Community > Posts By > LordCole

LordCole's photo
Thu 05/28/09 12:27 AM

k ill walk into the stupid guy who didnt know enough about "what he was discussing" i guess corner and say...yeah do it seems like a good idea

rofl

no worries...

LordCole's photo
Thu 05/28/09 12:23 AM

Ahhhh I was wondering why you'd subject yourself to that... I wouldn't waste the money on a microwave for the truck I don't think.. I'd probably just keep easy to make stuff for those times.. pbj, etc....

oh I still dig on some PB&J action, make up some sammiches in the morning and toss 'em in the lunch bag til I get hungry in the afternoon.

LordCole's photo
Thu 05/28/09 12:17 AM
This truck will be paid for in January and I was planning on hiring a team to run it...

2500 Watts would also power a fridge(I have a 12v cooler now), LCD/DVD Satellite(have the laptop now), Coffee maker(12v 12 cup pot takes an hour and a half almost) and a Microwave.

it is tough to make a truck into a home, but when you are on long haul 16 weeks at a time you tend to miss the simple things like 110 volts from the wall... LOL

LordCole's photo
Wed 05/27/09 11:45 PM
There is a little baggie that you place the sealed food tray in then pour water in the baggie... the baggie has a chemical pouch inside that reacts to the water and heats up but the food is otherwise unharmed.

The Food inside is pretty bland, generally over cooked and loaded with preservatives so you have to season it or it wont go down so well.

I only eat these when I am at a rest area or out in the boonies where I cannot get to a restaurant... My main issue is that I have not been able to justify buying a 2500 WATT power inverter to run a Microwave in my truck... er until recently when someone pointed out my lack of "fast" brewing coffee...(another topic all together)

LordCole's photo
Wed 05/27/09 09:43 PM
We are having Green Pepper Steak and Rice... do not spare the Hot sauce...

yum

still not like advertised...

this box does not even look that good either now that I look at it more...

eesh I need a microwave....

LordCole's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:01 PM
Edited by LordCole on Tue 05/26/09 06:02 PM
Show off that sexy set of...

Spark plug wires...
flowerforyou

LordCole's photo
Tue 05/26/09 05:47 PM
Edited by LordCole on Tue 05/26/09 05:52 PM
I recently had a great(and possibly the longest) Date, and she posed a question that went something like:

"What was the best/hottest part of our date?"

I did not hesitate and said, "Playing video games with you".

We had not even discussed video games prior to the date and it was her idea in the first place... the twelve year old in me says that it was awesome, the twenty year old in me says that it was sexy as hell, the thirty-seven year old says she really is laid back.

I honestly cannot say what single game I would think a woman would turn me on to watch her play...

I just know that playing Fast n' Furious head to head at the arcade with this Lady was pretty Hot.

LordCole's photo
Tue 05/26/09 05:13 PM
He who stand on toilet is high on pot.

LordCole's photo
Tue 05/26/09 02:52 PM

well i dissagree also especially with the one about the child living with someone else.... for this happened to me... i took care of my daughter alone from age 3<divorce> till age 14.. yes her dad was very involved a great father, i was a great mother also... but she was in her school all her life who was i to not give dad the oppertunity to have her so she could finish her schooling with the kids she went to school with all her life? yes i kept custody of her but he had her and i gave him his money back etc.... so dont be too quick to judge for i moved out of her school district and he lived there still...and again i beleive i was a great parent for doing so, to give her dad a few yrs with her and her a few yrs with her wonderful father and to do what was in the best interest of the child.

Yeah... the reference on the dead beat mommy is completely different... as I said in another reply, this girl was actually pawning off her children for her own free time.

LordCole's photo
Tue 05/26/09 02:45 PM

I'm sorry.....what is a t-bar?

T-Bar is like a G-String only smaller... like dental floss if you will.

LordCole's photo
Tue 05/26/09 02:43 PM

looks good on paper, but unfortunately the world is not that black and white. you should have added a section there dealing with peoples inability to understand empathy.

These references have nothing to do with empathy.
If you read the post I made you would see that "Gold Digger Girl" and "Dead Beat Mommy" were actual conversations.

taking the vigilante cowboy approach to peoples actual problems with little to no understanding of them is not only overly insensitive, but garish and short-sighted as well.

I am not even sure if our joking or not, because I find it funny, given your first two sentences...

i am glad that you have achieved personal and social enlightenment.

I am glad too...

i can only wish to obtain such a peaceful and confident outlook on my fellow earth-dwellers but i am afraid i am too busy collecting child support and then i have an appointment at fine-lines parlor to get a tribal tattoo grafted into me slightly above the buttcrack. its gonna look great.

Heh have fun with that... waving

LordCole's photo
Tue 05/26/09 02:24 PM

I dont understand the "down to earth" statement correlating with a stramp stamp or lack of. What does a tramp stamp have anything to do with it? There is this thing called "fashion"....and that is the fashion nowadays. Showing a little "back" is being a hoe? Im finding this statement to be "very close minded".noway

I get fashion sure, but the reference was a commentary on how certain people come off... it is along the same lines as these guys that wear their pants at the bottom of the butt showing off their underwear; that is a prison reference for someone who is open to receiving.

Clearly if she was showing off the Tramp Stamp and her G-String or T-bar she is not as down to earth as "My" standards might be.

People have a tendency to forget, in their haste to "follow the herd", certain social graces and their own self respect.

Close minded? Not at all... in fact, I find tattoos on women attractive; However, I find it less than attractive to flaunt oneself like on girls gone wild.

On the statement of independance....many people are independant and dont want YOUR help or want it. Even if they are trying to rub 2 pennies together and are having a hard time, because right now, last I heard, the economy is ****. And it could happen to YOU!!noway

Okay, I never claimed to assume that "Many People" wanted "MY" help.
I was not even talking about "Many People" to begin with. I was referring to "A" gold digger...
For the record, I have a few friends that if they were ask, I would help them no questions asked and they know it. Though I will not succumb to the verbal version of digging around in my pockets.

Yup yup... economy is crap...

My children are my life. Ive heard this one too and there are many contradictions on this as well. However there are some exceptions and you dont know why.....you can only JUDGE.

Sure there are exceptions to everything, I will listen to what someone has to say on their take of why "My Children are my Life".
and I am not going to Judge if I do not know... the reference I made here was pretty clear; The girl was a Dead Beat plain and simple... she likes to party, have children and pawn them off so she does not have to take care of them. The conversation I had with this girl was pretty straight forward.

LordCole's photo
Fri 05/22/09 09:27 AM
Awesome... folks are fired up.

I will be back later on to reply...

LordCole's photo
Fri 05/22/09 09:21 AM

Why post for attention, why not post because you have something of value or worth debating about?

Just calling it honestly; Mainly for debate, but why post something if it is not to draw attention to oneself.

I was not commenting to defend myself, but to explain my concept of indepdendent.

cool

Here what, that their children are their whole lives.

If you were to take that statement literally, to me that's kinda pathetic. If your whole life is wrapped up into your children, then you don't have a life or identity of your own.

I know that some women use that phrase to stress how important their children are to them. However, if the guy who is interested in them is a good guy then he will already know that.

I do not mind that one would say their children are their whole life.

It was that they had become a deadbeat parent is what I was comment on.

LordCole's photo
Fri 05/22/09 08:12 AM

oooooo lordy, lordy mmmmmmmmmmm smooched

You'd make a wonderful wife, Phifer...smitten

i know i'm so wasted in scotland! :wink:

I am flattered.

Not to come off as a tease, but my Nana is Welsh and I have been considering taking a trip across the pond to visit relatives.

Would not mind a tour guide one day, but My door swings one way though... love the Ladies and their shapes. Cheers to ya.

LordCole's photo
Fri 05/22/09 07:55 AM

I know you disclaimered.... but as a female I feel this overwhelming feeling to respond! :wink:

Why I posted... attention and debate.

"I am down to Earth" Yet the profile has a picture of her tramp stamp and clearly visible T-Bar above her hiphuggers. -- I have been around scooter trash all my adult life, the tramp stamp is not something you want unless you are a saddle tramp... Besides, if you were down to Earth you would not be showing that off till you got to know someone.

'down to earth', 'laid back' and etc are those general vague terms that no one knows exactly what they mean.

And to defend 'tramp stamps' I have a sun on my very low back but doesn't not qualify me automatically to be a 'slut' or 'ho' nor does it determine my morality.

Admittedly, I was generalizing on that statement; However, At least you know what I meant.

"I am an Independent Woman" Yet forty-five minutes into an IM and she is telling me she does not know how she is going to make it with her Ex's support payments or lack-there-of. -- I am serious about not wanting to rescue someone, there is a big difference in sharing my life and "taking care of you".

I don't get support from my son's father. I pay my bills and struggle everyday. But I don't determine that as me being independent. I have an independent personality because I don't need a partner to determine my self-worth. I don't want someone to 'take care of me' even once I am married. I consider marriage and relationships an equal partnership.

I have seen your posts and perv'd your profile in the past, I see no reason why you would want/need to defend yourself here.

"My children are my life" Yup then why did you just tell me that you live in the Metro area and your kids live with your mother in the 'burbs? -- Where do the coins go for this slot machine? I would love to have another child, your looks and apathy make for great mommy material.

Not everyone that says their children are their lives are deadbeat parent who pawns their child/ren to a family member. Your statement above is showing that the women is a liar.

There are some women who feel that their children should be their whole life.

I, however, define my life by more than just being a mom, but is a big part of who I am.

That is cool... but this was not the first time I have heard this statement come from a potential date. (and I only heard it once from this site)
Still, it is funny and sad at the same time.

Okay.... urge to comment is done! laugh

I could add more ya know... it is a LONG list. frustrated

LordCole's photo
Fri 05/22/09 07:43 AM

Feel better now, I hope???? drinker

I do yes... thanks waving

LordCole's photo
Fri 05/22/09 07:42 AM

whoa Geez, it's all about youwhoa

At times it can be yes... LOL

LordCole's photo
Fri 05/22/09 07:22 AM
I was going to post this in the Disclaimer Thread but as I got going it started to go off topic... and this as all been said before I know. uh... this has turned into a RANT rant

Some of the contradictory statements in profiles that bother me...

"I am down to Earth" Yet the profile has a picture of her tramp stamp and clearly visible T-Bar above her hiphuggers. -- I have been around scooter trash all my adult life, the tramp stamp is not something you want unless you are a saddle tramp... Besides, if you were down to Earth you would not be showing that off till you got to know someone.

"I am an Independent Woman" Yet forty-five minutes into an IM and she is telling me she does not know how she is going to make it with her Ex's support payments or lack-there-of. -- I am serious about not wanting to rescue someone, there is a big difference in sharing my life and "taking care of you".

"My children are my life" Yup then why did you just tell me that you live in the Metro area and your kids live with your mother in the 'burbs? -- Where do the coins go for this slot machine? I would love to have another child, your looks and apathy make for great mommy material.

---
a note to the "nice guys"

For the record I consider myself an ALPHA male... I find it offensive when you guys "whine" about how you have been overlooked by the opposite sex or been done so wrong; and then have the gall to cry about how an ALPHA made your life so hard...

GET OVER YOURSELF

Sure there are guys out in the world who use women, pretty much break them down till they are jaded and oft times cruel. You are going to strike out in dating, you need overcome it and play the cards you are dealt, do not cry about it and post "Poor me". Frankly it is no wonder your striking out with a defeatist attitude like that.

---
I do not know... some peoples kids, eesh!

LordCole's photo
Fri 05/22/09 12:15 AM

Lying:angry:

About a cell phone overheating and that is why he doesn't callgrumble.....when he has 2 cell phoneswhat

ROFL! Cell phone overheating is a new one to me!

No doubt... My black berry is so old it has the pony express logo on it and it does not over heat.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25