Community > Posts By > RustyKitty

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 01/13/17 05:05 PM
It's Friday the 13th...
are you careful about what you do on a Friday the 13th
I think I will ask Siri -of where this superstition comes from - that biatch knows everything..

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 01/13/17 12:49 PM
The airplane seat bottom IS the flotation device ...in case your plane crashes into any body of water... ya know, if you survived the crash..had the wherewithal to escape the crash with said seat bottom...

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 01/13/17 12:41 PM
A friend with weed is a friend indeed...

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 01/13/17 12:39 PM

Recently, at Christmas time, the X informed me what I had expected for years. None of my children are actually mine. I am dad to four but father to none.

How awful! What a xunt your ex is...

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 01/12/17 09:56 PM
I agree with Sitka.. sooner or later 'feelings' creep in, throwing a wrench into the mix..
It can be done and I'm not adverse to it..

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 01/12/17 09:53 PM
just because you are a 'virgin',... doesn't mean you can't do 'other things'.. if ya know what I mean..
or maybe you are a bad conversationalist ?

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 01/11/17 07:35 PM
which ever way is chosen, save your family the burden..make your plans and get your ducks in a row yourself...just sayin..

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 01/09/17 08:42 PM
such a versatile vegetable! In December, I learned to make Lefsa.

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 01/08/17 01:47 PM
its because a lot of men think with their little head, not their big one..

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 01/08/17 01:43 PM
hopefully we find someone who looks past the makeup..
I don't wear a lot of makeup anyway, but I do like my lipstick..
I would hope one doesn't need to change..
The other day, before I left the house, I forgot any makeup and commented on that.. my honey told me I don't need it anyway...
But,I also believe that it behooves us a bit, to not be our slobbiest either..
What is that saying? If you can't take me at my worst, you can't have me at my best ??
Just be yourself sista..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 01/07/17 11:57 AM
I think I gravitate to ones who are mechanically inclined... they seem more like a 'manly man'..guys who can fix things, are creative.

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 01/07/17 11:53 AM

Hi My name is Greeneyes, which match my skin color.. lizard like.

I am soo ugly that the folks at Mingle thought my chances better if I don't put a photo up

you know, ugly.. ladies crossing the street to avoid me.. kids crying when they see me.. like that type of ugly

Well, ya know what they say... 'If they don't find ya handsome, at least be handy'.. something like that..lol

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 01/06/17 07:48 PM
Your question is very convoluted...
Too many variables involved - implications implied, then speaking in the third person..

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 01/04/17 04:54 PM

When you wanted to stay coz you are inlove yet you see him doing his own thing. Making you feel not part of his life and it makes you unhappy. Would you still stay or not?

Do not rely on someone else to make you happy... You should have your own life, aside from his.. go out with your friends without him.. be less available.. maybe he will see a new you..
Otherwise leave..

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 01/03/17 09:12 PM
there are no advantages ..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 12/17/16 07:26 PM

You know a man (or woman) whom you know likes you very much, but "isn't
sure" yet whether or not he (or she) wants to make a long-term
commitmment to you.

How long would you wait?

A week? Month? Year?

And then, once you decide you've waited long enough, do you just quietly
move on, do you give an ultimatum? How do you handle it?

BUMPING THIS TOPIC TO THE HEAD OF THE LINE..

I need time..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 12/17/16 06:48 PM
tell and then show..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 12/17/16 05:10 PM
change your girlfriend..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 12/17/16 03:54 PM

I understand. We all love to laugh and be happy but please explain why women feel the need for their mate to make them laugh. I would rather have companionship, faithfulness, and love.

Because humour is a personality trait ... who doesn't want a little laughter in their life,'; whether you are providing it for others or they for you.. nothing wrong with bringing a smile/burst of laughter to someone..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 12/17/16 03:50 PM

Ive been in a relationship with my gf for 5 years now. After years has passed we have been slowly drifting away from each other. We live together under a same roof and our lifes seems to be a burden to each other. We cant speak to each other anymore.

I love her so much. I've been thinking going to relationship therapy. I want to fix our relationship like it was in the beginning. Yet again im too afraid to raise the topic. Does someone has any good advices how to fix the situation. Thanks in advance:tongue:

Relationships evolve and yea, you can't go back.. hate to be a 'debbie downer'.. but you/she should move on..You are too afraid to bring up the topic? there's no communication so it'll never work...