Community > Posts By > dust4fun

dust4fun's photo
Thu 03/16/23 06:33 PM

Whatever happened to California? How did it turn in to this region of unrecognizable lunacy and ignorance. Because of the woke liberal misfits running that state it has turned into the most undesirable place to be. There are so many woke regulations and policies that are destroying a once beautiful state where people actually wanted to visit…. But now there is a bill in the works in California that if passed (in this left leaning state) it would pay every black resident $5,000,000.00 each and also a guarantee yearly pay of $ 100,000.00. And also house prices dropped to $1.00 for black residents only… And California wasn’t even a state during slavery…Does anybody actually think this is a good idea? It really says a lot about the shape of our country if this is the kind of policies and discussions we are actually having.

So if slavery would have never existed in the United States then descendents of slaves would not exist. In other words most of the black people in the United States would not exist, pair that with the fact that many white people fought and died to free the slaves, and many white people are responsible for giving blacks the freedoms they have. To me it looks more like the black people should be leaning down to kiss the feet of white people then the white people trying to kiss the blacks ***** as they would not even exist had it not been for the white man.

dust4fun's photo
Thu 03/16/23 06:15 PM
Edited by dust4fun on Thu 03/16/23 06:18 PM

The reparations story is true.
I'm laughing my azz off, because California
was never a slave state.

It was never a slave state, nobody alive there today ever owned a slave, and nobody alive there ever was a slave so F that reparations BS!

Made me think about when Oregon became a state. They had to decide if they would allow slavery or not. Their simple solution was just not allow black people into their state, problem solved.

dust4fun's photo
Sun 03/12/23 07:26 AM

I still like plain Ivory bar soap. Less expensive than other brands.

Ivory is a pretty good choice, it's 99 44/100 pure,
whatever that means, and it floats so you don't lose it at the bottom of the bathtub! Ivory has been around for 150 yrs and has stood the test of time.

dust4fun's photo
Sat 03/11/23 09:31 PM
Edited by dust4fun on Sat 03/11/23 09:34 PM

You're saying that you don't use any soap.

I am not saying I don't use soap What do you think I'm one of those dirty Europeans who don't shower or use deodorant? I'm saying there alternatives to buying a plastic bottle full of body wash and having the bottle end up in a land fill or the ocean. I prefer bar soap anyways because you can feel the cleaning action. Buying from a local farm market can be good, but there are also other options such as looking at the packaging before buying something, or finding a local refillery that sells all natural, plastic free alternatives. Back in the day many people made their own soap, usually out of tallow rendered from animal fat. People are always looking for advancement, bigger better things, but now trends are going back to organic food, using more basic ingredients or even making their own soaps and cleaning supplies at home. I grew up with a garden in which we canned food, canning food has been on a decline for decades but now people are wanting to know where their food is from and how it was treated. Maybe people are too selfish or lazy to look for alternatives and say there are billions of other people in the world that use plastic bottles so why should I waste my time and money looking for something else? Well it's all got to start someplace, corporations love the packaging because it advertises their items, however it cost a lot of money to make and ship all that packaging. Wouldn't it make so much more sense to just ship the product to the stores in bulk and then distribute to customers in reusable packages?

dust4fun's photo
Sat 03/11/23 09:04 PM

Who thinks trump will be indicted?

What do you think is going to happen afterwards?

Indicted of what? Having classified documents? Guess that would be one way to drain the swamp in Washington being all the politicians seem to have top secret documents.

January 6th? So when a major sports team wins a championship and some dumb-***** go out and start some dumpsters on fire n trash a cop car then they are going to prosecute the sports team? When some POS dies cuz he shoved enough fentanyl in his mouth to kill a horse just to hide it from the cops and then a bunch of losers go out and look, riot, and destroy cities are we going to prossicut all those politicians that encouraged those people to go out and riot?

Or are you talking about taxes? Cooking the books? Just because Trump tells his accountant to fudge some numbers does not make him responsible, it up to the bean counter to do what is right under the law as they are the ones with the education and license that should know better. You know Trump ain't afraid to throw anybody under the bus.

The Russians swinging the 2016 election? That's old news and has run it's course, but we all know social media is very dangerous in persuading and brainwashing people with propaganda. You go after 1 party and the other party is even more guilty.

Even if Trump is indicted does not mean he is convicted, we've seen it all before. Many are just looking for a reason to start a civil war, however that just makes the USA look weak to other countries.

dust4fun's photo
Sat 03/11/23 11:55 AM

What are you saying.

I'm saying the average person consumes about a credit card worth of plastic every week, we have islands of plastic floating in the ocean, I'm saying most of the plastic that gets put into the recycling bin they actually pay another country to take where it is then dumped and/or burned. Yes we have had a great 100+ year run with plastic, yes plastic is still useful for many things. But the way we use plastic and what we do with it should change. Plastic is made from petroleum, plastic gives off chemicals, plastic is not biodegradable, it can last thousands of years. For awhile people were on a better track, do you remember the milkman? They would bring you fresh bottles of milk and take the old bottles to be washed and reused. Pop bottles and some beer bottles did the same too, glass which is made of sand and can be recycled and reused without leaching chemicals into our bodies. They can make plastic out of plants that is biodegradable, but if it is biodegradable and starts to break down too soon I could see that doing a lot of harm, it's like when they told us to eat margarine instead of butter because it's made from plants it must be good for us, not true at all. The best thing for people to do is educate themselves and make wise decisions. Many other things are coming to light too, such as bamboo and hemp fabrics that have many advantages over traditional cotton and is much more sustainable to produce.

Now whether people are listening to what I'm saying, or not, that is another story in its self.

dust4fun's photo
Fri 03/10/23 09:49 PM

Never stopped using normal, old-fashioned soap :D
I do have liquid soap too but for instance when you're hands are really dirty that doesn't do the trick well enough whereas normal soap does.

And these days more and more get into bars, but not necessarily the regular soap bars, but shampoo, conditioner, soap (different from the old-fashioned type) etc. etc.
All to do with getting rid of chemical crap and plastic bottles

Only about 7% of plastic is actually recycled so yes, many people are discovering shampoo and conditioner soap bars, or buying in aluminum bottles (75% of all aluminum ever produced is still being used, and it's more efficient to recycle) People are also buying refills for all kinds of stuff in pouches, some being biodegradable because they are made of plant based plastic. Other things include toothpaste tablets to get rid of toothpaste tubes, laundry detergent sheets, and you can even get some soaps and cleaners in concentrated tablet form which not only reduces the number of plastic containers, but also lessens the impact shipping has as most things are mostly water anyways.
Going green and shopping for plastic free options isn't just for tree hugging, Subaru driving,vegan lesbians anymore, more and more SUV driving soccer moms are getting into it too breaking the traditional stereo types.

dust4fun's photo
Fri 03/10/23 09:32 PM

I did try a soap on a rope once but the soap fell off the rope .

Not really into bar soap .. prefer the feel of a silky body wash. I have a caffeine one that energises my skin .. it is fab .

Caffeine is not only great for the skin but also stimulates hair growth for those with thinning and balding. But if it stimulates hair growth on your head I would assume it also stimulates hair growth on your arms, legs, and back so people should proceed with caution. Coffee soap and shampoo is a great way to start your day.

dust4fun's photo
Sun 02/05/23 03:45 PM

hi I'm in a relationship for a year with my bf I'm bi and would love to spend a night with a lady just a night is that cheating?

Not if you take him a long to join the action.

dust4fun's photo
Sat 02/04/23 09:07 PM

question of the day: do you prefer small talk or deep conversation when chatting privately to someone

If I wanted to know the weather I would look outside or check my app.

If you ask somebody how they are doing most often they will lie. If they are having a bad day they will say they are OK, if they are having a great day they will say they are doing GOOD. That is unless they like drama, or want somebody to feel sorry for them.

Please don't ask if that dress makes you look fat ( no, it's your fat that makes you look fat)

If you have to ask somebody if they love you then you should focus on what they do, not what they say.

Thank you for holding the door, well you should have done that anyway, but I will thank you anyway because everybody deserves a participation award.

dust4fun's photo
Sat 02/04/23 08:50 PM

Either joe Biden is the spineless ineffective shell of a leader we thought he was or he and his family are so bound by ties to communist China that he lets China float a ballon over the United States that is collecting vital info and send that same info back to china. He should have ordered it shot down already. His defense dept. says the actions of China flying a spy ballon over our military bases , and nuke sites is unacceptable as they watch it and apparently “ accept it” …. This administration is a total cluster#uck when it comes to securing the United States.

Do people not understand that China already knows more about us then we know about ourselves? With all the technology floating around and so many things built in China it's not that hard to track everybody, and everything. We send weather balloons up all the time as do many places so I would guess China thought they could get away this. Anything visually picked up by the ballon most likely could have also been picked up by a satellite. Do we think the balloon was filled with Coronavirus? Or some new virus? It is a big deal when others trespass on our private places, but in our world economy with the world wide web I'm not sure how much they are actually gaining?

dust4fun's photo
Mon 01/30/23 08:14 PM

Keep the mouse in the house.

When the cat is away the mouse will play.

dust4fun's photo
Wed 01/25/23 07:37 PM
Isn't this how AIDs spread to humans?

dust4fun's photo
Wed 01/25/23 07:34 PM

Wonder what the line is that even more documents will be found? Maybe you can bet on the number of days til they find more. Classifed or declassified. Under over is 3 days and 30 pages.

It all depends on how fast the shredder works. You would think if they knew people were going to come looking for them they would either move them or get rid of them.

dust4fun's photo
Sun 01/22/23 10:04 AM
Edited by dust4fun on Sun 01/22/23 10:06 AM
I used the word relationship and not marriage, however I was referring to the BF/GF relationship which is similar to other relationships in our lives. You do work for your employer in exchange for a paycheck, that is a relationship. It can get deeper if you take pride in your job or what you do. A friendship is also a relationship. You buy them drinks at the bar and in exchange they hang out with you. But the true test is when you need a ride to the airport or help moving, those are the definers of a true friendship.

Love is a cheap word and I wish there was something better to use. I love the smell of coffee, but let's face it, it tastes like burnt water! However our brains like that caffeine and so for some people they can learn to appreciate the taste of coffee. But if you love the taste of coffee, and you love the smell of coffee, does that mean you love coffee? Alcohol has a similar affect, so is love a drug then? Have we been programed by our brains to love somebody or something? Or is it society that has programed us to fall in love? Some cultures still have arranged marriages, but in many ways I feel that any marriage is some what arranged by expectations of society. Women have a biological clock, it's not really practical for them to have kids after 40 because it's less probable and there can be health concerns. So in their late 20's many women start feeling this clock ticking and society says they need to get married and then have kids. Clearly these things don't always work out that way, but for some it's the convenience factor involved in order to fulfill their wants. Love at first sight is usually a physical attraction but sometimes can be an intellectual attraction too. But is it really love? Or is it lust? This topic could have been posted in the philosophy section instead, but I feel that there is a lot of "love" talk being thrown around here and it sounding like such a simple and cheap thing that we take for granted. And it is up to the individual to decide for themselves at what level they are willing to be used, or at what level they are willing to use somebody else. Let's for example say a woman hasn't paid her rent for a couple months so she finds a guy and out of compassion that guy let's her move in with her two kids and a dog. Maybe that really is what he needs in his life? Maybe that is really what she needs in her life? Or maybe it is just something that is convenient at that time for the parties involved? Just seems that often the word "love" is more of what our society makes us think is going on and we can be brainwashed into believing that is truly what it is.

dust4fun's photo
Sat 01/21/23 05:59 PM

Ironically jets are slowing global warming buy leaving vapor trails that filter or block some of the sunlight traveling to earth.

Contrails (clouds caused by air travel emissions) reflect shortwave (visible and ultraviolet) solar radiation back into space. They also trap longwave (infrared) radiation from the Earth. The net effect is a significant warming.

Cooler days and warmer nights, sounds like a win, win, to me. In the 1980's they told us we should stop eating butter and start eating margarine, it's made from vegetables so it must be good for you. We have since learned different. Many great things of the past have now been proven to be wrong, we have come a long way in the advancement of tools to read the weather along with a massive increase in the number of people on earth, the way we did things in the past have changed and the things we are doing now will change. It seems like many people are jumping on the "I told you so" wagon, even thou we know there will be changes in the future. As the permafrost melts it's releasing large quantities of methane, that combined with all the methane we release in our waste should be collected and used as fuel. It seems that we have things available that we are not taking advantage of that in return are causing more harm then good.

dust4fun's photo
Sat 01/21/23 11:33 AM
Ironically jets are slowing global warming buy leaving vapor trails that filter or block some of the sunlight traveling to earth. I highly doubt this is a planned part of the intention of flying there in a private jet, and it can cost up to $10k an hour to operate a private jet, I'm sure that money and fuel could be put to much better use. Time is precious and if you had the money to do it you would probably make the most out of your time here on earth too.

dust4fun's photo
Sat 01/21/23 06:13 AM

Don't be ok with that idea of (oh our relationship is no longer convenient)so they splitthat teaches you its ok to put in effort but if you dont like it at that moment you think its ok i can go find convenience somewhere else is a . Way of saying I don't know what I want out of this relationship love grows love fades but it never dies I learned in high school that every body is gonna. Screw you over everybody or at one. Point is not useful to you but it's the ones that are worth it to you you keep around convenience stores like 7/11 or stripes started by a man who thought if he. Goes an get. Extra bread an extra milk an extra eggs for people to purchase instead of have to go to a grocery store which was back then hard to get. To ps I'm stoned first of the day high I hope this makes sense. An. Doesn't make people mad rofl

Sometimes our best thoughts come when we are high!🤣 I see profiles that say do not contact if you are not interested in marriage, do you really think they will find the perfect person? Or settle for whatever comes along? A one night stand is convenient because the people know they are not committed to anything, not that it can't lead to more, but lack of commitment is also a convenience. I feel that too often people get caught up in conventional rules and then pretend to be happy or love somebody as to conform to the social or religious norms. The try to make a relationship last so they are not shamed by others. Abraham Lincoln was married yet he "shared a bed" with men. FDR was married but he had a mistress and Elenore had a couple of live in lesbian lovers. What was exposed to the outside word was not what was going on inside. It was more convenient to to give the public they wanted them to explain their actions. People will say it's all about love, but I believe the convenience of what they are getting plays a much bigger roll.

dust4fun's photo
Fri 01/20/23 07:15 PM
Let's face it 9 out of 10 relationships are based primarily off convenience, I am not saying love is not involved, but to find somebody who is actually your soulmate is rare. Why do you think most people are here? Most have been in relationships that were based on convenience and when it was no longer convenient for one or both of the people involved it ended. Maybe a few widows here have been with a soulmate, but the rest of us there is a reason why past relationships have not worked.
So what do I mean by convenient? Well we like somebody to talk to, we like to know there is somebody if we have a problem, it's nice to have somebody to have sex with, it's nice to share financial responsibilities. Many think those butterflies when they meet somebody new are from love, but really it's just the excitement and anxiety of meeting somebody new. It's knowing somebody is there for you, that you can get laid whenever you want, that somebody really cares about you. Often times the meeting of somebody is based just on convenience, maybe somebody you know hooks you up? Maybe you meet at a mutual space? They probably live close by? One of them may be looking for a place to live? It's OK that all these things are based on convenience, but it does not always mean you are a perfect match. Sometimes people even go into it knowing it's all about convenience without telling the other person. Long story short it's OK to be with somebody even if it is not forever. And when things don't work out don't get too discouraged, it just wasn't as convenient as it once was. Any thoughts?

dust4fun's photo
Tue 01/17/23 05:22 PM
The forms are for interpreting and discussing things otherwise there would just be a "like" button and comments would not be allowed.
The use of "her post" and "she said" was because it was not a personal attack , just a statement saying the two post contradict each other. I think it was pretty clear the other post is about it is best to avoid news and media. Maybe some people don't consider Gregg Braden as being media, but if he is stating "facts" and promoting stories he is news and/or media.
The story is about more then just not buying micro plastics, that is why fertility decline was listed first.
The earth, nature, the world, all of it is already seeing problems with "only 8 billion people" and with out human intervention and developments such as fertilizers, gmo's, plant manipulations we would not be able to feed these 8 billion people, it's only human interaction that would allow the world to feed another 8 billion much less the other reactions of nature, the elimination of many species, the resources and pollution. It is only a matter of time before something catch's up to humans and takes a large quantity out, the more it is pushed, the more likely it is. Just ask the dinosaurs, Aztecs, Inca's, Greeks, the list goes on and at some unknown time in the future there will be more humans that deal with whatever happens. Is that gloom and doom? Or is that about making responsible decisions? In reality it's all the roll of a dice anyway, we can be part of the solution, or we can hide from anything bad and just pretend that everything is going to be OK. This is a big reason it is so easy to sell people on religion,

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25