Community > Posts By > LordCole

LordCole's photo
Wed 05/20/09 09:08 PM

It's like you heal...then get slapped in the face by it again when you thought it was all done and in the past...life is just so wonderful lol

The pain of past will always be with you, have no illusions about that... you just learn to deal with it over time...
Have no regrets and never second guess yourself, all of your past experiences good or bad make you the person you are at this very moment.

LordCole's photo
Wed 05/20/09 09:04 PM
Focus... intense Focus.

Driving my career further... Spoiling my clones... Paint or sculpt....

Good series of books
Buy full season of a television series I did not watch

LordCole's photo
Wed 05/20/09 08:37 PM
I never lied to you, hell I was telling the truth at least half the time...

LordCole's photo
Wed 05/20/09 06:35 AM

So, are you psychic and you know already this person? Whats the point of dating? Why dont ya just go strait to marriage if you know theyre truly deserving of you? This other persons going to have to grasp the concept that my time is also divided between my child, my work, and whatever other activites I partake in as well.

I suppose Im not supposed to have female friends either coss.. what? they might be gay? a bad influence? The decision is up to us if we like eachother, then everyone wins.

Unless Im bringing others, you have my attention. I can get to know anyone by talking just like with any relationship. I dont have a problem juggling FRIENDS, you have a friend you have a friend.. and at this point.. thats how someone stays.. yeah, until we know eachother. I dont kiss them, i dont get intimate.. just two people, getting to know eachother, and having a good time. No big huge expectations of a relationship.. no nervousness about sex.. lunch, dinner, outing, coffee.

What am I finding out? alot. If Im comparing you.. thats none of your business. I know there are people out there who posess the qualities I would like to find in someone.. yeah.. so.. if I DO choose to compare someone.. which I dont.. whoever I choose, or I have a true mutual connection with will be the one I stick with reguardless.

I could compare two people who Im not dating, maybe with someone from my past.. Its not about the other person.. its about ME and what I like, and think is best.. and for them, its also themselves,
theres a million other people out there I could compare someone to.. should someone have to be on theyre toes? yeah.. I am.. Im aware theres other people in the world..

Why split the time? Why should I tell someone nice no? Because some guy I dont even know also may be interested in me? Id prefer not to miss an opportunity, good men dont always stay single for long.. hes supposed to WAIT for me to date some guy I dont know? lol.. no way.

Just because people are in my presence, doesnt mean theyre going to get any part of me more than anyone else.

Im confident if I am right for someone... itll happen.. if not.. plenty of fish in the sea.

Im not going to waste my time extending myself to every man I meet, and have interest in. Yeah, I totally stand by it being selfish to have expectations from the start.. You cant even get to know someone without having them give you something?

Im also about paying half on a date if need be, even if I do believe in traditional roles.

And, Im not as presumptuous as to believe that some men are just selfishly trying to date you.. Ive seen men with all kindsa scary people.. It doesnt boost my ego to know many men i encounter find me interesting.

Yeah, Im not sitting by the phone, and Im expecting noone else to for me. People should be able to have companionship, and go out.. not sit around waiting for YOU just because your insecure.

If its meant to be itll happen.. theres alot of nice people out there, and if you arent available.. someone else will be, and maybe someone who they choose is relationship material before you ever get a chance. Besides that..

Sometimes.. its just nice to enjoy someones company.. just DO things without all the restrictions, and expectations of a relationship, no matter how good the person is.

Wow...

flowerforyou

LordCole's photo
Tue 05/19/09 07:02 AM

:banana: woo hoo 2...i'm on my way to a harem :banana:

Make it Three. Sweety, I am good with Home Repair... flowerforyou

LordCole's photo
Tue 05/19/09 06:13 AM
Edited by LordCole on Tue 05/19/09 06:16 AM
In a couple more years you will get used to it...

Otherwise I recommend a Giant Alaskan Malamute...

The Mute will take up the space and become your very best pal in the whole world...

You take the Mute for walks and women go gaga over giant dog... Bed gets filled... there are more details that I left out...

Puppy Mute...always the women go goofy over this puppy...

Adult Mute... Hell she will be impressed it has not eaten you yet..

LordCole's photo
Tue 05/19/09 06:00 AM
Get a job... rant

Oh and Goodmorning... drinker

LordCole's photo
Mon 05/18/09 12:28 PM
I agree with both Lilith and Rich...

offtopic
Also good to see you back Lilith..drinker

LordCole's photo
Fri 05/15/09 10:39 PM

Define crazy...

"There is no such thing as crazy, just behavior that society has deemed unacceptable."

LordCole's photo
Wed 05/13/09 06:16 AM
Ride across Europe on a custom built Harley.

LordCole's photo
Wed 05/13/09 05:49 AM
No matter where you go, there you are.

LordCole's photo
Wed 05/13/09 03:24 AM

My Father is a retired Deputy Sheriff, he said give or take Ten Miles per hour, unless your driving like an knucklehead.

Lol had a uncle that was a cop and my dad use to be a cross country truck driver and that is what both of them use to tell me hummmmmmwhoa not that I always listened to them slaphead

hehe

or the old adage 9 your fine, 10 your mine...

LordCole's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:38 PM
My Father is a retired Deputy Sheriff, he said give or take Ten Miles per hour, unless your driving like an knucklehead.

LordCole's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:36 PM

We usually get a 15 MPH leeway around Atlanta. Here, if you're doing the speed limit, you're gonna get plowed by some trucker not paying attention. Either that or you'll get the bird flipped at you by every other driver that passes you.

Dude, that is so ironic you mention that, I just passed through ATL a few hours ago... Freakin 55mph on the loop I was doing 70mph and was getting run over by four-wheelers. ATL is INSANE... followed closely by Baltimore and D.C.

The County Trooper that buzzed passed me just kind of waved and kept on going... Another spot of irony is that I have a load of donut fixins on the truck bound for Groveland, Florida... cannot stop the cop food.

LordCole's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:16 AM
I L... L... L... L...

forget it...

You know your text shows so much more emotion than I expected, we MUST be soul mates... I will drop everything and steal you way into a wonderful world of kisses, flowers and chocolate candy.

Then we will adopt children and buy some beach front property... But your going to betray me and break my heart into a million pieces, your words do not show the same level of emotion that your TTF Arial Bold does...

Why did you lie to me I gave you everything... my heart was on a platter and you did not respond to my emails or anything...

I forgive you... you should drive here and we can hang out in my mother's basement while she bakes us brownies... PLEASE?

Hello?

U there?

Text me... I miss you...

rofl

LordCole's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:06 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIIIVES!!!!!!!!!

THEY'RE COMING!!!!!!!!!!

SAVE THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN!!!!!!!

GIVE JASMINE THE COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(why the **** am i still up? huh )

Please, in a panic make sure Jasmine get those cookies... I nearly sprayed my laptop down with iced tea when I read that... :thumbsup:

rofl

LordCole's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:01 AM

:angry: then delete em! Lol, they aren't friends if they don't wana chat.

I tried to delete some of my old friends in the past; they usually wake up while I am pouring the cement into the bucket around their feet then get up and run away.

rofl

LordCole's photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:55 AM
I think LHB would agree with this statement;

I do not have a job I have a Lifestyle, granted I get paid for my time on the road but I have never considered what I do as a Job.

So I guess to say yes it is my life and I am damn proud to be here driving for all of you.

LordCole's photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:47 AM
Edited by LordCole on Tue 05/12/09 08:48 AM
I was once with a Woman who was separated from her husband, divorce pending. Every time this cat would come get his kids I would get my butt whopped and I let him do it.

She asked me why I never stopped him or called the police and I said:

"Well, for one I am sleeping with his wife, I deserve it. secondly the man still has a family to support, hard to do those things when your in jail."

My Best Friend and her husband eventually got back together and have a wonderful life now. We get together often so our children can play together and we BBQ, Yule Parties, LAN Parties and generally just hang out. Sense he and I have become very good friends and laugh about the past.

LordCole's photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:32 AM

People should not see color but just the person they are with and what they feel for each other am i right or not????? tell me

You are right, if chemistry is there or not, we should not be afraid of the color of our skin.

My first sweety was a black girl from school; we were in second grade, my Mother and Brandy's organized play dates where we would just play in the sandbox while our Moms would talk and have coffee.

This was also my first broken heart, Brandy's Father did not approve of his daughter "cavorting with a Honky" (those were his words). I cried that day as my Mother pulled me to the car and Brandy's Mother yelled at her husband, that Memory will always be burned in my mind.

Brandy and I stayed friends till High School, secretly hanging out... sort of funny, in the 80s I was a Rocker Hood and she was very much the Hip Hop Cheerleader and yet we managed to get our friends together to have a good time. I lost touch with Brandy after I dropped out but she showed me so much about being non-judgmental and seeing through to the people whom stand before us.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25