Edited by LordCole on Wed 04/22/09 12:30 PM

Fill it with water?

Close, the sparrow would drown

TURN THE ROCK ON ITS SIDE

the rock is fixed into the ground

>>This topic should be in the games section

LordCole's photo
Wed 04/22/09 11:29 AM
A sparrow has fallen into a hole in a rock. The hole measures three inches in diameter and is three feet deep. Due to the depth of the hole, the sparrow cannot be reached by hand. We cannot use sticks or canes, because we could hurt the bird. How can you get the bird out?

LordCole's photo
Wed 04/22/09 11:07 AM

I am the beginning of eternity
followed by half a circle
close on by half a square
through my fourth my fifth is seen
to be the first in every pair
my sixth begins my seventh
the end of time and space
now put my parts together to see whats taken place

E.C.L.I.P.S.E.

LordCole's photo
Wed 04/22/09 10:55 AM
Edited by LordCole on Wed 04/22/09 10:59 AM
Caustic Soda burns on my knees so bad I had inch and a half sized wholes down to the ligaments... the doctor says that he is amazed I can even bend my knees let alone walk. Kicker was my employer had no workman's comp insurance. Later, my doctor reported him to OSHA, he is in prison for a number of things he had us doing on the job.

I barely have any sort of scar, I got lucky.

LordCole's photo
Tue 04/21/09 09:58 AM
Heh Denver to Des Moines for Anheuser Busch

LordCole's photo
Tue 04/21/09 09:04 AM
Edited by LordCole on Tue 04/21/09 09:10 AM
Yes discipline starts in the home. Start early, when mine were tots;
If they would reach for something they were not supposed to touch, smack them on the hand. Did something they were not supposed to do, smack them on the bottom.

Their Mother and I were firm but loving, never yelling, Unless they were in another room or outside and cannot hear us. (There is a difference in Yelling at and Yelling to).

By the time my children were able to comprehend complete sentences, we did not have to smack hands and bottoms. They knew what good behavior was, how to act in public and giving everyone around them the same respect they would want given to themselves.

Once back in 2001 while christmas shopping my son REALLY wanted a toy, I forget what it was, he had is own money but we had a deal; If you want it that is fine it is your money, but do not get five things and only have the money to pay for four. He knew, after all, that we were there to buy presents for others. Of course six year old mind forgot about others when he had to have the latest line "whateveritwas". We got to check out and there he was five figures only able to afford four. He started to plead, I told him no, he started to cry, I told him no. He started to cry loudly, this was new, I leaned in close and whispered, "If you want to cry loud I can spank you in front of these people."
His cry stifled he bought four figures and we left.

That was the only time my children misbehaved in public. My son on the other hand got that figure in his stocking that year.

LordCole's photo
Mon 04/20/09 10:43 PM

Mmmmm... I look good. I mean really good. Hey everyone come see how good I look.

LordCole's photo
Mon 04/20/09 10:29 PM
drinks

LordCole's photo
Mon 04/20/09 10:17 PM
Edited by LordCole on Mon 04/20/09 10:19 PM
B. Double E. Double R. U. N

BEER RUN...

all we need is a ten and a five-r
a key an a car and a sober driver...

B. Double E. Double R. U. N

BEER RUN...

LordCole's photo
Mon 04/20/09 08:37 AM
Edited by LordCole on Mon 04/20/09 08:38 AM

Does anyone have this same issue?

My first really serious girlfriend wound up as a militant lesbian activist.

Of the ones I've dated since her, I am aware of only a handful who have gone that way.

Most of them were smart enough to just hate me and not the rest of my gender.

I politely remove Lex from the dating pool then begin to dry him off, placing him in a wheel chair

"No I'm sorry Mr. Fonteyne," I say loud as if he is hard of hearing, "Bingo night was LAST Night"
"I'm sorry, he is sick" I quietly mouth the words and wheel him off.

LordCole's photo
Mon 04/20/09 12:40 AM
oh and Santa, I want a shiny new fire truck and a puppy...

LordCole's photo
Mon 04/20/09 12:24 AM

Flagrantly mispell an use terrible grammar, works everytime. The spellin an grammar police go nutzo. shades

Not touching this

tongue2

Besides, if I could spell I would be a danger to myself and those around me.

LordCole's photo
Sun 04/19/09 03:33 PM

AH... I wouldn't worry so much about who you hang around with, your friends are YOUR friends.

In my opinion, you seem like a great girl, based on your profile.

the only complaint I have is that you like Dominos and you would prolly pwn my newb @$$ in Halo 3

winking

Gamer Tag: Xlasher

Pssh.. what's wrong with Dominoes?

And bring your newb ass on! : D I am actually at work right now but when I get online tonight around 9 or so.. be ready for a challenge...or.. an ass-whooping. However you want to take it.

So far my ratio for meeting guys on Mingle2 who have Halo 3 and lost to me is 2-0.. meaning I won twice : D and so far no man on here has beat me yet 1 v 1.

I would like that, but I am going to be rolling out of here in a few hours for Denver... I have the 360 in the truck, throw ya a friend invite as soon as I can.

LordCole's photo
Sun 04/19/09 03:30 PM

AH... I wouldn't worry so much about who you hang around with, your friends are YOUR friends.

the only complaint I have is that you like Dominos and you would prolly pwn my newb @$$ in Halo 3

winking

but she isn't asking about more friends. she's asking about heterosexual potential suitors flowerforyou

Caught that...

I am a hetero Male, I was paying her a compliment...

I was also implying that it does not matter what sexual orientation her circle of friends are for finding said suitor.

And the fact that IAreRei is 19 there is plenty of time in the world to find men that are her type. NO reason to force anything.

LordCole's photo
Sun 04/19/09 03:16 PM
Edited by LordCole on Sun 04/19/09 03:17 PM

winking

Gamer Tag: Xlasher

LordCole's photo
Sun 04/19/09 03:00 PM

No more "Celebrities" with a Cause.

While I do not have "issues" personally... THAT does seem to be rather annoying.

LordCole's photo
Sun 04/19/09 02:48 PM

My folks were both artists. Painted in oils & acrylics and my dad did a lot of charcoal, water-color and sculpture. He was also a photographer and I spent a good many weekend nights in the darkroom "helping" him. But he also did things like knapping flint, making bows...all kind of stuff.

So I always liked art but could never draw anything except technical drawing (drafting). My pal and I built a 3-axis CNC router and I've had a great time making primary covers, 3-d "portraits" in wood and aluminum, etc. I just take some photos, prep them for 256 gray shades, and tweak them a bit then load the G-code into the computer. But I still get quite a sense of accomplishment when one comes out perfect. Is that ART?

Yeah that is art... sounds cool, do you have any photos?

LordCole's photo
Sun 04/19/09 02:12 PM
Oh and on the 114 there are traffic lights too, TX Hwy Patrol clock radar in that area heavily...

LordCole's photo
Sun 04/19/09 02:03 PM
closer to maybe 7 or 7 1/2 hrs... Amarillo traffic on 40 to the 287... there is a Mall near there and like 5 truck stops

LordCole's photo
Sun 04/19/09 01:57 PM
Bought my best friend's grandson a leather jacket like mine for X-Mas... He had to have my gloves too..