Community > Posts By > RustyKitty

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 03/07/17 02:35 PM

Well as long as the price of sugar stays cheap ...I don't mind being a sugar daddy..lol... but if the price jumps up you better find your sweetener somewhere else..lmao.

The price of sugar staying cheap... that's funny
flowers

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 03/06/17 05:11 PM
Tom4uhere.. You are not doing her any favours by NOT telling her, that's for sure.. If she likes you and wants to be your friend - great. If she wants more than what you are able to give, cut her loose so she can continue the search..no one should settle..

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 03/05/17 07:20 PM
Is this a question for the males?

Well, I would not date a homeless person...
Yes, I would look for someone with similar values/morals/income ... just a better 'match' overall I think... ya know, someone who has a useable credit card..property..similar paygrade..

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 03/05/17 07:02 PM
I think they throw messages out there and see what responds...
I am fairly secure on where I am on the scale and I don't re-access just because I get messages from persons who may be mis-guided (didn't read my profile, their location/age, etc.)..

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 03/05/17 12:42 PM
awareness and tolerance go a long way..
aware that we can't be everything to someone..
tolerant of what we may go 'hmmmmm' to,, afterall, no one is perfect..

It takes a while to uncover querky habits and the true personality, IMHO..
After the 'honeymoon' stage and real life sets in..there's give'n take, sometimes you give 60%, other times its them...

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 03/05/17 12:29 PM
An Alternative to settle differences... my answer would be compromise and not holding a grudge..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 03/04/17 11:43 PM

Alright I find myself in predicament a friend asked for advice. Her
ex husband wants to come back after several years of divorce. He is
a beast. Physical mental whole nine. They have a child.

She recently met this awesome guy they are getting along great.
Lots in common, but fairly new relationship. Chemistry good. It is
new none the less.

She is torn between the two, she is not dummy does not want to go
back to Ex because of child. Not sure if he has changed. Does she
move forward with new guy she knows very little about. Or does she
give ex a chance to see if he has changed or is it a mistake?

I do not have any idea what direction to tell her to go. If I tell
her to go back and he has not changed. That would be horribly tragic

What if new guy is the right guy she has waited for. They have so
much in common and seem to be headed in right direction. Then on
the other hand what if ex has changed wants family back.

aaagh there is no right or wrong.. Good friends I do not
want to be the messenger.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO......?????

leopards don't change their spots..
get it?noway

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 03/04/17 06:51 PM
Don't men want a 'good girl' in public; and a 'bad girl' in private?
blushing

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 03/04/17 10:43 AM
music

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 03/03/17 05:23 PM

I am going to sound like an old fuddy duddy and a Bible thumper, but that is fine.

I believe that premarital sex is wrong. This is just my opinion but I do respect the opinions of others even when they differ from mine.

Please don't think less of me because of my beliefs. You are all very wonderful and kind people flowerforyou

I believe sex for pleasure is wrong.. Doggie is a sin too.. Morning sex without the intent of making babies, is the devils work.. Those spankins that women pretend to enjoy, are all wrong..

:angel:

OMG - where is the "just kidding" imoge??

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 03/03/17 09:47 AM

I would say wait until the mood strikes your partner,
first date, last date, any date :-)
..yes.. the mood seems to strike my partner's rather quickly..lol...
I don't know why?. Personally I'd like to make it to at least three dates..
Hmmm.. maybe someday..lol

Third time lucky...

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 03/02/17 09:38 PM
Edited by RustyKitty on Thu 03/02/17 09:40 PM

Ok.. a few of my friends were talking about this.. vanilla's and colorful people.. should vanilla people stick with vanilla people and colorful people stick with colorful people...
I think if you have tattoos and ride motorbikes you should find somebody that has the same interests... free-spirited outlook on life...
Because if they date a vanilla.. someone who is not as free-spirited..
It will come back in the relationship...
One day... the vanilla person will think at some point I don't know why she'or he is with me.. I'm not as free-spirited as they are... answers our question

Neopolitan or harlequin (icecream).. suits me..tongue2 A mix of vanilla, chocolate and strawberry..

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 03/02/17 04:34 PM
The sum of sums 28

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 03/02/17 08:05 AM

What is the opinion of English girls about indians...any English girls here to clear my doubt...

I guess you mean "East Indian" ... I live in Canada where we have Indians...who now wish to be called Aboriginals...(not to be confused with the aboriginals from Australia...).
Man, terms or labels can be so confusing!

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 03/01/17 05:54 PM

Do you edit yourself.
Or do you just go with the first thing that comes out of your mouth..
And let the chips fall where they may..
Are you find yourself thinking maybe I should put it in the way they may better understand...
Personally doing that makes me feel like I'm altering Who I Really Am..

For instance... if I was to say.. thinking on you long and hard..
One person might perceive it as a sweet sentiment..
Another person may perceive it as some perverted off colored indawindo.. in da window..lol..

Now at that point I feel the need to..
Self edit.. but then I realize that person just doesn't get it.... or do you really need to self edit yourself...
For the people around you and in your life.... I have no filter but sometimes I think that's good... but other times I begin to wonder...lol

For me, different situations calls for various filters.. I am true and don't lie, but may not open up in every situation.. 'tis better to be quiet and thought a fool, than to open your mouth, and remove all doubt'..

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 02/28/17 04:36 PM

I think whoa

too bad thqat will never happen

I disagree SipSik... hopefully you will find your best friend that you can do silly things with, talk of random stuff, share music and dance, do things together.
and Amir.. the old phrase comes to mind " actions speak louder than words "..
Unfortunately, some people are not very verbal to communicate their feelings, but will absolutley show you, perhaps in their own way?..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 02/25/17 12:51 PM
Edited by RustyKitty on Sat 02/25/17 12:52 PM

1. Why does he travel? Is it due to his job or is it for fun and leisure?
> If due to his job, where is his home city?
> Is his job position that has him traveling permanent or could he possibly be restricted to an office someday? Where is that office?
> How often and for how long is he usually in his home city?
> Could he be playing the field in all the different cities and you just happen to be the girl in your town?
> When he arrives in your town, does he immediately contact you?
> Could he have a family in his home city?

2. Are the qualities that make him perfect for you qualities that are unique or common?

3. Could the reason he isn't willing to commit to you as his girlfriend other than he travels a lot?

4. It seems that he is not very excited to be with you if he says "I'll see you soon: knowing that he will be in town for the next 6 months.

5. Are you as important to him as he is to you?

6. If you tell him you like him, do you suspect he may want to end the relationship?

7. Telling someone you like them is not a difficult thing to do. Is your trepidation based on something that you sense from him but have not admitted to yourself?

8. You just met in real life yesterday. You like him right now but you really don't know him well. Perhaps you need a few more face to face meets to really determine if you actually really like him?

9. Are the qualities that you are attracted to in him superficial?

10. When it is all said and done, you should do what is best for you. I hope you use good judgement and look at all aspects of him and his personality before you commit your heart to him.

> Have you seen him angry?
> If he drinks have you seen him drunk?
> Have you seen him disappointed?
> Have you seen him very excited about something?
> Has he shared info about his family with you?
> During the 6 months he will be in town will you need to set an appointment to see him?
> Did he actually tell you where he is staying? Did you look for it?
> Has he called you today?

I wish you all the luck but I also hope you use your head.

These are all good questions for any new relationship

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 02/24/17 04:36 PM
Edited by RustyKitty on Fri 02/24/17 04:45 PM
Hi Pretty, I'd like to know you.. or any other such line with the word 'Pretty'.. scammers...
But it got me thinking about a guy coming up to me and saying 'hey beautiful, what book are you reading?'.. (which has actually happened)..
Is/are the words pretty and beautiful a regional thing..? I noticed in some US states, they call everyone 'darlin' or 'honey' (hmm.. maybe that's more the females saying that..)

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 02/22/17 05:30 PM
A spliff of a sativa... great for creativity and thinking

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 02/21/17 11:25 AM
Hmm..a vacation from your life partner????
That is just looking for trouble.