Community > Posts By > LordCole

LordCole's photo
Sun 04/26/09 04:29 PM

https://www.topsyturvy.com/?cid=631254

If I knew how to post pics I would... I want one, now if I could just grow mozzarella life would be complete... :banana:

there ya go :)

LordCole's photo
Sun 04/26/09 04:26 PM

if krupa and cole weren't in the forums already...they'd be contestants

Wait a minute! If I wasn't here, then I could have been a piece of meat for you ladies to use and casually cast aside????????

That is sooooooo unfair! If I had known...I would have never opened my mouth in the forums!!!!!

I WANNA BE USED TOO!!!!!!!!

ROFL Texas Justice?

LordCole's photo
Sun 04/26/09 04:18 PM
I threw winks to all the "Perv Gang" Girls, you guys are awesome, each one of you.

LordCole's photo
Sun 04/26/09 04:12 PM
laugh :wink: drinker devil smokin flowers :laughing: drinks rofl waving shades tongue2 :thumbsup: winking

LordCole's photo
Sun 04/26/09 02:54 PM
Watered Wine in the day was common practice to prevent sickness in the spoiled water as it was stored in containers that could stagnate, such as sheep bladders and wood barrels lined with oiled to prevent leaks.

From the standpoint of Christ, the partaking of wine should be viewed as sacrament, a symbolic gesture of you allowing Christ into your heart.

drinking in excess is wrong, it reduces our ability to make good the proper choices and allows us to invite evil into our hearts and to turn a blind eye to wickedness.

I personally do not know scripture well enough find the proper passages or to quote them, I am sure there are answers that other more experienced Christians here that can point us to.

LordCole's photo
Sat 04/25/09 07:05 PM
My opinion is this:

If you do something, do it for yourself, if your are happy chances are your mate/potential mate will pick up on that, or at least they should.

LordCole's photo
Sat 04/25/09 06:00 PM

You could of at least returned the favor Mr!

well all of you texas ladies are hot eye candy, that's one of the reasons i want to move.

. . .

And don't forget the fact that we are sweethearts too :wink:

And that we are ALWAYS right.

Don't I know it LOL slaphead

LordCole's photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:32 PM

Huh, I didn't know they actually changed content. I thought they just deleted posts altogether. Interesting.

Yes, in one of the Parenting topics Someone said something horrible to someone else, I reported the post after I had told this person that he would no longer receive advise from me; However, The final result was that his insulting comment was removed from his post, making me look like a jerk as an end result.

LordCole's photo
Sat 04/25/09 04:54 PM

Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman in Alfred Hitchcoco's "Notorious."
Known in film as the best kiss that never happened. Hitchcock is a master at showing how two people obsessed with each other must resist the temtation to act on their love - she is married to a dangerous man set on murder - hers. They should not kiss, they must not kiss and so while he stands behind her, his cheek and lips caress every part of hers except her mouth. Sensual doens't come close to discribing it!

I am also going with a Classic Cary picture;

Cary Grant & Carole Lombard in "In Name Only"

LordCole's photo
Fri 04/24/09 02:59 PM

I see a storm rolling in....

Shhhh... I'll be rolling that direction in about 4 to 5 hours

LordCole's photo
Fri 04/24/09 12:57 PM

you are handsome, sweet, kind, intelligent, artistic, and loving.

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes and... That would be the first time blushing

I am at a loss for words...

I have been smiling all day and cannot help myself.smitten

LordCole's photo
Fri 04/24/09 11:14 AM

Do you think its poor taste if I wear my wedding dress on a dating site???laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Nah... It just shows you do not have commitment issues... sort of.

Nah, girls just love wedding gowns. drinker
I wear mine while I do the dishes!!!laugh drinker

Hehe, good to be prepared in case a random wedding breaks out. A guy likes to know a woman is ready for anything. laugh

LordCole's photo
Fri 04/24/09 11:06 AM

Do you think its poor taste if I wear my wedding dress on a dating site???laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Nah... It just shows you do not have commitment issues... sort of.

LordCole's photo
Fri 04/24/09 10:41 AM
Edited by LordCole on Fri 04/24/09 10:43 AM
I have thought about something like that for my living will...

"Everyone in attendance is required to wear big clown shoes and a squeaky nose. If you do not have these items they will be provided prior to service."

If I am going out, I'm going out swinging for the fences... tongue2

LordCole's photo
Fri 04/24/09 08:25 AM
House of Pain - Jump Around

LordCole's photo
Fri 04/24/09 07:55 AM

Winx wrote:
Well, it's the truth.:wink:

beautyfrompain wrote:
He's very good looking!

You two are to kind, Thank you. smile2

LordCole's photo
Fri 04/24/09 07:38 AM
I barely remember, I burned off most of those years... sad2

LordCole's photo
Fri 04/24/09 07:35 AM

where does a person with the drifters itch fit in with scociety?

i notice the type is looked down upon even if the individual is a hard worker.

it is a big issue btween me n my family.

I had to become a Truck Driver to "medicate" my Wanderlust(which is the word your looking for).

I have learned over the years, some living on the street, that;

It is not how you view society viewing you, but how you view yourself.

If you are happy and feel good in your place in the world(society) nothing else should matter.

LordCole's photo
Fri 04/24/09 07:29 AM
My Grandfather gifted me EVERY dime novel written by Edgar Rice Burroughs, when I was either seven or eight. I was hooked, I next read most of the Robert E. Howard books on Conan, followed by any Star Wars book the Library had.

After that my Mother handed me Steven King's The Talisman.

I love epic adventures involving Man's discovery of the unknown, I will consume a good book in a matter of hours.

LordCole's photo
Thu 04/23/09 08:01 PM

I'm not big on flowers... I feel they have a tendency to loose their meaning due to over use; However, that does not mean I do not like to give them every great once and a while.

This is for someone I'd like to get to know better.

For You:

I know off topic lol, but I find rainbows more beautiful than flowers.

Noted.

and wow speechless