Awesome

laugh

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 04:00 PM
Darnit, Quiet !!

rofl

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 03:38 PM

I dont see how it is any kind of acheivement or milestone and im not gonna make a point of saying anything(except for my usual lame rubbish).

Honestly, I am just bored, taking up some time between this and that...

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 03:32 PM
*Looks at Watch*

Still waiting...shades

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 11:42 AM
First thing that comes to my mind is that scene from Canadian Bacon, they are at the Hockey Game and John Candy shouts, "Canadian Beer Sucks!" just as it got quiet... they got deported.rofl

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 10:52 AM

I sooooooooooooooo wanna let it rip. I'm bitin the keyboard. frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

grumble (*^$#^&*()(*&%#@#%^*()*(&^%$##%^*()))(*^&%$#@@#%^&*(()((*&^$@!!@#$%^&*()))*&^%$###%^&*()))_)(**&%^$#@#@#$%^&*()))(*&^%$@!!#$%^&*())(*&^$#@##$%^^&&**(())_)_))*&^%#$@!@$%&*()))(*&^%#@@@#$%^&*()()(*&*^&%$##%^&^*&(*())(*&^%$@!!$%&*()_))(*^%$#@!!@$%^&*(())(*&^%$@@#%^&*(((&^%$@@$%^&*)()_)(*&^%$#$%^&((*&^%##$^%&*(*^%$@@#%^&*()((*&^%$##@$%grumble

thought that would help me feel better but it doesn't. The mods should really give us one free pass when the person obviously deserves to be told sumthinshades

scared

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 10:30 AM
I was told this about perfumes as well...

French perfumes are the purest forms of the scent available, you spend more money on a bottle but the actual scent does not require as much and you will not have to re-apply it as the day goes on.
Where as the knock off perfumes you get in places like giant retailers fade rapidly and you end up spending even more money for the same amount of time with that scent...

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 09:53 AM

:thumbsup:

Four thumbs up for this thread; funny, bizarre, cute, informative and sort of sad when involving children...

I would also like to take a moment to highlight the fact that this would be a bigger problem if it were Tiny Winx...

Ohh...LordCole, how did you do that?!shocked rofl It's great. :banana:

Yes, Tiny Winx would be in very bad trouble in that garden.laugh flowerforyou

played around with photo shop, does not take much... The original I did looks much better as Mingle likes to scrunch the image down... email me later I will send a better copy to ya.

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 07:32 AM
Edited by LordCole on Mon 06/08/09 07:37 AM
the Cult - She Sells Sanctuary

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 07:28 AM

Well, I am already past my 10,000th post and have already answered to ultimate question of life! tongue2

Doh...

Maybe I will make a big deal about your 25,000th post, Lady flowerforyou

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 07:26 AM
the Wallflowers - Some Flowers Bloom Dead

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 06:57 AM

Let's all get in touch with our inner not-niceness and use it to our advantage, such as making fun of people who put "I'm laid back and easy going" in their profiles.

Or "down-to-earth" .. no one can explain what that means...

I've always assumed it means "I am not immune to gravity" -- which is the case for most of us....kind of goes without saying, really....

I enjoy our individual definition for certain idioms... now I consider someone who is "Down-to-Earth" to be rather wholesome and without the pretense of running with the "in crowd".

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 06:44 AM
Yeah, I am not going to say who it is 'cause I am trying to bait them into burning it... lol

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 06:40 AM
Edited by LordCole on Mon 06/08/09 06:42 AM
Who will burn their 10,000th post on something totally lame or make a profound statement... maybe giving us the Question to the Ultimate Answer of the Universe

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 06:06 AM
A true friend is also a person you can call at 2 am and say "F**k You", they will understand it was just a bad night and not hold it against you.

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 01:07 AM

LordCole's photo
Sun 06/07/09 11:52 PM

Four thumbs up for this thread; funny, bizarre, cute, informative and sort of sad when involving children...

I would also like to take a moment to highlight the fact that this would be a bigger problem if it were Tiny Winx...

LordCole's photo
Sun 06/07/09 10:18 PM

Hiya, Neighborwaving

Yep, it's spring and the rabbits are showing up.laugh

I wouldn't have thought that the mums would be in danger.

That's different - the dogs are friendly with the rabbits. Now your parents have more pets. My dog would kill them.

I don't know what to do with the baby rabbits. I can't move them.laugh But they're going to eat my garden. lol

Likely you should call the Rescue Center in Ballwin (636)394-1880

they should give you all the info you need in dealing with this.

I took this info from a Wildlife rescue site:

Rabbits
A young rabbit is on it's own if the fur is fluffy, the ears are standing, and it is the size of a man's fist or tennis ball. In some cases it can be put back where you found it. If it was brought in by a dog or a cat, it is probably injured (although it may not appear to be) and needs special attention. Although possible, rabbits are an unlikely carrier of rabies.

Moving a Rabbit Nest
It is not recommended to move a rabbit nest. There has been minimal success with moving a nest and the mother finding it. If you can wait usually 1-2 weeks, the babies will be gone and you can continue with your plans. If you must move the nest, try to place it close to the original spot.

If A Rabbit Nest is Disturbed or Moved
Replace all of the fur inside the nest and cover the nest well with dry grass. The mother may return to care for her young. If a baby is placed back in a nest, touch all the babies so they all smell the same. The mother will not reject the babies if you handle them. There has been good success with placing rabbits back in the nest and the mother returning later and taking care of her young.

Monitoring a disturbed or moved rabbit nest
Before moving the babies from the nest, check to see if the mother rabbit returns. Chances are you won't actually see the mother returning because she usually feeds her babies during the NIGHT. Check the babies bellies before and after an evening has past. Their bellies should be full in the morning. Also, place a couple strands of string over the nest in an "X" pattern to see if the nest was disturbed. These are indications that the mother was there. If at all possible, it is best to let the mother rabbit raise her babies. Rabbits are hard to raise!

Adult rabbits
If you can get near one, something is wrong. Use only the box method for catching and transporting.

LordCole's photo
Sun 06/07/09 10:01 PM

this pic reminds me of Toby

LordCole's photo
Sun 06/07/09 09:52 PM

Congratulations! Love is in the air and Minglers are comming up missing everytime you blink!! :wink:

:heart: meg you are so right, but i'm not saying who.....bigsmile

Shshshsh well I know it is not menoway for I'm still here grumble

I still loves them Texas Gals, Kristi... smitten

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25