Community > Posts By > RustyKitty

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 10/28/18 08:01 AM
I was going to comment.. but she's de-activated..ohwell

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 10/28/18 07:41 AM
I would take him to a sleep clinic for a CPAP machine.

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 10/27/18 09:35 AM

to find someone in this medium as opposed to everyday life? We can put aside those that live in rural areas or small towns where there is little "new blood" being introduced into the population.

I don't know that it is 'easier' to meet people in a digital world than the real world. Its just another means to an end.
I live in a large City and get out and about for work purposes and come across many people .. now, I could flirt with some of the men I come across to show my interest ..I wouldn't be shy that way..but I'm already tied up in that area...
For me, the digital world has not decreased my social skills and the ability to carry on and hold a conversation..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 10/27/18 09:16 AM

This entire discussion is exactly why the phone app Happn was created.

The idea was to create a profile, and then the app would track the travel patterns of the various profiles. This way people could see which profiles they regularly cross paths with. It's meant to enhance the whole "meet people in a supermarket, library, deli, etc." concept by giving members a bit more to work with when approaching each other.

That is creepy noway

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 10/27/18 09:05 AM
I've been lucky to have escaped any emotional scarring throughout my life. To get through the drama of life.. I smoke pot and drink wine shocked

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 10/22/18 07:02 PM
No one needs 1.6 BILLION dollars... I mean really..Whomever wins, I hope shares the wealth...

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 10/20/18 07:16 PM
I am going to be a Grandma in November.. and today was the baby shower.
I was asked the other day what I wanted to be called... Grands, Grandma, Nana.. I'm sticking with Gramma..

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 10/15/18 04:29 PM
It would be 'adios' from me..
Not my style AT ALLblushing

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 10/11/18 06:05 PM
On October 17, 2018, Cannabis will be legal in Canada, both for medical and recreational use. As we speak, there are dispensaries setting up.. now the red tape begins..

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 10/10/18 07:34 PM
putting your hard working money towards owning a home is a smart investment. Why pay someone else's mortgage? You build equity over the years and you can borrow on that if times get strained..
As for the maintenance? I can fix anything with a phone call.:wink:

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 10/10/18 07:13 PM
I did my caregiving already and wouldn't go looking for it again.

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 10/10/18 06:29 PM
I would take option 10 of CireToms suggestions..
get a job and move out - you're 29..

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 10/02/18 08:49 PM
I just made .. what I call CANNA-CREAM.. I used HEMP, Coconut Oil, - rendered that down and strained it.. added essential oils - mint/rosemary/wintergreen, added beeswax, and some glycerin.. Using it as a topical for cuts/burns/sores .. hoping it will help with some local pains. It should have a lot of CBD in it.. too bad we can't get it tested..

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 10/02/18 02:20 PM
Edited by RustyKitty on Tue 10/02/18 02:21 PM

I hate to sound picky but the correct spelling is Hallowe'en, note the Apostrophe.

All Hallows' evening.

I don't suppose anyone cares but it's the way I roll.

I agree with your spelling Joe - I roll the same way..
All the ads and marketing have removed that apostrophe..sad

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 09/20/18 04:48 PM
My LDR is an almost 8 hour drive and its working for me. It can work and it depends upon what each wants to get out of the relationship.
I'm not looking to get married, as I'd lose my Survivor Benefit. I am not willing to move... I got a business. He's not willing to sell and move either. We each have a different lifestyle.
We are each able to escape the daily work chores and visit each other for a week or 2 or 3 at a time. Because I am City, he drives and visits me more in the winter. He is rural, so I drive there spring/summer/fall..
Yea, sometimes we go for 3-4 weeks without seeing each other,.. but then he gets so lonely and in the truck he gets.. I get sick of working and jump in my car.. so again, for us, its working so far.
Its been 2 years now and it takes a long time to get to know someone (habits, values, etc.) in this manner. I know I am stuck in this lifestyle for at least another year and after that circumstances may change and who knows..longer stays with him at his place.:tongue: but its always nice to come home..

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 08/29/18 07:52 PM

Hi Rusty. I watched baseball more in the 80's. I got back in a little recently. i'm a Yankees fan. I watch once in a while.

I signed up for MLB Extra Innings with the thought I could watch all the Yankees games. (not so I've found out; only some of them) .. I would love to go to another Yankees game.
:thumbsup:

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 08/29/18 07:41 PM
I can't remember the last time I got 'angry' - .. disgusted? annoyed? irritated? probably every day..
If a situation arises,.. speak your peace and carry on. do not carry any grudges.:wink:

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 08/27/18 06:54 PM
Edited by RustyKitty on Mon 08/27/18 06:56 PM

I watched baseball more in the 80's. trying to get back into it. I'm a Yankees fan.

Cat, I like baseball! and I'm a Yankee Fan too! I watched them play Toronto, in Toronto - about 5 years ago... and the Yankees won both games.

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 08/27/18 06:52 PM

To much of anything can kill you, not just alcohol...

^^yes^^ - everything in moderation

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 08/20/18 05:21 PM
It has been very, very smokey here for a couple weeks.. So many forest fires..

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25