Community > Posts By > LordCole

LordCole's photo
Thu 04/30/09 01:08 PM

LordCole,

That flag was hanging by the Arch last October.

I was on the road so I missed it... :cry:

LordCole's photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:58 PM

rofl

You shrank!

You are so tiny in front of The Flag... waving

rofl

It's the new diet that I'm trying.laugh

The Patriotism Plan; YOU too can become tiny like Winx in a few short steps.

ACT NOW!! and we will throw in the Discombobulator 3000 guaranteed to foostigate any gimmick.

Caution: Patriotism causes mild lapses in Fireworks and Gatherings at Ballparks

LordCole's photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:52 PM
Edited by LordCole on Thu 04/30/09 12:53 PM
rofl

You shrank!

You are so tiny in front of The Flag... waving

LordCole's photo
Wed 04/29/09 03:13 PM
My vote is for the vernacular, the subtle differences in the language.

sometimes it makes for great communication problems.

Waddaya mean my baggage is in the boot? I didn't toss anything and stop calling me lary ...

LordCole's photo
Wed 04/29/09 10:24 AM

When my brother was about 6 years old, he asked my mom for a quarter to buy candy. She said yes and told him to get it out of her purse. My grandmother seen him going in the purse and snatched him up by his ear and scolded him for it. Til this day, he will not go into any purse, no matter what the reason. He was scarred for life, lol.

Yes a Woman's purse is private domain in my opinion, some Women do not care while others act as though the Church has her hiding the Holy Grail in there.

I let a Woman know right off the bat, I will do ANY thing for her except go into the purse, she might think it is stupid or silly and I don't care. Not gonna happen.

LordCole's photo
Wed 04/29/09 10:01 AM
I agree with pretty much everyone...for the most part.

To late you should have made your move, you didn't... Neither gender are given mind reading powers; you made no move to let her know where you wanted to be in her life, she likely assumed that your "Gentlemanly" attitude meant friends, so you are now in the friends bracket and you have to move on.

It is aggravating to see someone jump on the "Stuck-Up" band wagon, just because she does not like the way you might be looking at her, does not mean she is stuck up. It may be that she just wants space from a friend who started to ogle to much for her taste.

LordCole's photo
Wed 04/29/09 09:33 AM
Edited by LordCole on Wed 04/29/09 09:38 AM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder flowerforyou :thumbsup:

Beholders are scary

LordCole's photo
Wed 04/29/09 09:11 AM

Cause I have another run from Ft. Collins, Colorado to Lubbock, Texas.

Ya'll are drinkin enough to keep my business rolling, My Children and I thank you.

:thumbsup:

LordCole's photo
Tue 04/28/09 05:35 PM

Well you only accept mail from people within 50 miles of you....that eliminates quite a lot of people talking to you.flowerforyou

As a Truck driver I have made it a point to, live in a small town of my own called, Drives All Over, {insert State}

Some do not get my humor, their loss

LordCole's photo
Tue 04/28/09 05:28 PM

Very nicely written profile LordCole.
:smile:

I was perv'ing yours... when I am not so tired I will read more of the details; However, I really like how you have it broke down, it leaves very little to "Trivia Night Chat"... Some poor fellow is gonna get into an IM with ya and an go "Duh...you have great pics"

LMAO rofl

Like I said to someone in chat the other night, "don't come to my gun fight without any bullets".

Good times...

LordCole's photo
Tue 04/28/09 05:17 PM

Very nicely written profile LordCole.
:smile:

Thank You blushing

LordCole's photo
Tue 04/28/09 05:08 PM

Do those I am a nice guy , a true gentlemen ,kind to children , small dogs , blah, blah, blah , profiles actually work ?

YOU want a REALLY good tip on how your profile should NOT look?

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/212087

LordCole's photo
Tue 04/28/09 05:04 PM

They don't work for me.

Those are personality traits that people lay on each other. We all have different opinions on what's nice, etc. Just because someone else thinks someone is nice, doesn't mean I will. Besides, how many people claim to be a mean person?

I skip past all the traits people lay claim to and look for things we have in common or things I'd be interested in trying.

I was going to post the same thing, thanks.

LordCole's photo
Sun 04/26/09 11:28 PM
Edited by LordCole on Sun 04/26/09 11:29 PM
You could go with an extender or try another cell company or just another Phone.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/cellphone/9823/

If it is your LAND line and it is a cordless, some 2.5GHz phones run right in the Freq of your Microwave and Wireless Routers. OR you have an exposed wire somewhere in your house. OR one of your Neighbor's needs to turn the Wattage back on their CB aerial.

If it is your LAND line and wired phone, you have an exposed wire somewhere in your house.

LordCole's photo
Sun 04/26/09 11:10 PM
:thumbsup:

LordCole's photo
Sun 04/26/09 10:22 PM

Is it just me, or is it next to impossible to find a job in St. Ann, MO? I've tried monster.com, and all, anyone know of anything?

For Transport try

http://www.ridefinders.org/

UPS in Earth City is ALWAYS hiring, back breaking work and it is union. Good Bennies and the pay is decent, you can always hire on and get rides with co-workers.

LordCole's photo
Sun 04/26/09 10:06 PM
LAND Shark... er I mean Avon

LordCole's photo
Sun 04/26/09 09:49 PM
Absolutely!

Then again I am just a hopeless romantic..

LordCole's photo
Sun 04/26/09 08:48 PM
how about a simple wave

LordCole's photo
Sun 04/26/09 04:45 PM

we need to saddle up and ride to Alabama soon ladies and posse

Bama? oh