowerforyou

http://s998.photobucket.com/user/jemare1159/library/garden%20july%202011

http://s998.photobucket.com/user/jemare1159/library/Garden%20mid%20and%20late%20summer%202011

http://s998.photobucket.com/user/jemare1159/library/2012%20%20spring%20garden

Seems I didn't create an easy link huh But all you have to do is highlight the above and then right click it, and then press the "go to" in that menu. Hope that works instead of having to type it all in :smile: