Community > Posts By > dust4fun

dust4fun's photo
Thu 04/05/18 06:31 PM
Edited by dust4fun on Thu 04/05/18 06:32 PM

I wonder what other tests we can find.

Google "mom pimps out daughters for drugs."

You'll get all sorts of news stories.

Some of those women are on government assistance too.

Without assistance the kids don't eat.
Without the kids they don't get cash for drugs.

Check her for drugs and cut off assistance, the kids don't eat, worse consequences to make up for the shortfall.

Good luck taking away kids from their mother, it's not an easy process.

Because we all know anymore the only people that hurt kids are those dirty old white male molestors on that Chris Hansen show.

Approximately 62,000 in Illinois on family assistance program.

That's it for Illinois?
Chicago must be losing population.
Murdered or moving away.

How often and why have you been Googling " mom pimps daughter out for drugs"? I'm sure the state would offer them treatment and Betty Ford/ Hazelden would make a killing out of filtering those people in and out of their facilities on yet more of the tax payers dollars.

dust4fun's photo
Sun 02/25/18 04:59 PM
The real issue becomes the fact that anybody can have and raise a child no matter how they chose to live their life. Its no longer that a guys penis has to be inserted into a woman's vagina to have kids. They are now being bought and sold and started in test tubes. We now interfere with nature at many levels in the way children are born, and raised. I'm not going to judge that no transgender people should be raising children any more than I think there are plenty of other people that are not fit to raise children, but often it's the children that pay the price when the parents are not fit. Throughout time we mess with nature more and more and along the way some mistakes will be made, but in the end it all seems to work out somehow.

dust4fun's photo
Sun 01/07/18 09:40 AM
So let's try getting this straight. Are people saying that if you have a desk job and push papers, or are responsible to make important decisions that is not really working? Only people that do things as being physical are truly working? So the President and people in congress and the senate don't actually work? While that is probably a bad example for the amount they get done, but the use of the brain is a physical action and with out paper pushers many people doing physical labor wouldn't have anything to do, or they wouldn't get paid for it. If someone buys a lottery ticket and wins big we understand they took the risk and deserve the reward, its part of the game. Anyone making money has risk and reward and people who get "rich" have gambled their money and built a network of people that have trust in them in order to build their wealth, they have done "work" to put these structures in place.
As far as everyone putting some effort into "working". If someone is 100% physically disabled they still have the function of their brain to do many different things. Someone with mental disabilities is still able to perform some physical activities, so why not have them do so? Its physical and mentally better for them to do so, unfortunately it usually cost more
for everyone else evolved than this actually produces, in other words its often just cheaper and easier to pay them to do nothing at all

dust4fun's photo
Sat 11/25/17 07:25 PM

Yeah! Clean em all out and start fresh.

Check out binits profile, apparently someone has cleaned him out and now we have a fresh start to this topic!

dust4fun's photo
Thu 09/28/17 08:46 AM
I would rather take a direct hit then suffer a long painful death from the radiation.

dust4fun's photo
Thu 09/28/17 08:42 AM
Where I come from we have a saying "If you can't speak the language get the F out of our country"

dust4fun's photo
Sun 09/24/17 04:45 PM

are you including education in 'entitlements' ? Interesting

would it be better to leave future generations uneducated?

and no, anybody is NOT able to just work, they have to compete for the jobs and FIT what the employer wants and be in that area for the job...

The education is a complicated thing that has to do with being part of the civilization and the government hopes to produce tax paying citizens to keep things going. That is also the reason for the child tax credit, with out getting new tax payers the system falls apart. Its in hopes that most people will pay for their education and retirement during their working years, some will not due to death or disability,but the rest are expected to put some effort in making an attempt to better things. Those who don't work or live in poverty are more likely to have a child that goes thru life living in poverty. So as many of the middle class and rich have cut the number of children they have many of the poor have remained having larger number of children and so the cycle adds to the number in need while reducing the numbers paying to help. The government seems to think printing more money is the answer to everything. It may actually be cheaper to give the needy $1000 a month like the Hillary plan than to try to create jobs and babysit those who do not want to work. I've always said its hard to get anything done when your holding somebody's hand all day, I have experienced those who don't show up for work, screw things up and it takes longer to fix it then if you would have done it yourself, or constantly need to be reminded what they are doing and how it is done. I usually say you can fire half the people and double your production. Go to a fast food place and it seems like the more people working the longer it takes to get your food when you know a few qualified people could get it right out to you.

dust4fun's photo
Sun 09/24/17 03:15 PM

I wonder how people feel about investing 12 years of their life to education,but come out with as much of an education as it takes to flip hamburgers at McDonald's//So ya mean I went to school for 12 years to start at the bottom.

I feel the biggest thing we could do for the citizens of these United States is to provide a better education system so that starting at the bottom becomes a thing of the past,

You give people entitlement money ya feed them monthly give them a better more advanced education and you give them the ability to make money..

You hear all about these companies that can't find the skilled workers you incorporate these companies into the education system which for the schools would become financially better for them as well because the companies would be investing in the schools as well

To me the education system is old and outdated and that if you don't advance the people at better pace more conducive with the times then you will just start them as a fry cook in some dank nowhere job ...spock

Someone else paid the $150,000 for that k-12 education and someone has to flip burgers if McDonalds or any service based industry is going to exist. Half of all people working in the US have worked at McDonalds, and if that is all you get out of your education maybe YOU are the one that needs to put more into it, not the system. Are you saying people should start at the top and then work their way down so by the time they are retiring they are McDonald employees? Because someone has to do it unless you think we should bring in foreigners to do any and all entry level jobs. People chose what they make of things, their are many successful people in the US, there are many hardworking people who are doing pretty good in the US, and there are many that just don't put out the effort to do better than to flip burgers at McDonalds. Should we. Punish those who do good and reward those who chose to do the minimum to get by? Should people be in school and retired longer than they work? And who's going to pay for this?

sigh

let me start slowly

No. Im not saying people should start at the top. Im saying it would be wiser to invest the money now spent on 'entitlements' to guarantee people have work at a mere 20000 per year, that is not a 'top' job

People who want to make more still have all the same options to do so. People that want to work at mcdonalds, significantly less demanding than the government jobs being considered, would still do so.

No. We should not punish anyone and this would not punish anyone. Merely put people to work for funds that previously were 'given free'

No. People should not be in school and retired longer than they work. The average lifespan in the US is 79 years and the average age of retirement is 63

what that means is there is an average 16 year retirement years in a lifetime

People are supported by their parents the first 18. so their employment or unemployment has no impact on anyone

which leaves a working age span of 61.

so whether we compare 16 (retirement years) to 61 (potential self providing years)

or 34 (youth and retirement) to 45 (lifespan minus youth and retirement)

people are STILL spending more years working than anything else...

who is going to pay for this is citizens , the same way they currently pay for 'entitlements' that they gripe about presumably because they see it as 'free'money, the same way they pay administrative costs to maintain government departments, employees, and politicians.

In case you hadn't noticed Harmony that quote was not by you and a little off the topic fof the original post so my response was toward that quote not the main topic. Now in regards to. making people work sounds a bit like slavery or communism so we should be clear that those who chose to work can get a job, and those who chose not to work get nothing. Wait, isn't that kind of how things should work even without government intervention? They already have programs to help handicap people get work where the employers put a small wage in and the government kicks in the rest. The problem is many of the people flat out do not want to work, or like Igor says are mentally or.physically unable to preform many jobs.
As far as the years people work (full time) is on average 18 to 65 or 47 years of their life. Those who go to college may be shorter, and some people certainly work more than that. But in order to be supported as a juvinile and a senior you rely on others and in return you are expected to support others during your working years. That's how take and give is supposed to work, but some just take and never give and it throws the whole system out of balance.

as a juvenile their parent or guardian foots the bill...

and no, the current system does not GUARANTEE employment, it only guarantees the opportunity to beg and plead for whatever someone once to imburse you against hundreds, dozens or sometimes thousands begging for the same.

take and give would be met by making sure people had jobs that they were imbursed for performing...

Juveniles are provided food and shelter by their parents, gaurdians, OR THE GOVERNMENT. But as far as their education that is most often paid for by taxes, not sure how many parents are truly bearing that $12,000 a year for each of the children they have in school.
Guaranteeing people have a job does not guarantee they do the work or do a good job at it.
You gave a number of $20,000 a year. Working a 40 hour week or about 2000 hours a year at $10 an hour is $20k a year. Anyone is able to do that at a McDonalds, and I do mean anyone who is willing to show up (on time) and do what they are told. The problem is expecting things for nothing and not respecting others.

dust4fun's photo
Sun 09/24/17 02:55 PM

...love to hear about the good cops ...

Why does it seem like all the stories about cops doing something "good" are from when they aren't really doing their job?

Helping kids get to school, giving away toys, bikes, donations, helping cancer kids, skateboarding, stopping to shoot hoops...

Can cops not be considered "good" when they're actually doing their job?

And how do you know the cop in the OP is a "good" cop?
For all I know he showed up at the game to collect a bet he made against his home team. Fixing it so they'd lose 49-7 because he threatened the local pitcher, coming to the game to remind the kid he was watching.

For all I know he showed up at the game to patrol the area since there were reports of hooligans and was checking the area, and was diligently working.

But because he did a little dance then he's a "good cop?"

I'm pretty sure threatening the local pitcher at a football game was not going to affect the out come of a football game.

dust4fun's photo
Sun 09/24/17 02:15 PM

I wonder how people feel about investing 12 years of their life to education,but come out with as much of an education as it takes to flip hamburgers at McDonald's//So ya mean I went to school for 12 years to start at the bottom.

I feel the biggest thing we could do for the citizens of these United States is to provide a better education system so that starting at the bottom becomes a thing of the past,

You give people entitlement money ya feed them monthly give them a better more advanced education and you give them the ability to make money..

You hear all about these companies that can't find the skilled workers you incorporate these companies into the education system which for the schools would become financially better for them as well because the companies would be investing in the schools as well

To me the education system is old and outdated and that if you don't advance the people at better pace more conducive with the times then you will just start them as a fry cook in some dank nowhere job ...spock

Someone else paid the $150,000 for that k-12 education and someone has to flip burgers if McDonalds or any service based industry is going to exist. Half of all people working in the US have worked at McDonalds, and if that is all you get out of your education maybe YOU are the one that needs to put more into it, not the system. Are you saying people should start at the top and then work their way down so by the time they are retiring they are McDonald employees? Because someone has to do it unless you think we should bring in foreigners to do any and all entry level jobs. People chose what they make of things, their are many successful people in the US, there are many hardworking people who are doing pretty good in the US, and there are many that just don't put out the effort to do better than to flip burgers at McDonalds. Should we. Punish those who do good and reward those who chose to do the minimum to get by? Should people be in school and retired longer than they work? And who's going to pay for this?

sigh

let me start slowly

No. Im not saying people should start at the top. Im saying it would be wiser to invest the money now spent on 'entitlements' to guarantee people have work at a mere 20000 per year, that is not a 'top' job

People who want to make more still have all the same options to do so. People that want to work at mcdonalds, significantly less demanding than the government jobs being considered, would still do so.

No. We should not punish anyone and this would not punish anyone. Merely put people to work for funds that previously were 'given free'

No. People should not be in school and retired longer than they work. The average lifespan in the US is 79 years and the average age of retirement is 63

what that means is there is an average 16 year retirement years in a lifetime

People are supported by their parents the first 18. so their employment or unemployment has no impact on anyone

which leaves a working age span of 61.

so whether we compare 16 (retirement years) to 61 (potential self providing years)

or 34 (youth and retirement) to 45 (lifespan minus youth and retirement)

people are STILL spending more years working than anything else...

who is going to pay for this is citizens , the same way they currently pay for 'entitlements' that they gripe about presumably because they see it as 'free'money, the same way they pay administrative costs to maintain government departments, employees, and politicians.

In case you hadn't noticed Harmony that quote was not by you and a little off the topic fof the original post so my response was toward that quote not the main topic. Now in regards to. making people work sounds a bit like slavery or communism so we should be clear that those who chose to work can get a job, and those who chose not to work get nothing. Wait, isn't that kind of how things should work even without government intervention? They already have programs to help handicap people get work where the employers put a small wage in and the government kicks in the rest. The problem is many of the people flat out do not want to work, or like Igor says are mentally or.physically unable to preform many jobs.
As far as the years people work (full time) is on average 18 to 65 or 47 years of their life. Those who go to college may be shorter, and some people certainly work more than that. But in order to be supported as a juvinile and a senior you rely on others and in return you are expected to support others during your working years. That's how take and give is supposed to work, but some just take and never give and it throws the whole system out of balance.

dust4fun's photo
Sun 09/24/17 12:14 PM
Now if we could just get some more people to "build bridges" and "JUST GET OVER IT" we would be a lot better off.

dust4fun's photo
Sun 09/24/17 12:06 PM

dust4fun's photo
Sun 09/24/17 09:56 AM

Then surely an "educated" person would see it as a table decoration?
I'm watching an old black and white film at the moment, called the dambusters, made in 1954 about the royal air force bombing the dams in Germany. so, the lead guy has a black labrador and its name is the n word. yes offencive these days but not back then. This is a true story, should it be changed or told as it was?
It's not a nice word I agree and it wouldn't be used these days.

Well someday noone will own pets because that takes the freedom of animals away. The circus as we know it is already done for and the zoos are feeling the pressure too. I bring this up because slaves were similar to pets back in the day. They were expected to do what their owners wanted them to do, and were disciplined when they didn't. We have to remember that not everyone owned slaves. In the US it was only allowed in the south, the few that owned plantations had them, some wealthy families had some as servants, and a few farms that wouldn't be considered plantations had them. Like pet most were taken care of as such, it was to the owners advantage to take care of them. However like pets a few people choose to abuse them in an effort to get them to do as they wanted. The mostly white people of the north United States decided it was not right for people to own these people, thus the civil war which freed these people. The owners were upset because of their financial loss, and most of the slaves were now homeless and unemployed so they ended up going to work for the people that owned them. The Confederates (the south) was upset by losing their territory as they did not want to become part of the union, so the Confederate Flag isn't directly a "slave" thing, but more of a territory thing that has become to mean different things to different people. So in the end white people brought the slaves to the US. White people freed them from slavery. White people employed those of them that wanted to be employed. There for all white people are responsible for all bad things with the exception of those white people who also have at least some black in them (aka Barak Obama) who seem to ignore their "bad heritage" so they can go look at me, I'm a victim, oh poor me.

that said alot and nothing, all at the same time....

If you haven't noticed the last 200+ post have said a lot and nothing all at. the same time as do most mingle posts. Discrimination is a thing on many levels in this day and age, but "slavery"as in the context of this story has been over and done with for enough generations that should not have an affect on peoples life in this day and age and should not be used as a crutch. Many African Americans would not be living the life they are living if those slaves were never brought to the US but it still seems to be an issue for many that have gotten more good then bad

dust4fun's photo
Sun 09/24/17 09:30 AM

Then surely an "educated" person would see it as a table decoration?
I'm watching an old black and white film at the moment, called the dambusters, made in 1954 about the royal air force bombing the dams in Germany. so, the lead guy has a black labrador and its name is the n word. yes offencive these days but not back then. This is a true story, should it be changed or told as it was?
It's not a nice word I agree and it wouldn't be used these days.

Well someday noone will own pets because that takes the freedom of animals away. The circus as we know it is already done for and the zoos are feeling the pressure too. I bring this up because slaves were similar to pets back in the day. They were expected to do what their owners wanted them to do, and were disciplined when they didn't. We have to remember that not everyone owned slaves. In the US it was only allowed in the south, the few that owned plantations had them, some wealthy families had some as servants, and a few farms that wouldn't be considered plantations had them. Like pet most were taken care of as such, it was to the owners advantage to take care of them. However like pets a few people choose to abuse them in an effort to get them to do as they wanted. The mostly white people of the north United States decided it was not right for people to own these people, thus the civil war which freed these people. The owners were upset because of their financial loss, and most of the slaves were now homeless and unemployed so they ended up going to work for the people that owned them. The Confederates (the south) was upset by losing their territory as they did not want to become part of the union, so the Confederate Flag isn't directly a "slave" thing, but more of a territory thing that has become to mean different things to different people. So in the end white people brought the slaves to the US. White people freed them from slavery. White people employed those of them that wanted to be employed. There for all white people are responsible for all bad things with the exception of those white people who also have at least some black in them (aka Barak Obama) who seem to ignore their "bad heritage" so they can go look at me, I'm a victim, oh poor me.

dust4fun's photo
Sun 09/24/17 08:36 AM
When I go to Thanksgiving I expect turkey and stuffing. If there is ham I'm like WTF its not Easter! I think they were probably trying to keep things "traditional". It would be weird to serve sushi and rice unless that was mentioned ahead of time. What seems more offensive to me is that they had "Latino"night, then they had "African American" night. Why do we need "special" nights for different cultures? Did they also have a "whites only night"? I mean we have to keep things equal on all levels right? What was the center piece on "Asian" night? Things like minority quota's and the African American college fund are set to give others advantages that do not apply to all people, isn't that considered offensive?

dust4fun's photo
Wed 09/20/17 06:55 PM
For those that don't like where Kellogg's is spending their money you may want to let go of that Eggo, along with poptarts, pringles, cheez-its, keebler and famous Amous cookies and a few other products.Sorry Moe.

dust4fun's photo
Wed 09/20/17 06:49 PM
He's also the first Muslim to be voted. into the House of Representatives,this may contribute to some of his views, or some peoples views of him.

dust4fun's photo
Wed 09/20/17 05:35 PM
It is not politically correct to judge other cultures and religions on what they do. I would make a comment on Muslims treatment of women, or certain Asian treatment of girls, but being that we are Global now we should accept whatever happens and understand that not everyone thinks or acts the same and Western Society should not reign the world with their belief system.

dust4fun's photo
Mon 09/18/17 07:59 PM

oh, where is your knowledge from?

working amongst those on assistance? Being on assistance? Living in a community of neighbors on assistance? OR maybe actually STUDYING information that different departments provide about assistance?

It seems my comment on the just needing attention stereo type hit right on the numbers that time. Do you really think about what others are saying before you post replies? I think its pretty clear what I'm saying, and every time you claim everyone is the victim and noone is responsible for their actions I will continue to say you have no clue what happens in the "real world".

dust4fun's photo
Mon 09/18/17 07:43 PM

Hey, I resemble that image. bigsmile

You eat cats too? Not as good as rabbit, but still tasty!drinker